New update 3.3.0

1234568

Comments

  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Advanced Member Registered Users 545 Posts
    i see in the new house the pet is an iguana. that was Luz' idea i think if i remember correctly. so what's up with the babies you can take them places now?

    i was hype about the deleting contacts thing until i realized it was only for npcs
    image.jpg1_13.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • SJ_RSJ_R Junior Member Registered Users 80 Posts
    I married a model. I actually flirted with her because it's rare for the game to allow my doll to flirt with other female NPC's, although I feel that might've something to do with when Kim set me up with my first date. I said I was straight so guys mostly hit on me and stuff.
    I've only married once and have been loyal. I'm staying together because that wedding cost me some decent cash and k-stars, and making up with her would be like... no.
    Plus I already got the baby so I'm doubly ****ed.
    Would you say this marriage is now based entirely on my finances? Yep, and I should've demanded for a prenup.

    Oh yeah, I totally can't afford another wedding; we have too many houses. She's a model NPC too, C list. Sometimes I think about a little strange, but then I remember how much effort I put into our relationship.

    I still really wish I could change her hair, though. I hate the hat.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Experienced Member Registered Users 325 Posts
    God **** it! I just divorced my husband who I had 12000 points with! I might have to pay some K-Stars to get him to take me back lol, I want to conceive a baby.
  • ChanrinChanrin Experienced Member Registered Users 516 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »

    i was hype about the deleting contacts thing until i realized it was only for npcs
    image.jpg1_13.jpg

    My feelings exactly.


    Wolfandbutler maybe you can use that ****py new feature to delete your hubby from your contacts and meet with him as if for the first time... it will be a hassle to get to 15000 points but you may be able to save a ****load of stars... or at least I think so, who knows what will really happen? You may not be able to even meet you SO again...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

    ---
    #TeamCassio
  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    God **** it! I just divorced my husband who I had 12000 points with! I might have to pay some K-Stars to get him to take me back lol, I want to conceive a baby.

    The exact same thing happened to me. I was tired of dating my wife since I had been at max points with her forever so I divorced her last weekend after I started my latest "comeback." This way losing fans wouldn't hurt me. I thought I was soooo clever and then this new update came out. ****ola!

    If you make up with your spouse, the points you earned return. So, you'd just need to earn 3,000 more to have a bio-baby. However Glu wants 160 K stars from me in order to reconcile with the spouse. That's crazy. I could pay 160 K stars and adopt a baby that I choose instead of paying 160 k stars to reconcile, have to earn 3,000 more points, and "give birth" to whatever random baby Glu gives me.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Advanced Member Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Today I'm having hairgasms !!!! I just fixed my hair and now I see that soon my doll will rock in a bun, ho ho ho feels like Santa is here!

    Oh I want those sweaters with sharks!

    Please tell me there's a new hair color in the game, right now there isn't a color that simulates my new color!

    Ok now back to reality, I don't have space on my device, what do I do?

    I wouldn't mind a new hair color myself or even the ability to leave our eyebrows one color and our hair another.

    The man bun is cute and I immediately spent new surplus of stars on it.
    Add me on android here ;3

    #ComeBackVats
  • MarikitaMarikita Junior Member Registered Users 95 Posts
    A second baby.. ok! But does the first one grow up?
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Experienced Member Registered Users 325 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The exact same thing happened to me. I was tired of dating my wife since I had been at max points with her forever so I divorced her last weekend after I started my latest "comeback." This way losing fans wouldn't hurt me. I thought I was soooo clever and then this new update came out. ****ola!

    If you make up with your spouse, the points you earned return. So, you'd just need to earn 3,000 more to have a bio-baby. However Glu wants 160 K stars from me in order to reconcile with the spouse. That's crazy. I could pay 160 K stars and adopt a baby that I choose instead of paying 160 k stars to reconcile, have to earn 3,000 more points, and "give birth" to whatever random baby Glu gives me.
    I was hoping it would take less than 160 stars to reconcile with my hubby, but I just checked... 159!!! Not worth it. Might as well date someone new I suppose. *long sigh*
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,395 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i see in the new house the pet is an iguana. that was Luz' idea i think if i remember correctly. so what's up with the babies you can take them places now?

    i was hype about the deleting contacts thing until i realized it was only for npcs
    image.jpg1_13.jpg
    I researched, because I had said GA went crazy for the Iguana, but in truth, it was the Baby Eliphant that never even made it to the poll that was GA choice.

