Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Okay, so I've opened four boxes, got the shoes, hair and dress, and $4K. Grrr. Not going to touch another box until tomorrow, don't want to push my luck!

This should be the last event prior to an update, shouldn't it?
    It should .. I was going to die if the update was released today .. U know android players .. Nobody cares abot andro players :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Holly, 8h parties in Calabasas gives 20 stars.
    PM to add
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I opened 3 giftboxes and i got the hair ,, the dress and the shoes .. And from my free giftbox i got the earrings :D

Nice luck! Have you won prior to these boxes all items like white blue sweatpants and sportsbras available on the gift boxes?
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Holly, 8h parties in Calabasas gives 20 stars.

My parties are always in Florence now i get 20+26 points .. Some pets also give stars .. Special event gigs gives 46 also .. And every guest .. Last party weekend was dedicated for Kylie's birtday and we had also 3 days .. I think is useless to have 3 days for party weekend .. Gigs and dates are much more harder than parties ..
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yay! Par-tay!! And the earner stuff rocks. Shoot! I may have to buy some boxes for those dang boots too!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Mklove wrote: »
    Nice luck! Have you won prior to these boxes all items like white blue sweatpants and sportsbras available on the gift boxes?
    I unlocked most of the giftbox prizes
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    My parties are always in Florence now i get 20+26 points .. Some pets also give stars .. Special event gigs gives 46 also .. And every guest .. Last party weekend was dedicated for Kylie's birtday and we had also 3 days .. I think is useless to have 3 days for party weekend .. Gigs and dates are much more harder than parties ..

I'm glad it's 3 days this weekend tho. I need it, I got other **** going on taking time away from my game. Thanks Glu!! <3
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    It should .. I was going to die if the update was released today .. U know android players .. Nobody cares abot andro players :)

I care! I promise lots of people care - you guys don't always get the updates at the same release as IOS, do you? That would KILL me, seeing everyone post about the update and having to wait for it! If anything, it just makes us care more, because we feel for you being stuck in that situation :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ok, I rescind my snarky comment about "another black dress" because I received it in a 40 K star box and I think it's so chic!

LfiQTRf.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    AmyT wrote: »
    LOVE the long sparkly dress from the earnable items. Actually, I love everything :)

We have to earn more points to gain each item, but at least we have an extra day. The gift box is 50, just opened one with 40 stars and got those boots!!! So I'm happy so far.

It says rewards are picked by fans - does anyone know what that means?

I know that our dolls have been asked questions before about makeup, hair, & clothing preferences so I am assuming they used that feedback. Anyone else know more?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I didn't fare very well opening boxes. I got white pants in my free one and the gold reptile skin heels in the one I purchased. Now I'm watching videos to get back the k stars I spent.
  • kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Happy late birthday, Danielle. Hope that you had an amazing day filled with love and happiness.

I totally LOVE the weekend event items. The first thing that got all of my attention when I opened the game was the shoes/boots inspired in Kylie. I've been wanting them since so long and after parting a lot, I got my free my free gift box and in my first try… I GOT THEM.

I FEEL LIKE THE HAPPIEST GIRL ALIVE. I don't even have Kstars so this was definitely my lucky day.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I know that our dolls have been asked questions before about makeup, hair, & clothing preferences so I am assuming they used that feedback. Anyone else know more?

Oh right, that makes sense. Thanks Holly.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Heres my giftbox thing!

Is it a message to say not to open and wait for the next update?

2vdshg8.jpg
    "
    Happy late birthday, Danielle. Hope that you had an amazing day filled with love and happiness.

I totally LOVE the weekend event items. The first thing that got all of my attention when I opened the game was the shoes/boots inspired in Kylie. I've been wanting them since so long and after parting a lot, I got my free my free gift box and in my first try… I GOT THEM.

I FEEL LIKE THE HAPPIEST GIRL ALIVE. I don't even have Kstars so this was definitely my lucky day.

