Options

Glitch in the Hamptons

strux2strux2 Registered Users 1 Posts
I bought So Chic and was then told to speak with Kourtney in her Hampton home. Well not only is she not in her home but the home is for sale?? Help!!

Comments

• Options
    kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    You're in the wrong house, she should be inside the one with the black range rover!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The one at the end of the street is yours if you buy it. Her's is the big Red One, closer to SoChic . If you go in there is a baby monitor and a stuffed bear. Tap the bear for small payout energy/$/XP.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    The one at the end of the street is yours if you buy it. Her's is the big Red One, closer to SoChic . If you go in there is a baby monitor and a stuffed bear. Tap the bear for small payout energy/$/XP.

Oh my gosh koko! Thank you for mentioning that I really didn't realize it.
  • Options
    One more reason to love the Hamptons. ;) And...no other Kardashian home gives us a bonus. That's very Nice of Kourt. I wonder if she said Give them something to say thank you for coming. bwahahahaha. Nah, I'm just kidding but it's nice. I think Simon's office should spit out a little something for us. They can make a gumball machine in his office, and we can tap it for what ever pops out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    One more reason to love the Hamptons. ;) And...no other Kardashian home gives us a bonus. That's very Nice of Kourt. I wonder if she said Give them something to say thank you for coming. bwahahahaha. Nah, I'm just kidding but it's nice. I think Simon's office should spit out a little something for us. They can make a gumball machine in his office, and we can tap it for what ever pops out.

That would be great! I can imagine having the gumball machine there and a k-star comes out...
  • Options
    Oh, he'd never pay out a Star, but like other lampposts, birds and garbage cans, the gumball machine could spit out an energy, 2$ or some XP. A tapable that gave out Stars. Now that would be something. Something right up there with a Unicorn that spits out Designer Fashions. Ahh, but a girl can dream.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary