Remove Perez?

2Next

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    how many different times and ways can I say yes?

Not that I've interacted with him in the game much but I've never liked him, his tactics and his celebrity outting ways. May he never darken our door ways again!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I don't care about Perez. I used to love his blog, though. But he gets all his information from TMZ anyway.

I agree about NeNe though. I don't even know who she is. At least I know who Perez is, and the drama is cool.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    NeNe bothered me as well. I never understood her purpose in the game.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    His rivalry with Ray Powers is too entertaining. Keep him around.

I totally agree with this. Plus, is a silly decision to remove him because he stop talking about the Kardashians for a week. It's no like they will loose of the fame because of this.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Also a lot of players don't like him per se, so it may not just be the Kardashians; but the audience as well. Maybe the kleanse aided on to his removal, but based on plenty of upset fans I wouldn't just say it's feud between Perez and Kim. Though, I do say it suspicious. I hate him so much in this game it irks me to see his quest on my dash.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Okay I read the article and now I will voice my opinion about this. From my understanding, Perez Hilton posted on social media that he doesn't want to talk about Kim Kardashian and her family for an entire week. I don't see anything wrong about this. I applaud him for doing this. Perez is the first person to do it and he has the guts to do it. Why is Kim mad about that? (I don't understand this) She loves when the media talks about her. This clearly shows that Kim is addicted to fame and is highly overrated. If she was a "humble" celebrity like she's claim that she is, she shouldn't even be bothered that Perez Hilton doesn't want to talk about her and her family on his blogs. Then she wants to remove him from her game because he wants to take a break from the Kardashians for a week. Smh
    Screenshot_2015_08_14_00_00_33_1.png Screenshot_2015_08_14_00_02_07_1.png Screenshot_2015_08_14_00_05_02_2.png Screenshot_2015_08_14_00_08_08_1.png
    free image host
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Obvious PR stunts are obvious and this one isn't a good look. Seriously Glu while I find Perez annoying in real life and pointless to the game this is incredibly petty and tacky. Does this mean Katy Perry's game will have features such as a shark that eats Taylor Swift?
    Lol I'd love to see that actually... And then they queue to Bad Blood lol.

GC: Zoë Strange
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Yes, please remove him!
  • HelloDevyHelloDevy Registered Users 8 Posts
    Remove him I don't see the point of him being in the game.
  • SusieAnaroseSusieAnarose Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes, do remove him. I don't feel as if he plays an IMPORTANT role like the Kardashian Clan and the agents do. While your at it remove Nene, she annoys me and I don't feel that she is as important. Wait actually maybe you can keep her since you guys made a WHOLE update just for her. Removing nene would mean removing San Francisco too huh?
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I like Nene, please keep her in the game!

Perez is just a disgutsing person and should't get a platform in this game.