Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Another week and another thread.

Can most of us agree, Glu showed some love when they gave us
enough time to complete the event, and still
have a little Family & Friend Weekend Life?
If not that's ok.
I for one was totally surprised to see new babies in the Update.
So, we love the Babies,
We love the Weekends when we can finish
and we love it when we announce the new Host!
LucyDejaVu_zps9odtwahh.gif

Did you guess it? That's right......

Lucy is this weeken'td Host.

So, what do you thin? Do the babies new arrival
mean a weekend of dating and romance?

Or will we just the Clothes and the Party in here?

Everybody...Join me in a big round of applause for

Lucy!!!

AlexConfetti_zpshogoj502.gif

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456714

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yay first post again for me! This is what happens when I should be sleeping!

I hope it's a dating event actually since Jesse is apparently ready for a new baby. What a Jekyll & Hyde he is. Perma-bachelor/bad boy in one game and love/baby obsessed in the other. Bipolar much?!

Congrats hostess Lucy and yay weekend!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Koko I love the graphics they're beautiful thank you! And thanks Eselletea too :) yes hope it's dating! And the new long hairstyle!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I hope it's a dating weekend too, it'll be nice to grind relationship points and not worry about wasting energy for gigs or parties!
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Am I the only one who think that it could be a vip event ??
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    VIP event was before last weekend's event, and before that they had the throwback boxes which was kinda a VIP deal but masked as something else.

It's most likely going to be a dating event.
    I'm not entirely thrilled about the hairstyle, and since I haven't gotten the shoes from the past two events I am bitter af about it. I hope I do well this time.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yeah, we had a gig event, then a VIP event, then parties last weekend, so this weekend should logically be dates.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Normally I don't like the special events that require dating but since I have to earns lots and lots of points in order to have a bio-baby then i am a-ok with a dating weekend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm not hyped for a dating event.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I just can't trust myself during a dating weekend. I lose patience and blow waaaaaaay too much at Oak on vintage wine since it costs four energy but just one click and you have finished an hour date.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'm thinking it'll be a dating event we've not had one for a long time they last time was when we got that huge black dress if my memory serves me correct. I don't mind any weekend event as long as it's not a VIP one! Xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just can't trust myself during a dating weekend. I lose patience and blow waaaaaaay too much at Oak on vintage wine since it costs four energy but just one click and you have finished an hour date.

Yes, me too. I thought I recognized from the last dating event. You were parked at the table next to me. I spent so much $$ and so much energy there. I just get confused and can't remember which time date works out best. Lovely to meet you.
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I'm thinking it'll be a dating event we've not had one for a long time they last time was when we got that huge black dress if my memory serves me correct. I don't mind any weekend event as long as it's not a VIP one! Xx

I'm thinking Dating too. Especially because of the 2nd baby. I swear I went in to just look at them, and left with little Venus Olympia (i keep changing my mind, she was so spur of the moment) But if it's VIP, I can buy things for her. Her Brother is such a rough and tumble little guy, and she is such a little princess, I need all new clothes. Oh, and I walked into the Adoption Center, telling myself don't adopt till it's a VIP weekend. What did I do? Lost my heart and 160 Stars. lol
    Who's hungry?

coffee.jpgblueberrypc.jpgbacon.jpg

fruit.jpg

And for some strange reason, the Bartender is wearing a midori colored hat, so.....Bar's open.

Ba2r.jpg

Strawberry-etc.gif

With the event starting tomorrow, here's my mood for today.

Lucy, glad you like your header, it's true, we do. You Rock Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    (This is my first one of these, yay!)

I am trying for a bio babe no matter what, I just hope I don't blow all my cash at once!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
    Hi SJ. you have the same initials as my ios Baby. Samantha Jade. lol. Do you like to be called SJ? Something else? Welcome to the thread. Bring some tunes, if you need help posting youtube. there is a button for that. We'll help.

So, you want to earn the baby? How many relationship points do you have? my ios game need 2300 points. One Android bought the 2nd baby. And the third game.....no stars, has to just keep dating.:)

Welcome SJ_R. Let me give you one of the official party thread helmets.

Midorihat2.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi SJ. you have the same initials as my ios Baby. Samantha Jade. lol. Do you like to be called SJ? Something else? Welcome to the thread. Bring some tunes, if you need help posting youtube. there is a button for that. We'll help.

