Industry achievement broken?!

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
So on my main doll I've got the pop-up for industry lvl 1 three dang times now! It's stuck!!! It's working fine on Dante, he's working on lvl 3 or so now, I think. What the heck? =/ :mad:

It started doing this after they added the new achievements.

Anyone else having this problem??? :confused:
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I wish SOMEONE would reply. I'd really like to know if I'm the only one, or if it's like this for everyone, meaning it isn't an issue at all. I know Dante's has been going up, but then today it hit "1" again, so now I'm just stumped. I again hit "1" on my main doll today too.

Can someone please respond and let me know how there's is counting??? Please? Thanks in advance!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Twiztid, please relax. You specifically asked "Is there anyone else with this problem" and if no one responded, they aren't having this problem. Is Industry popping up when you are on a gig with someone? I've seen it happen too, and I believe the industry pop up pertains to your work relationship with that particular person. I could be wrong, but that just shows how little attention I pay to the minutia of the game, focusing on the more tangible aspects.

I don't pay attention to it, I just keep playing the game and gather whatever points, experience and levels just grows, but I'm not keeping score, with 3 games it's hard. What exactly are you 'stuck' on? The higher your rank and place in the game, the more it takes to get ahead. At the beginning your levels jumped easily. Up at the top, you have to constantly be maintaining it all the time. Just as the Levels 35,36 etc get higher, it takes more to fill up than the lower ones, the same is true for the individual achievements. If you want to provide cohesive screenshots showing what you feel the problem is, we'll try and help more.

You might get more response if you put it in general discussion, and be careful how you phrase it, Is you ask if others have experienced it, and get no replies, it usually means no one who has seen your post has this problem. Also, in the midst of a grinding weekend, the majority of people aren't in her reading all the threads. Perhaps more people will answer as they complete the event or stop for a break.

As I said, if you can show me in screenshots what the issue is, I'll try to look into it for you. :)
    Hope this makes sense, it's early and I've had no caffeine.

I keep rereading to see if anything comes to me. When Industry pops up does it have a percentage included? What I notice, is when I'm working with a friend let's say Luz, and industry pops up, I believe it meant I advance in my work relationship with Luz in some way. If the next gig I work with Vats, it pops up again because my work relationship with Vats has improved. But i'm really trying to understand the scope of your issue.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    This doesn't happen to me often, I mean before it would say industry one and it would allow me to click it. I received my rewards but then the industry thing came out again, I clicked again and it didn't appear again. I don't have screenshots unfortunately, but it did work perfectly fine after the new achievements came?
    When Industry pops up with rewards, you can tap it and get your rewards. That happens to me, when I hit a level with the person I invited into the gig. Othertimes, Industry just pops up with no rewards. So, there is industry with the person you work with, and another Industry that measures just Your progress - regardless of any contacts

Imagine you were asking the original question of Customer Care, can you rephrase so we know exactly what you mean by broken? .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Sadly, Kindle doesn't have the ability to take screenshots. So I'm sorry I can't provide that to be more clear.

Ok, I am talking about when you are doing a gig with a RL friend. As you are tapping obviously it goes up by a percentage. Before the update that added all of the achievements I was going up in lvl, 1-2-3, etc. Now, after the update I seem to be stuck repeating lvl 1, over and over again. Dante got to 3 and went back to lvl 1 again.... =/

I'm wanting to know if this is a problem on my end, that I need to submit a ticket for. To know if it's a problem I NEEDED someone to reply and let me know what their Industry achievement does. Does theirs go above lvl 1?? I am relaxed, but until I got a reply I wouldn't know if I've got a problem or not. That's where I was coming from. There was like 20 or so views when I made the 2nd post, asking someone to please respond. =/
    By all means submit a ticket to customer care if you feel something is broken. I'm simply putting out there that the individual acheivement scores or levels are very hard to track. Industry is the hardest to pin down. I think Customer Care will probably say something about fluctuation of the game or some other explanation for why it's not broken. The Industry button pops up at times as an indication of adding points, but if you can't see the numbers how can you tell?

And I just meant the phrasing "anyone else in this' predicament (or whatever) leads people to respond only if it's happening to them. Your second post is clearer, and better wording to contact Customer Care with. When you find out what's happening, will you come back and update so we know for future reference? Then I'll tag the thread for easy lookup, so when the next player comes with this prob, we'll find it easily in search. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary