Last nights VMA

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
Every time I saw Kourtney on the VMA or a picture... All I could think of was that ugly adult onesie... Does look better irl though lol

IMG_1353_zps6565d69f.jpg
GC Minne622

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...the onesie looks quite similar though. It has the same color. The only difference is that one has a belt and the other one doesn't.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I only had eyes for Britney last night!
    iOMDybg.jpg?1

The truth is that I always only have eyes for Britney!

#perfectwoman

Glu release Britney's game right now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I am well aware Vats, I'm well aware ;)
    What I've always loved about Britney is that body of hers!! OMGaaawd!!! I'm not to much of a fan of her fashion, sorry (hides face, to not look at Vats angry face while he lashes out at me, lol)
    GC Minne622
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I caught a glimpse. But it was soooo Rated R .. Like what's up with Miley? Her transformation is worse than Kylie!

Oh and Kanye for President? ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    I caught a glimpse. But it was soooo Rated R .. Like what's up with Miley? Her transformation is worse than Kylie!

As a parent I was embarrassed for her parents on the positive side they obviously are aware of all the good and bad things she does.. But she's just so raunchy... On ok you like to smoke out we get it, but seriously way to much! It almost felt like a p o t advertisement!
    GC Minne622
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    The vmas were wildly entertaining. I enjoyed t-swift's butt burp on the red carpet pre show lol.

Nicki minaj was really unclassy during her acceptance speech. Also omg did you guys see Kim's hiney? It's huge, even for her I mean. Wow.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Charli wrote: »

Oh my gosh! Miley Cyrus has been getting my last nerves lately. She's just too **** crazy now!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Miley got dragged as she should have. Can't even own up to her words.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Last night I caught myself wanting to become an American for a day just to vote for Kanye...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I am well aware Vats, I'm well aware ;)
    What I've always loved about Britney is that body of hers!! OMGaaawd!!! I'm not to much of a fan of her fashion, sorry (hides face, to not look at Vats angry face while he lashes out at me, lol)

I would never do that!

And I agree, Britney was never a fashionista, her thing is to always be comfortable on a daily basis, and at events she always brings something sexy to wear even if she isn't in her best shape and I really love that about her, is much more about being in a good condition inside than just to look good on the outside. Fortunately last night she had both.

I think her game will be much more about iconic costumes than fashion sense. But in the category hair style her game shall have a huge and fun variety.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi guys, I stepped away for a bit, and wow. Picture me standing with one hand on my hip, doing a little hip side to side action in rythym to the snapping and popping of my gum, as wag my finger playfully, shake my head side to side, and in a very deliberate Brooklyn, NY dialect say You can't post those kinds of videos. Double entendre is encouraged, but have some class. Kids play this game, and I think we all know they walk among us. :) I love you buy huh?

Edited per request in Purple, and please if something I write can be taken in a mean or harsh tone, or in a more light hearted teasing or tongue in cheek way, please give me the benefit of the doublt.

To clarify why the video was taken down, there are explicit version of videos which are NFF (forum version of Not For Air). Youtube sometimes labels them Explicit, sometimes not.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, i'm posting this and walking away, I was told that my comment about why I deleted the posts with the video were uncalled for or rude (I don't understand) and I was asked to edit my comment.

Anything that says Double Entendre is Encouraged...means it's a lighthearted comment. But the video is not allowed because of the language. Anything that has the F word a few seconds in is out.

No one is being scolded but seriously, if there is a word that is Starred out by the auto censor, it can't be verbalized from this website. Especially when it's about committing illegal acts with a minor.

Did we hear the same video? Seriously, I'm asking. I have house things to take care of but I'll go back and hear it again. If I'm wrong I'll apologize to the heavens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I did not like Miley as the host. My sister happened to be watching it with me, although I knew my parents wouldn't approve but anyway when Miley showed up in the outfit only covering her parts and revealing everything else. My sister screamed. Literally, so um. Miley you have scarred my sister..
    Anyways I liked Nicki Minaj being there it was hilarious how she could barely walk up there because her dress was so tight. I saw Kim kardashian there and I thought that was sweet. BUT OMG that little scene with Tyga and Miley. Seriously smoking after the parent leaves the room, I was so done at that point. To be honest I don't think I liked this years VMAs....
    I don't mean to slam you here Carol but um well, it sounds like your partially critizing the kardashian clan, are you?
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Gross... Oh so gross

I'm sure this kind of thing happens everyday some where in the world...this situation just gives me the heebie-jeebies

Yeah it's just sad that she's following her big sister footsteps since Kylie was born into a rich family.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I don't mean to slam you here Carol but um well, it sounds like your partially critizing the kardashian clan, are you?
    Well they are talked about on the media everyday. I'm pretty much an opininated person. I like to think out loud. I usually like to speak what's on my mind. To be honest, their relationship made me feel uncomfortable though. I'm not a fan of Tyga's music anymore after he started a relationship with Kylie when she was only 17 yrs old.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Well they are talked about on the media everyday. I'm pretty much an opininated person. I like to think out loud. I usually like to speak what's on my mind. To be honest, their relationship made me feel uncomfortable though. I'm not a fan of Tyga's music anymore after he started a relationship with Kylie when she was only 17 yrs old.