Congratulations!!! I have had terrible luck with the boxes but it makes me very happy to hear great news like this.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Mklove wrote: »
    Heres my giftbox thing!

Is it a message to say not to open and wait for the next update?

2vdshg8.jpg
    Well .. I was burned with 3 giftboxes with kash soo be happy u didnt lose ur kstars at all
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is it better with 3h or 8h parties?? I have the home in calabasas :)
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Ok, I rescind my snarky comment about "another black dress" because I received it in a 40 K star box and I think it's so chic!

LfiQTRf.jpg

Your doll is soo beautiful.. This tan doesnt look cool on my doll ..
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »

3h parties are better :)
    PM to add

The 3 hour parties are better.
    3 hour parties earn 12 stars (plus bonuses for having special event items)
    8 hour parties earn 20 stars (plus bonuses for having special event items).
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Your doll is soo beautiful.. This tan doesnt look cool on my doll ..

THANKS! I wish Glu gave us more skin tones to play with but I suppose new hair colors are higher on my Glu wish list.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Honestly I prefer 8 hour parties ..
    But its up to u ..
    I buy stars .. I prefer to buy 3 times 1250 star pack .. This makes me so redy for weekend events .. But not everybody is cray cray like me to buy so much stars :) ..
    Yes 8 hour parties are really hard but points are more ..
    Like I said its up to you..
    Good luck :)
    THANKS! I wish Glu gave us more skin tones to play with but I suppose new hair colors are higher on my Glu wish list.

I think this update will be really big like
    New location
    New celebrity *or two
    New level *I want one I'm on Max mm almost
    New clothes for everybody *I mean purchasable
    More Kim's picks
    Some of the suggestion from offical suggestion thread *1-10 suggestions .. hope for this

And GLU please the outfit from v3.2.0 with this cute lips
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I laughed out loud at your thoughts on Charli's pet camel and the possibility he was eaten. I'm waiting to hear more about that too.

He was eaten. That was the sole purpose :p

It's a tradition here, looong history. Mostly it's cows or goats. But since camels are not easily available at a meat vendor, also we're from the Middle East. So we had one of our own. I washed him, fed him and took for rides. Was painful to say goodbye! But it was huge and tons of meat, so most of it was distributed among people :)

Ras Malai is a sweet dish. Made of dry milk and saffron.

Okay, so the event. Got the pants yay! But they're awful. At least it'll help with the grind!

yQg4kSd.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Ooh, I LOVE the weekend event earner outfit. Well, I'll be partying on the game on my way to California.
    Charli wrote: »
    He was eaten. That was the sole purpose :p

It's a tradition here, looong history. Mostly it's cows or goats. But since camels are not easily available at a meat vendor, also we're from the Middle East. So we had one of our own. I washed him, fed him and took for rides. Was painful to say goodbye! But it was huge and tons of meat, so most of it was distributed among people :)

It is hard to say good-bye when you help raise and care for an animal. When I was about 12 years old, we lived on a farm for a year. I raised lambs, trained them to walk on a leash so I could take them to the 4H Fair, and then all but one was sold. The one we kept was too mean to be trained. We named him Mr T (after a character from a tv show). One day my Dad took him away and came home with packages of meat. My Mom would cook it but she refused to eat Mr T.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I love the hair in the main event! And the overall main outfit... Jeez I really don't want to grind.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Ooh, I LOVE the weekend event earner outfit. Well, I'll be partying on the game on my way to California.

Glu must love you! They gave us great stuff for your birthday.

Safe travels!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Mauve wrote: »
    I love the hair in the main event! And the overall main outfit... Jeez I really don't want to grind.

Grind Mauve! Grind!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I opened 3 giftboxes and i got the hair ,, the dress and the shoes .. And from my free giftbox i got the earrings :D
    Wow, lucky you!!! I got a tan bathing suit :-(
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________