GLU! Stop teasing me!

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
Dearest GLU.... please stop teasing me and put the darned white colored hair in the game?! I've seen sooo many NPCS with white looking hair, and I want it!!! I'll even pay stars for it. Just add it already, pretty PLEASE?????

Thanks much!! <333
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Id pay for purple eyes for me & my baby, too. Same with dark purple hair.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Great ideas ladies. I'd also love a silvery lavender hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's pretty frustrating, new colors for hair, skin and eyes are among the most popular suggestions for the game.

Benefiting from this thread I'll bring some facts about hair, skin, and eye color that I noticed in my game.

There are five skin colors available for players and NPCs:

-Very light, light, tanned, medium and dark.

-Only 4 are available for babies the very light isn't available as far as I could see in my game.

-The celebrities of the game and some special characters have unique skin with a beautiful glow.

There are 8 eye colors available for players and their babies:

-Gray, olive, teal, green, brown, dark brown, amber and pink.

-Some NPCs have purple and red eyes, both these colors were available for babies from the adoption center of 3.0.0 version , but now the 3.3.0 update doesn't contain these options from what I could see in my game.

-The celebrities of the game and other special characters have unique eyes.

-For me the worst is that we don't have proper blue eyes as an option!

There are 8 hair colors available for players and NPCs:

-Blond, golden blond, red, brown, dark brown, black, pink and teal the last two aren't available for babies.

-NPCs have two exclusive hair colors: white and beige/light brown as in the case of Dirk and Alvin.

-I realized that it's very rare NPCs have the colors blonde and brown in my game, there is only one NPC with brown hair in my game and none with blond.

-Celebrities and special characters have unique hair colors including very attractive variations of blonde , brown, red, black and ombré.

Did someone noticed a different pattern in your games?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Vats, doesn't your baby have the deep navy blue eyes? I've not seen that on any player except for NPC. And the pink eyes weren't offered for babies, this last update... But I've seen babies with realistic light blue eyes and a green grey color, not hazel.

I just really wish we can fully customize our babies, our lovers, ect. I would definitely buy Kstars for that. Should we start a petition for customization/hair eye color requests?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah my baby has these purple/bluish eyes, but I got her at 3.0.0 version.

Interesting I think I saw babies with pink eyes in my game, but not blue just teal and gray.

I believe it would be interesting to be able to choose the traits in adoption center instead of being looking eternally for a baby we like if we're willing to pay ... On the SO we could just change the hair style.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!