    I put the Iguana as a poll choice, because I love wall of voodoo Mexican Radio. lol. And I had a handy picture of Kim being kissed by an Iguana on the Kelly and ? Show while she was trying out guest cohosts.

    Then Luz Responded as only she can.....
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Iguana, iguana, iguana! We don't have anything scaly here, yet. And if there isn't going to be a set of (faux?) crocodile boots with matching handbag, we need something...

    And that's the story of the Iguana, dating back to an April Poll. (first poll we had, and it was fun. I decided to put graphics in and came across my Kim pic with the reptile ;) )
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats







  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's a possibility that you may bump into one of your exes at a restaurant/club when you delete them from your contact list. My ex husband flirted with my doll and he doesn't even remember her. He must have amnesia or something lol.
    tmp_22507_Screenshot_2015_08_14_14_47_3416991464.png
    upload picture
    Daily Android KKH player

    Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

    If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

    Follow me on IG

    #SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,483 Posts
    I love the fact that we can delete and redate them! I'm also dating one of my exes now. It was too expensive for me to make up with him, so just started over now :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I love the fact that we can delete and redate them! I'm also dating one of my exes now. It was too expensive for me to make up with him, so just started over now :D

    I'm never ever getting back with my ex husband. He was too arrogant for me. My second hubby has a humble personality. I can't divorced him now because it would cost too much to get back with him. And I won't delete him from my contact list either because pretty soon my doll and her hubby will start a family.
    Daily Android KKH player

    Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

    If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

    Follow me on IG

    #SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,483 Posts
    I'm never ever getting back with my ex husband. He was too arrogant for me. My second hubby has a humble personality. I can't divorced him now because it would cost too much to get back with him. And I won't delete him from my contact list either because pretty soon my doll and her hubby will start a family.

    My hubby was Dirk Diamonds and he was arrogant too. The other ones were more humble, but I prefered to work so they dumped me sooner or later. Dating is awful and just useful for events in my opinion.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    My hubby was Dirk Diamonds and he was arrogant too. The other ones were more humble, but I prefered to work so they dumped me sooner or later. Dating is awful and just useful for events in my opinion.

    I never dated Dirk. I choose to network with him. He's on my contact list but I can't check inside of his closet. When you were with him, could you buy him new clothes? I always wanted to know that.
    Daily Android KKH player

    Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

    If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

    Follow me on IG

    #SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,483 Posts
    I never dated Dirk. I choose to network with him. He's on my contact list but I can't check inside of his closet. When you were with him, could you buy him new clothes? I always wanted to know that.

    Yes you can buy him stuff. At least I think so because in my game he has a bracelet and a watch and the original one has just a watch so I think the bracelet is from me :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Yes you can buy him stuff. At least I think so because in my game he has a bracelet and a watch and the original one has just a watch so I think the bracelet is from me :D

    Wait...isn't Dirk Diamonds (Willow Pape) ex boyfriend? Didn't she harass you when you were dating him? It must have been a nightmare because she's a *****.
    Daily Android KKH player

    Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

    If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

    Follow me on IG

    #SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,483 Posts
    Wait...isn't Dirk Diamonds (Willow Pape) ex boyfriend? Didn't she harass you when you were dating him? It must have been a nightmare because she's a *****.