Oh nevermind then, sorry about that.
    ok, I stand by the deletion. before some songs could be played on air, the bad words had to be cleaned out. I'm sorry. No offense meant.

I've never been told to moderate unfavorable K things out. So if they disappear, twasn't me. I used to be a critic now ehh. Oh, and you have to admit Kim is doing this pregnancy so much better. She looks happy, and healthy and I'm very glad she and Kanye found each other. What changes do you think she'll make as First Lady in 5 years? OMG, I know how to explain how to imagine me talking here. Picture the side eye and smirk that might be going along with the message. I'm very tongue in cheek with a dash of fun sarcasm.

Now I back out with hugs and kisses to all and leave you with some of nearly award winning MoonyMuphins.
    Muphins.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I saw a part of the song today and looked up the lyrics, I cringed!! I would die if a guy raps like that about my daughter, I mean it's bad enough that he was w someone whom he had a child with, and he's obviously been eyeing Kylie for a bit, but then even rap about it like this and of course the fact that she's on the video.. He's obviously talking about her. I actually feel bad for her, when I see her walking in videos she looks so insecure... Granted being on the Internet brings out all these keyboard bully's... Sigh

Any who.. I miss when mtv was about the music. The VMA seemed to have been sponsored by the California dispensaries this year.
    GC Minne622
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Any who.. I miss when mtv was about the music. The VMA seemed to have been sponsored by the California dispensaries this year.

Amen! MTV doesn't show videos very often. I find that so strange. However, I do love their show The Challenge. I've been watching it for years and years. It's one of my guilty pleasures.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I saw a part of the song today and looked up the lyrics, I cringed!! I would die if a guy raps like that about my daughter, I mean it's bad enough that he was w someone whom he had a child with, and he's obviously been eyeing Kylie for a bit, but then even rap about it like this and of course the fact that she's on the video.. He's obviously talking about her. I actually feel bad for her, when I see her walking in videos she looks so insecure... Granted being on the Internet brings out all these keyboard bully's... Sigh

I truly don't understand how or why Kris Jenner condones their relationship. She justifies her decision by arguing that Kylie is "very mature for her age". So what? I was also "very mature for my age." At 17 I had moved over a dozen times, spent 7 years living & traveling throughout Europe, traveled from Germany to Guam by myself at 14, traveled through Southeast Asia, held a part time job since I was 12, was an honor roll student, and moved back to the United States on my own to attend college in Atlanta BUT my Mom would have NEVER let me date an adult... Period.
    It's a parent's job to not just protect their child but also to protect their childhood.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Absolutely Holly!! There's woman who are into older men and ok fine, that's their thing. I personally have never liked older man, I guess being 12 and having the body of a 17yo didn't help. I would always get stares and asked out by older men, that it came to a point early on in my life i found older men gross and I always dated guys max 2yrs older than me.

Ohhh MTV how I miss the days of getting ready for school watching guns n roses, Aerosmith, Jon Bon Jovi... Those where the real mtv days. Now I only watch for their award shows and teen wolf.

And Vats I agree Britney seems like a sweet girl irl, I'm so glad she was able to get well after that crazy year she had.

Oh and dmv it's all good girl :)
    GC Minne622
    Note to All, You are not permitted to show pms received from other members. They're called Private for a reason. I would never post any part of what someone said to me in private in an open forum.

Just because a previous cringe worthy video escaped moderation, doesn't mean you can do it. (Have some common sense. If you cant write The F word, you can't post a video singing it.) That is infantile logic. And did you ever stop to think when I say "I'm sorry if my post was taken the wrong way", can be a polite way of saying "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to an idiot" ? Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. You have to be bright enough to figure that out. But then, if you took it wrong........just sayin. Insert Shrug.

And usually, people don't like you using their posts as weapons in your battles. So now I guess you're suggesting I go back and check other people's posts for violations I missed? Stop it now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh..my..God, I am officially disgusted. In the future I hope no one posts Tyga's song, there would 't even be a point to do the clean version because there would just be a WHOLE LOT of bleeping.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Oh..my..God, I am officially disgusted. In the future I hope no one posts Tyga's song, there would 't even be a point to do the clean version because there would just be a WHOLE LOT of bleeping.

Yep... It's pretty gross.
    I hope Glu keeps him and his wardrobe out of the KKH.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Yep... It's pretty gross.
    I hope Glu keeps him and his wardrobe out of the KKH.

But the guys have already gotten some of his wardrobe lol ... Ohhh goodness
    GC Minne622
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Last night I caught myself wanting to become an American for a day just to vote for Kanye...

I'd vote for Kanye lol. I found this cute cartoon pic of him as President and decided to make it my avi :D

IMG_20150901_081701_zpshtd1mkox.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I only had eyes for Britney last night!
    iOMDybg.jpg?1

The truth is that I always only have eyes for Britney!

#perfectwoman

Glu release Britney's game right now!

Oh I couldn't agree more! It's so great to see her looking happy and healthy and **** sexy. She seems to really have that sparkle and the fire back these days.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS