Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    kinza wrote: »
    Yes it did, i usually go to oak but with these gigs it was hard to date and do 6 hr gigs at the same time. Plus is there an option to choose whether you want to have an 8hr date, because i did tons and ive only gotten 1/2hr dates

Have you dated one doll enough to be "officially" dating? I've found that I get longer dates with the doll that the game considers my "boyfriend."
    I've read other players commenting that they cancel the dates multiple times to try to get a different time period. Just be sure you do not accidentally tap on "break up" instead of "cancel." I've also read a suggestion to go to a different location to try to get a different time frame for your date. Hopefully this will work for you too!

You will also earn hearts by completing the Jonathon storyline gigs. I just finished the 6 hour gig at the Black Rabbit where I talked to Jonathan about my bad PR (thanks to Willow). I earned 25 hearts for the gig (plus bonus ones based on my winning some event items in the "gift boxes")
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Shammxo wrote: »
    Awhhh I'm so bummed! I was overzealous and maxed out my relationship before this event... To top it all off, I wanted my second child to be a girl, but I had a boy instead :( oh well!! I'm gonna try for the hair and the dress though. I shouldn't have been so eager:(

Me too!! On all of the above!
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
    Ok, I'm officially done, both pairs of shoes, the Valentino dress & the "good" hair! PHEW!! I spent WAY too much money...

I've finished the Jonathan Cheban tasks, is it me or is it just exactly the same as the last time Jonathan was in the game? Didn't he stop Willow from getting into his club last time??
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    kinza wrote: »
    How do you guys finish so early? I only have 145 event points
    I ended up winning 150 energy bolts through gift boxes. That, and going on dates at Oak where you spend a lot of cash but can go through dates quicker and using less energy, is how I finished so early. I haven't even started the second Jonathan gig, which is sure to give us even more hearts.
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Have you dated one doll enough to be "officially" dating? I've found that I get longer dates with the doll that the game considers my "boyfriend."
    I've read other players commenting that they cancel the dates multiple times to try to get a different time period. Just be sure you do not accidentally tap on "break up" instead of "cancel." I've also read a suggestion to go to a different location to try to get a different time frame for your date. Hopefully this will work for you too!

You will also earn hearts by completing the Jonathon storyline gigs. I just finished the 6 hour gig at the Black Rabbit where I talked to Jonathan about my bad PR (thanks to Willow). I earned 25 hearts for the gig (plus bonus ones based on my winning some event items in the "gift boxes")

Thanks for you help, i'll try that!
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
    I ended up winning 150 energy bolts through gift boxes. That, and going on dates at Oak where you spend a lot of cash but can go through dates quicker and using less energy, is how I finished so early. I haven't even started the second Jonathan gig, which is sure to give us even more hearts.

Wow, i got a hideous dress in the gift box :/
    A lister!
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I have a question. Do they give you any reward for becoming #1 couple? I mean with this dating event and all, I feel like I'll end up in the top 10 couples by tomorrow so I'm wondering if they give you anything in exchange for all that money spent on vintage wine or something.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay❗
    My hubby and I finally moved up two spots on the top couple list. We were stuck for weeks. At least now I see some improvements on the top couple list.
    tmp_13982_Screenshot_2015_08_15_03_42_22_1169914.png
    pc screenshot
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    A little less than 200 event points part me from that wonderful purple dress. Meh. I hope everything in the next event is ugly so I can sleep and don't have to wake up every 3 hours.
    i'm a 100 away from the hair, finally ��
    A lister!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh dear god, after my second and last husband I vowed I would never marry again! But obviously you have to pick a guy for the dating weekend and many many dates later this happened....

566B5ED4-5669-4343-AA01-E6EE88972165.png_zpswztvbies.jpeg

She's been truly swept off her feet and charmed by this bearded hottie. Say hello to Mrs Lyanna Ward!

You're all invited to the wedding reception, champagne for everyone!!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Congrats, Lyanna! What a pretty bride. Your husband looks also nice, but his hair is. Eh. A little too pinkish for my taste :D
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Congrats, Lyanna! What a pretty bride. Your husband looks also nice, but his hair is. Eh. A little too pinkish for my taste :D

Aw thanks Cherrey! Yeah his hair is a bit pinkish, he's such a hipster
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh dear god, after my second and last husband I vowed I would never marry again! But obviously you have to pick a guy for the dating weekend and many many dates later this happened....

hahahahaha! AWESOME! congratulations!
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Aw thanks Cherrey! Yeah his hair is a bit pinkish, he's such a hipster

My last two husbands had pink hair and my current husband now has pink hair too. I guess my doll has a type! But seriously, all the male NCPs in game are ugly and only a select few are cute, those with colored hair and then the regular guys who think are all that and I need 280 stars to even speak to them. No thank you. BYE.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning Dolls! AppleP finished first of course, and added another little bundle of Joy....Brooke Lynn or Brooke Haven. AppleP is challenged when it comes to naming her kids. She's too selfabsorbed. The new addition looks just her big sister SamiJ, except Samantha Jade is a blonde, and Brooke is a brunette.

Z is coming up behind.....400 points into the dress, and the little Galaxy Tab is in 3rd. not easy with no bonus items, and her one earned giftbox....bummer but she'll do it.

Cherrey, that's the spirit. Except by the third weekend, you just automatically wake up and tap every 3 hours. No alarm needed. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I have a question. Do they give you any reward for becoming #1 couple? I mean with this dating event and all, I feel like I'll end up in the top 10 couples by tomorrow so I'm wondering if they give you anything in exchange for all that money spent on vintage wine or something.