So, you want to earn the baby? How many relationship points do you have? my ios game need 2300 points. One Android bought the 2nd baby. And the third game.....no stars, has to just keep dating.:)

Welcome SJ_R. Let me give you one of the official party thread helmets.

Midorihat2.jpg

Samantha Jade .. I really like this name ..
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm ready to date. I kinda want a new hubby since I caught him cheating with the nanny. Whatevs, man. I'm going for an A lister this time. And I'm signing a prenup.

I really do hope we are in for a massive dating marathon this weekend. I so need it.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Samantha Jade .. I really like this name ..

Aww, thank you. She was named for her Uncles, Sam, and Jedi. To the left of Sam is Uncle Stellan, he was leaving quickly, Z was about to bring out little Cassanova Steffan after his nap.

92805c3a-41b7-4c3e-87c3-b86aed2e7880.jpg
    So it's Stellan, Sam, Koko, Samantha Jade and Jedi.

Daddy is a Special Agent for the Govt. Mr.F is always gone, changing appearances and names when he comes in for a date each day, but he says such sweetthings, She can't break up the good thing. Plus, less than 3000 points till the next baby.
    I think Aunt Luz and Pilar are probably taking the picture.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Lucy congrats :) !!

Yes I hope it's a dating event. I'm past 13,000. Couple of days and I'll have my second baby.

Vats, what about your game update? If you're still stuck, I'll give you a brief overview. Basically the game takes up space in all three portions. That is internal, external and phone storage. Internal storage is a sucker, by which I mean there's only limited space available there. It stores mostly cache and data. Try cleaning up the cache memory, it'll make a significant difference!

Also you can go to settings>apps>all and see if an app is using a lot space. Built-in or system apps can be of several MBs... Or even GBs. So first check which one is the culprit. Now go to Play Store, uninstall all updates from that particular app and download the latest version again. Hope this helps :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Truffle, I posted your first video. Can I be honest? If you can space them out a bit, it's more effective. When I see video one after the other, I just skip them. If I see one video up, I hit play.

Anyway, Truffle present the lovely sister of Frankie, Ariana Grande, with Iggy.

And, to post a video, look for the insert Video tab, invisible in the text modification box. or use these tage [video]the url of your youtube video [/video] But, not all at once, ok?

Great choices btw, I love Ariana and Iggy
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Truffle, I posted your first video. Can I be honest? If you can space them out a bit, it's more effective. When I see video one after the other, I just skip them. If I see one video up, I hit play.

Anyway, Truffle present the lovely sister of Frankie, Ariana Grande, with Iggy.

And, to post a video, look for the insert Video tab, invisible in the text modification box. or use these tage [video]the url of your youtube video [/video] But, not all at once, ok?

Great choices btw, I love Ariana and Iggy
    I had a little problem posting this video but tanks for the help .. I was wondering what is this invisible thing :D..
    Yepp I love Ariana Grande .. I'm her biggest fan ..

I love this song ..
    Thanks Charli!! :) And thanks Koko <3 we love your Weekend Threads!

That food looks so good Noona would be proud! We miss you Noona and PolkaDot I'm sorry if I annoyed you :( come party!

We need teasers back I need to know if we're getting the Beyonce hair the suspense is killing me :D
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    A dating event would make me soooooooo happy. No better way to get that second baby. (And maybe a Cassio comeback??) Last dating event was the first in which I've spent all of my date at the Oak but I shall not make the same mistake again 😇
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a dating event. And I hope the event boxes pay out better this week because I just spent money buying K-stars to have for this weekend.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I'm not hyped for a dating event.

Me either bcuz I just spent big bucks on my Santa Monica pad. I won't be able to afford endless bottles of the vintage wine lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

We need teasers back I need to know if we're getting the Beyonce hair the suspense is killing me :D
    Me too i want teasers back
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Since it's most likely that a dating event will be happening soon, what other restaurant/club is not too expensive besides Oak Club? I'm on a budget. I don't want to be broke after the dating event. But I need to level up faster because I want to have my 1st baby soon. I'm almost close. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Congrats Lucy!!! I'm sure this weekend event will be loads of fun :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Thanks DMV!! Hope so! :)

Let us know if you choose a husband - the guys in the other thread all look the same btw :D
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Here's to hoping for a dating event. Have a nice party Lucy!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lucy... You are about to go into an odyssey.

Congratz, girl!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I really hope it'll be a easy event, and the items are to die for because I'm not going to waste my money on something I'm not 100% on.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.