Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I keep forgetting what the time is for you guys here in the UK at 10 am :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    It's started..?

mXfdwJH

http://imgur.com/mXfdwJH

^^ Women's gift boxes
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    The event is here!!!

I'm in love with the dress and shoes from the giftbox. And of course I went mad and open one. And what did I got? the freaking money.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm laughing so hard right now.
    What the **** is with that hair?
    jg40aa.png
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thank you Glu for putting the uglier hair in the gift boxes!!!
    iOS
    Got 50 energy in the gift box. At least I can crank out a few more dates with that before bed. Not as useless as k cash!
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That hairstyle looks hideous. I would be mad if I won that hairstyle.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I just got the first box. I got the earrings. Right next to it were the stars. Could've used those but oh well. Not impressed by the items in this event. It gives me something to do though. I'll probably stop at the hair or until my wife asks to have a second child.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I love the gift box items! They look so edgy and cool. The purple dress is also gorgeous.

Is it possible to do the event in just 2 days and 16 hours without any K star boost?
    Yes it is but you gotta start it as soon as it begins and hope your sleeping schedule doesn't get too altered. Getting box items is helpful for the bonus stars/hearts, though.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I love the gift box items! They look so edgy and cool. The purple dress is also gorgeous.

Is it possible to do the event in just 2 days and 16 hours without any K star boost?

Absolutely. I've finished every weekend event with no problem. Of course I date only at Oak and have a ton of money saved up.
    iOS
    Did anyone else get this gig for this weekend event? Why do I have to wait for two days until it's available?
    tmp_3767_Screenshot_2015_08_14_05_15_54_11699146.png
    free image host
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I lost all of my control and my Kstars. I started with 240 Kstars and now I have 48.

But… I'm in love with my clothes.
    Em9eXO.jpg
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    Did anyone else get this gig for this weekend event? Why do I have to wait for two days until it's available?
    free image host

You'll be able to do the gig in 3hrs but you have only 2 days to finish the gig. If that makes any sense :X
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
    I lost all of my control and my Kstars. I started with 240 Kstars and now I have 48.

But… I'm in love with my clothes.
    Em9eXO.jpg

The dress is gorgeous.
    iOS
    free image host

No. That's the time for you to finish the gigs. 2 days and 16 hours, your gig will be available in 2 hours and 59 minutes.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yassss got the Jacket in my free box :o !!

ijAZn59.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    Why do we only get 6/7 hearts on dates? Is there a different place to go that gives you more? And also how do you go on longer dates? I'm at Oak in Ny and there is no option to make a date longer.
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
    kinza wrote: »
    Why do we only get 6/7 hearts on dates? Is there a different place to go that gives you more? And also how do you go on longer dates? I'm at Oak in Ny and there is no option to make a date longer.

Date time is random. I am at Oak too and just did 2 8 hour dates, then about 6 1 hour dates, then another 2 8 hour dates. I've already got the shoes. Working on hair now. Have spent 10k in k cash so far.
    iOS
    kinza wrote: »
    You'll be able to do the gig in 3hrs but you have only 2 days to finish the gig. If that makes any sense :X

Oh OK. Now I just realized that it's a 3 hour gig. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

No. That's the time for you to finish the gigs. 2 days and 16 hours, your gig will be available in 2 hours and 59 minutes.

Oh! I just noticed that I have to wait 3 more hours until it's available to do.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here's my new baroque look

261m0yh.jpg
    Beautiful! Great look for that rarely used hairstyle.
    iOS
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I agree this hair is so strange. When did they wear this?
    jg40aa.png
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Edit: 1Hr gives you 5 hearts.
    2hr gives you 8 hearts.
    4hr gives you 16 hearts.
    8hr gives you 20 hearts.

Thank you AliBryant and Charli.

And the gift box hair is kind of in the trend right now, It doesn't look too good as how Glu did it but if they would have just made the hair longer, it would've looked gorgeous and 'hip'. It's kind of the "I care but I don't" hairstyle, I always style my hair like that:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

Angie7680 wrote: »
    8hr dates get you 20 hearts. 1hr date gets you 5 hearts. The 2hr I'm guessing is 6/7 hearts? Is there any other time I'm missing?
    And the gift box hair is kind of in the trend right now, It doesn't look too good as how Glu did it but if they would have just made the hair longer, it would've looked gorgeous and 'hip'. It's kind of the "I care but I don't" hairstyle, I always style my hair like that:)

Just did a two hour date! It was 8 hearts.
    iOS
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    jg40aa.png

Wow I was about to freak out if Glu had a hairstyle I actually wanted. If it was more like the drawing below I would just be so upset because I always liked this style. Phew that was close! Now I can keep my k stars! I really like the dress. It looks like something Ramona would wear nonstop. I might spend my k stars after all.

image_zpspbp7b3d3.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    The gift box hairstyle would be nice if it was all up in the bun. Like it is now it reminds me of a Samurai warrior maybe it would look good in black
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Since I haven't sleep since yesterday in the morning, I'm going to bed now. Have a good time everyone and I wish you good luck with the giftboxes, the prizes are really worth it.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    8hr dates get you 20 hearts. 1hr date gets you 5 hearts. The 2hr I'm guessing is 6/7 hearts? Is there any other time I'm missing?

4hr date gives 16 hearts :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.