You do, you get k stars when you get in the top 10 and then 1 spot. I forgot how many.
    GC Minne622
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG, this is so funny!!!
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Here's the continuation of my little comic featuring the strange gift box hair:
    yes there's an extra p in paparazzi

okq5oh.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I think it's more sad that after she filled her lips and started putting on a ton of makeup people gave her a conformation she was doing something very good by following her Instagram more, making a whole lip contest and raising her popularity. I think it just showed her she wasn't good enough before.
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Imo it's so sad to see her transform to this person... I actually always thought she was the prettiest because of her personality on the show. She seemed really fun, silly and outgoing plus to me she always had an amazing body... I can't imagine all the ugly things ppl have told her for her to have such a low self esteem, that has made her turn to all the procedures. I blame the parents, maybe they weren't there enough for her to guide her. Plus her dating Tyga, she seriously had no business messing with her sisters friends man. I am by no means a chyna fan, but Chyna seemed to be a family friend. I feel like her parents have failed her :/ no morals
    Oh and Khloe said in an interview how if she had the chance to be sleeping around w older men when she was younger age, she would. If she was 2-5yrs older maybe I would understand, but I feel like she's at an age where she should be a better role model for her sister.

In other news I'm happy I got the hair YAY!!! And I'm about 230 hearts from the dress.

Btw holly looking beautiful as always!!
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here's my new little muchkin named Gillian:

rscvax.jpg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I have the offer available right now but it is dress,full energy,725 stars for $50
    FA2E1E8D-7B89-4404-9EC8-7BD5796762E1.png_zps0bffp1lz.jpeg

How weird is it that I did not get this offer??? Is it just me or are there more who did not get it?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Lol!😄😃😆
    I thought that I was the only one that didn't like male NPCS with pink or blue hair. It is such a huge turn off for me. I thought to myself why would my doll want to date a guy that looks like a clown. Anyways, the blue and pink hair male NPCs look like they belong at a circus. Lmao
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Lol!
    I thought that I was the only one that didn't like male NPCS with pink or blue hair. It is such a huge turn off for me. I thought to myself why my doll want to date a guy that looks like a clown. Anyways, the blue and pink hair male NPCs like they belong at a circus. Lmao

Don't be so mean on them :D But I agree, I'm also not fond of them. I prefer the more natural look when it comes to haircolor :)

I'm dating this guy at the moment:

aK2BImZ.png

And yeeees I'm broke as hell! Thanks for destroying my financial situation with this event, Glu!
    Don't be so mean on them :D But I agree, I'm also not fond of them. I prefer the more natural look when it comes to haircolor :)

I'm dating this guy at the moment:

aK2BImZ.png

And yeeees I'm broke as hell! Thanks for destroying my financial situation with this event, Glu!

I was only joking. 😊
    Natural hair color in men looks better to me too.
    He is attractive. You have great taste in men.
    I took my hubby to Punta Mita for dates just to save money. I'm a cheap a-lister lol. I wanted to save money since I'm on a budget. I don't want to be broke after this dating event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Im about 200 points away from earning the dress, and 500 from getting my second baby. I really hope I finish this weekend.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I've finished the event and am about 45k poorer due to dating exclusively at Oak. Glad I didn't grind too much yesterday and waited until the final Jonathan quest was available this morning, because that gave me a total of 85 stars. 35 for the quest then 50 bonus stars which brought me to 570. Two more dates and I was done! My husband and I also reached max level so now baby David has a little sister Sara :)

Can anyone tell me how much the pets in Santa Barbara, New Jersey, Sydney, Hamptons, and Dubai cost? Trying to decide what house to buy next and want to make sure I have enough for the pet too!
    iOS
  • ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I've finished the event and am about 45k poorer due to dating exclusively at Oak. Glad I didn't grind too much yesterday and waited until the final Jonathan quest was available this morning, because that gave me a total of 85 stars. 35 for the quest then 50 bonus stars which brought me to 570. Two more dates and I was done! My husband and I also reached max level so now baby David has a little sister Sara :)

Can anyone tell me how much the pets in Santa Barbara, New Jersey, Sydney, Hamptons, and Dubai cost? Trying to decide what house to buy next and want to make sure I have enough for the pet too!
    Santa Barbara- 55
    Dubai- 50 I THINK
    but the others I can't remember
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Im done yay!!! I think this is the first time I'm actually done on a Saturday morning! I worked extra hard, not only for the dress, but baby #2!!
    I have 2 girls now!! I though we needed to spend extra on a crib and clothes but I was able to use baby Vivians things, hair and clothes. The only difference between the 2 are the eyes. One has my eyes, one has daddy's eyes (I think it was that glitch, but I never bothered to change it) so the nanny is holding Vivian who has green eyes and I introduce you Sofia... Who has mums hazel eyes :)

FullSizeRender_zps661cd777.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Im done yay!!! I think this is the first time I'm actually done on a Saturday morning! I worked extra hard, not only for the dress, but baby #2!!
    I have 2 girls now!! I though we needed to spend extra on a crib and clothes but I was able to use baby Vivians things, hair and clothes. The only difference between the 2 are the eyes. One has my eyes, one has daddy's eyes (I think it was that glitch, but I never bothered to change it) so the nanny is holding Vivian who has green eyes and I introduce you Sofia... Who has mums hazel eyes :)

FullSizeRender_zps661cd777.jpg
    I finished the event too but anyways ur babies are so adorable ..U are lucky mamma ..
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Here's my new little muchkin named Gillian:

rscvax.jpg

Gillian looks like she could be my daughter, or that girl we always see in the trailers. I believe she'll be very beautiful once she's older. I can feel it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.