Haven't gotten the mini weekend update

Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
I usually get the update early in the day but I've gotten nothing

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't get it either. Android players usually get the updates after apple players. I'm not sure if it's because I'm on Android maybe that's why⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    We had one mini update 2 weeks ago.. Simon called me and gave me kstars.. I think there is no mini update since that cuz i never get another after that..
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    We had one mini update 2 weeks ago.. Simon called me and gave me kstars.. I think there is no mini update since that cuz i never get another after that..

I never got the stars, but I did get a mini update earlier today and I think yesterday or 2 days ago. Nothing changed though.
    Delphine wrote: »
    I never got the stars, but I did get a mini update earlier today and I think yesterday or 2 days ago. Nothing changed though.

New gigs??

I'm still waiting for the latest update. Glu needs to hurry up. It's making me impatient lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm still waiting for the latest update. Glu needs to hurry up. It's making me impatient lol

I noticed that the update was in our games not available in google play

And its strange that apple got the update August 11th,, android got it August 12th and the there was update for android 8 days later but i never update it
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I never got any stars what were you ge stars for? and I was talking about the weekend event update did any of you guys get that?

Oh so do you mean the new storyline gigs? I think the new quests are when our fashion designers had to designed the new collection for So Chic because the last two fashion shows had terrible designs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Nisha300 wrote: »
    I never got any stars what were you ge stars for? and I was talking about the weekend event update did any of you guys get that?

Umm.. 2 weeks ago 2 hours before the weekend event started Simon called me and said "sorry for *I forgot :D* I have some gigs for you" and when I hang up i got 10 kstars :) .. That was Friday .. But last one and today I didnt get mini update..
    Umm.. 2 weeks ago 2 hours before the weekend event started Simon called me and said "sorry for *I forgot :D* I have some gigs for you" and when I hang up i got 10 kstars :) .. That was Friday .. But last one and today I didnt get mini update..
    Oh I think that I remembered. Is it the one with Maria's grandmother?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Oh I think that I remembered. Is it the one with Maria's grandmother?

Yess :D.. This one.. But it was on Friday
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    The game has been so glitchy I still have gigs from last weekend's event idk I guess I'm gonna have to wait until 2am to see if I get this weekend's event
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    The game has been so glitchy I still have gigs from last weekend's event idk I guess I'm gonna have to wait until 2am to see if I get this weekend's event

I think i wont get it and if this happened im totally done with this game!!
    Yess :D.. This one.. But it was on Friday

Oh yeah Perez Hilton was removed from the game too. But he's still on the photo booth.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

But dont worry dolls maybe we will get the mini update when the weekend event start :)