Options

Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Glu must love you! They gave us great stuff for your birthday.

Safe travels!
    Thanks but I guess it kind of sucks because there's a football game at my school today.. Oh well:p
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    He was eaten. That was the sole purpose :p

I washed him, fed him and took for rides. Was painful to say goodbye! But it was huge and tons of meat, so most of it was distributed among people :)

You took good care of your meal. Was he yum?

All you lucky girls getting items from the gift boxes! And grats Charli, how's the pants?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    congrats on the fab new hair ladies!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I am LIVING for the new hair, the sparkly dress and the gold shoes. Yas kween!!!! Gorgeous.

I would loooove the gift box hair too, but alas, I just opened three boxes - 40 stars, energy and energy. :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    First happy belated birthday Danielle! Have a great trip!

Oh boy after seeing that incredible hair and be aware that people eat camels, don't know what comment just feel ...

I guess receive the sunglasses at every event is becoming a pattern to me.
    BCgoZlu.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
    Omg❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
    The hair the wardrobe and the shoes❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
    *gasp*
    It's giving me life❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
    I'm definitely going to be grinding this weekend to get every single item❕
    😆
    tmp_16801_Screenshot_2015_09_04_09_50_03_1_55205.png

tmp_16801_Screenshot_2015_09_04_09_50_39_1_46067.png

upload images
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Happy birthday Danielle! Our birthdays are very close, mines on the 8th :) have fun in California:)
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I got the pants in my second giftbox after getting 50 Energy in my free one.
    (using Charli's pic because i forgot to take one)

yQg4kSd.png

I really like the guy's earnable outfits this weekend so hopefully I will have time to earn everything!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    People's Choice? OMG, is this a teaser about the new update? Awards?
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Btw, I LOVE ALL THE ITEMS!!! Except the black dress...
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Do you guys think they'll ever remove the $4K from the giftboxes? I don't have much hope...
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    Do you guys think they'll ever remove the $4K from the giftboxes? I don't have much hope...

It's a shame that Glu isn't paying any attention to the petition. They're not listening to our requests.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Wow❕
    Glu is being nice to me again. I got 1 k star by throwing a party. ☺
    tmp_14928_Screenshot_2015_09_04_13_14_16_1_55205.png
    free photo upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A little disappointed, I expected to be lucky once and get the hair. Stupid bikini never appears in my daily gift boxes, decides to magically appear now. Glad I didn't continue opening since the hair isn't even here.

aNTmMCM.jpg

And my guy's, he's lucky since I didn't even want anything from the gift box, he scored 40 KStars. Good for him!

4NPIhim.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I was really unlucky with gift boxes - got the $4k from my free one and some ugly outfit from one I bought. There was only 1 event item in both lots -.-

Thankfully parties are easy so I'm trying to finish on the drive to the convention! Got the shoes and hair, now just 200 more event stars for the dress!!
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    I opened 2 boxes and got the hair and the shoes! Wished for the dress but I've still got the free one to open.. Wish me luck lol
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Bought a gift box early this morning, and got 40 k-stars. Earned a gift box and got the stupid red pantsuit. Decided to buy another gift box and got $4k. Sad times.

Update: decided to buy 1 more box (because I really want that shoulder length hair!!!) but got another $4k. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Bought a gift box early this morning, and got 40 k-stars. Earned a gift box and got the stupid red pantsuit. Decided to buy another gift box and got $4k. Sad times.

Update: decided to buy 1 more box (because I really want that shoulder length hair!!!) but got another $4k. :(
    So funny same thing happened to me.. i really wanted the hair so got tempted... I got from 350 stars to 50, and still no hair
    It got me another big lesson this weekend.. Never trust the gift boxes of Glu...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    I was really unlucky with gift boxes - got the $4k from my free one and some ugly outfit from one I bought. There was only 1 event item in both lots -.-

Thankfully parties are easy so I'm trying to finish on the drive to the convention! Got the shoes and hair, now just 200 more event stars for the dress!!

That is awesome. I am in love with the Hair Panda. Sometimes the hair is close....but just misses the mark. But the earner hair is omg, it's how I used to do my hair. I would wash it, put it in anywhere between 50 and more little tiny braids. THen I'd run around with my hair in the braids for a day to thoroughly dry (Super tight skinny braids) then, my hair would look like the prize for a good 24 hours, then it would slowly relax and then I'd shampoo and start all over again. My hair would not curl with rollers. I sat under a dryer for 4 hours. Got into the bridesmaid dress, and before we got to the church it looked like nothing happened. so yeah, I have to have the hair. Have fun at the convention Panda. And 200 points? You can do it. if not, hey, you got the hair and a fun weekend. Have a great time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy birthday next week Angie. :)

Hi everybody. I have to run, just wanted to touch base and say Hi! Music and food. THat's what the thread needs. Remember nothing explicit or dirty, I'll post some fun stuff later. Oh Stellan's greeting reminds me of a video to post, but no time. People aren't able to play, so I have to try and help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, I am currently on the plane. And i totally forgot how scared I am of heights and that's NOT a good thing.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Well, I am currently on the plane. And i totally forgot how scared I am of heights and that's NOT a good thing.

Close the window shade!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Where oh where is Noona?

[video=youtube_share;jAB_qZD3i5k]http://youtu.be/jAB_qZD3i5k[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yup.... spent 230 K-stars and got 100 energy, $8000 Kcash, 40 stars, a stupid outfit, hat hair and not one single piece of the special box stuff. GRRR! All I wanted was the d a m n boots!! Waste of the stars I'd been saving up! Thanks Glu!!! >.<
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Close the window shade!
    I did that but I guess it doesn't really help but I mean I can live..I guess.
  • Options
    I hate when I'm busy with the weekend event and my annoying hubby is calling my doll to go out on a date. He needs to find something productive to do with his life lol. I think that he's a loner. Doesn't he has friends? He needs a social life or something haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Single's Mixer

The storyline to help Misty find a man is part of this weekend's event and we receive stars toward the Earner items. I just finished the Single's Mixer at Lif. I earned 25 stars for the event and 20 bonus stars since I have four items from the weekend event.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I hate when I'm busy with the weekend event and my annoying hubby is calling my doll to go out on a date. He needs to find something productive to do with his life lol. I think that he's a loner. Doesn't he has friends? He needs a social life or something haha

I figure the stupid $4,000 Kash boxes I received can pay for lots and lots of dates. :-(
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Holly! I'm actually doing the Single's mixer gig right now. XD
    I don't want to spend my k-stars since I feel like the next event will be VIP but I just don't know..
  • Options
    Wait...hold on❕
    Wait a minute ❗
    Wasn't the second item used to be 150 event points? Why did Glu increased it to 200 event points?
    tmp_21383_Screenshot_2015_09_04_16_52_24_1_55205.png
    img host
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG