refreshing NPCs?

beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
Hi -- is there a way to refresh the NPCs in the game? I go to all the different cities in restaurants and clubs looking for new contacts, but it's always the same old people -- I haven't found anyone I've even wanted to date and I'm on level 14. Is there a way to make it so new NPCs come up?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I dont think you can trigger that. As I progressed into the story lines and leveled up, I did realize I got more NPCs. That could also be due to time, I think now I do see new NPCs at least every week. If you go into a restaurant, you can refresh by going in and out of your wardrobe. When I do that I usually get to see 1-2 new NPCs, but within that week or two it's usually the same ones. I also noticed, after updates I get new NPCs.
    PM to add
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I can go into a place and see one set of NPCS, go out and come back in and it's a new set on my main doll. But on my 2nd doll I see a new set when I first get on, and then they stay the same NPCS. But they do seem to refresh after about an hour or so. Makes it really hard to run into friends that way too!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D