    Is he? As far as I remember she remained pretty calm. I just got the usual hate tweets like always :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Is he? As far as I remember she remained pretty calm. I just got the usual hate tweets like always :D

    tmp_5631_Screenshot_2015_08_14_16_03_02_1_201573.png
    images hosting
    Yes I read it online that Dirk Diamonds is Willow Pape ex boyfriend.
    Daily Android KKH player

    Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

    If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

    Follow me on IG

    #SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,395 Posts
    It's a possibility that you may bump into one of your exes at a restaurant/club when you delete them from your contact list. My ex husband flirted with my doll and he doesn't even remember her. He must have amnesia or something lol.
    tmp_22507_Screenshot_2015_08_14_14_47_3416991464.png
    upload picture

    We're only as memorable as the last meal we bought them.

    I have one ex who never said anything except take me out. Now that we're divorced, he tries to pick me up constantly like he's seeing me for the first time.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats







  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    We're only as memorable as the last meal we bought them.

    I have one ex who never said anything except take me out. Now that we're divorced, he tries to pick me up constantly like he's seeing me for the first time.

    Geesh, what a tool!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SabinaCSabinaC Experienced Member Registered Users 200 Posts
    There are no blue eyed babies in the adoption centre.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    There are no blue eyed babies in the adoption centre.

    There's a blue/gray eye option but not the light blue that the adult dolls have.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CharliCharli Senior Member Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    tmp_5631_Screenshot_2015_08_14_16_03_02_1_201573.png
    images hosting
    Yes I read it online that Dirk Diamonds is Willow Pape ex boyfriend.

    Lol this is the reason why she's your enemy. When you first bump into them, they start piling up on you. Dirk accused me of flirting with her ex, that is Willow. :p

    And I can't change her clothes. But if you date them, you have the option to change their outfits too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

    I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • MauveMauve Advanced Member Registered Users 489 Posts
    I remember Willow said she had a new boyfriend in a gig I did awhile back. I'm curious to see who he is.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • EselleteaEselletea Advanced Member Registered Users 700 Posts
    I bet he has blue or pink hair! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • VatsVats Expert Member Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    After being two full days researching a solution and trying to fix the error by 1 billion of failed attempts, I managed to download the update on Thursday night!

    I'm satisfied with this update finally got a men bun, and although there aren't many new story lines the new added achievements will provide an interesting challenge.

    I liked the look of Santa Barbara and I'm hoping to work at Popglam there!

    I believe we could have branches of other magazines like Muse and Femme in the next updates, I know Popglam is the biggest, but I would love to see more of the others. A new So Chic store would also be cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Vinn4311Vinn4311 Junior Member Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm sure I may miss the answer to this question but here we go. Why is it your husband Not in the nursery any more once you have the second baby and there's a nanny there? Or is it just me?
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Banned Users 870 Posts
    Vinn4311 wrote: »
    I'm sure I may miss the answer to this question but here we go. Why is it your husband Not in the nursery any more once you have the second baby and there's a nanny there? Or is it just me?
    It's not just you, and I am actually not sure why? I don't like the nanny there.
  • Vinn4311Vinn4311 Junior Member Registered Users 54 Posts
    It's not just you, and I am actually not sure why? I don't like the nanny there.

    Thanks, yeah same here I thought that's why he was there rocking his arms. I hope she don't think I'm paying her that tab is on him.
  • VatsVats Expert Member Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Kim Kardashian better watch your back, because the game has a new diva!

    Her name ... Lucia Holmes!
    AC8Cqvp.png?1

    It all starts with Maria making a reference to GTA and asking me if I could take care of her grandmother, yeah why not?
    eOsOyU9.png?1

    To my surprise the old lady was in incredible shape at 80, with the exception of her grayish dark brown hair, I would never say that Lucia would have more than 30.
    9NAelhf.png?1

    After an event in Panino, we went to the Brew Palms, but she wasn't feeling it! Then she invited me to go to Las Vegas with her, yeah why not ²?
    izxjTa0.png?1

    Who is Luca?
    RlEC9Bp.png?1

    We all know how Kim is amazing, but Lucia wasn't impressed lol
    vM3MCcB.png?1

    Then she showed me how to rock the dance floor!

    Best new character in the game, I hope Lucia keep recurring as Cassio and Alvin and some other NPCs.

    The update 3.3.0 has had many fun quests as not seen for a long time, I don't want to talk too loud, but are we going back to the good old days?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.