Nene Leakes!

AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
More Nene Leakes!

Omg this woman is hilarious!

Tbh I was like eh(?) when she entered the game because I couldn't see the connection... I've never watched any of those real housewives shows but I did love her character on Glee... However.., I've never saw her on KUWTK and I didn't know she knew Kim etc.

But now, after watching her on the VMA Fashion Police episode and old YouTube clips from the Atlanta Housewives thing, I'm asking why haven't I saw more of her - she is the best!

I live in a shared house and I've introduced my roommate girls to this woman via YouTube. We find her hilarious because we have that dry British sense of humour. (That "Lindsay Lohan's Daddy, you get yo *** back to Malibu!!!") peeing ourselves laughing at all that.

I was confused at her part in the game at first but please GLU include her in more quests. Soooo funny :)
Top 20 +++
My doll's name is Madison :)
(~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I want my doll to do the diva pose just like Nene Leakes on her photoshoots. I hope the diva pose is included on the new update.
    tmp_2728_Screenshot_2015_09_09_21_40_14_11016106.png
    windows print screen
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    It'll take a lot of animating to make sure our clothes fit on our new figures. I mean it's cool, but we have a lot of clothes.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    It'll take a lot of animating to make sure our clothes fit on our new figures. I mean it's cool, but we have a lot of clothes.
    I don't think that Glu would ever give us new body types but on KKH official facebook page I saw a starlet did the same diva pose just like Nene Leakes always do.
    tmp_548_FB_IMG_1441851874139_11016106086.jpg
    photo upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I don't think that Glu would ever give us new body types but on KKH official facebook page I saw a starlet did the same diva pose just like Nene Leakes always do.
    tmp_548_FB_IMG_1441851874139_11016106086.jpg
    photo upload

Her pose with her finger is so funny ... I just cant stop laughing :D