Weekend Event 09/11/2015 - Power Bands and Dance Parties ~ We love the 80s

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My third entry - Kylie inspired blue hair didn't won.. Boo, boo haters! Lol
    I submitted this now - I would totally wear it for lunch in some fancy restaurant in NYC :D
    2v26zrr.jpg

Next one will be this - Casual strolling in NYC :cool:
    33xdbhd.jpg
    My favorite one is the first pic. I think that the sunglasses matched with the bag.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I wore the outfit in this picture and won :p
    image.jpg1_zpshlnsiprp.jpg[/QUOTE]
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Glu is really taunting me now.... Both a dress AND a hairstyle that came out before I played KKH. I love them both but I completely covet that hair!!!! You can see the doll on the right is also ticked that she doesn't have that hair.

9jcI6DG.jpg

Minne - thanks for the complement! I rarely put my doll in black & white so those shoes don't get much use. They are perfect for the event dress.

A few times I contemplated restarting the game as a girl but what stops me is the plethora of cute girls clothing & hairstyles I'd never have the chance to earn XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Glu...u got some splaining to do (in Ricky Ricardo voice)

Where is this black one piece and why isn't it in my wardrobe????

PhotoGrid_1442059781004_zpsdrkl9q3w.jpg

BTW... I'm a hater so I voted for the doll on the right lol

I would have voted for the one on the left.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    Haha, I too want to work in Vogue but more like in Devil wears Prada. I wouldn't mind being the assistant to editor-in-chief.. I want to be a fashion stylist, you don't really need a major or degree in that, but they do offer classes or workshops under that field. Dream school would be Parsons, and a study abroad in UAL in London. Fingers crossed for all of us!

There are some classes at London College of Fashion I've been eyeing for some time now, maybe I'll be able to go next year *fingers crossed*
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Congrats Holly I love the theme! I love everyone's outfit choices it would be fun to be able to vote for each other - Minne I can't believe you saw Trevor! I kind of thought the looks were just made up :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    My favorite one is the first pic. I think that the sunglasses matched with the bag.

Mine too. Those sunglasses and bag are my fav items... Especially the bag - orange Kelly is my dream bag :cool:

iOS
    07/2014 
  • GmGoodwillGmGoodwill Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lol been screwing around a bit...my wd was only level 1 but I put it with 3 rare goats and fennic. ...fennic has over 200k power lol.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Dang Jesse has lost 2 out of 3. I guess he is not as well dressed as I always thought! He's so beautiful I never really think much of his outfits, lol. Finally made it to the gift box though and got those green-ish pants so that will help!

I have that lucky glitch on Shae's game too and all of her outfits have won. I think the ladies have more fashionable items though!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I think that will be my doll's sixth look. So what do you all think of this outfit❔❓ She looks like a typical socialite in NYC even though she's not even near Hollywood.
    Screenshot_2015_09_12_13_28_20_1.png
    free image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Eselletea wrote: »
    Dang Jesse has lost 2 out of 3. I guess he is not as well dressed as I always thought! He's so beautiful I never really think much of his outfits, lol. Finally made it to the gift box though and got those green-ish pants so that will help!

I have that lucky glitch on Shae's game too and all of her outfits have won. I think the ladies have more fashionable items though!

I saw all your hubby's outfits from your previous posts. He looked well dressed to me. Don't worry about it though. These anonymous voters are a whole bunch of haters lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    My current look! Had some bad luck with outfits I really liked, haters gonna hate I guess.

2dqiq79.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »

I'm starting to like the guys clothes...yeah the ladies have a lot more options but dressing a guy's been interesting. My facebook game has no weekend event AGAIN, and I've submitted so many tickes I'm on first name terms with the glu team lol...so this weekend I decided to enjoy playing my Android game and go for it with my guy. So far I've been successful with 2 of the 4 outfits but I'm only level 15 so...no many options and only 2 weekends of beautiful new clothes. I'm so jelous seeing all you girls looking amazing!. I'll love to start a new game and forget about facebook but I just have the tablet and a cellphone...I don't know if I like the idea of playing on a little screen.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Two of my winning look of yesterday :o:cool:!!

KKH_Screenshot_1441966498114.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1442076737551.jpg
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    There are some classes at London College of Fashion I've been eyeing for some time now, maybe I'll be able to go next year *fingers crossed*

YAS! I love how the classes at the London College of Fashion are soo specific. I would actually just go straight to that college, but my grades aren't top notch, so I'm doing community college route (Save some money too, and then transfer after two years into Parsons or FIT (which ever I get accepted from) both I believe have study abroad programs in London). But at the end of the day, I really don't need a degree for the field I want to go in, but I want some sort of higher level education, just in case.
    add me on GC; natbchula
    My doll loves fashion week since she could just sit back and relax and enjoy the view.
    Screenshot_2015_09_12_05_23_57.png Screenshot_2015_09_12_05_24_35.png
    image url
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    DONE!

35i3ul0.jpg

I submitted a total of five outfits and won each time, this was my last outfit.

2en1bmc.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Yay! Won my last 2 outfits. I'm almost done this event. I'll post a picture of my last one once I get on my iPad.
    I got the dress. Now let's see if I can aim for the purse which is the last item for this weekend event. I think I submitted my doll's different outfits six times already.
    Screenshot_2015_09_12_15_29_07_1.png
    free upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Delphine wrote: »
    Looks great, Eselletea!

I got 24 votes for my last look, woohoo! This is my next look- hope the people like it..

ka8dZMT.jpg

EDIT: Oops- forgot to change the shoes. They are nude to match the outfit. I didn't even know we had this in the closet.

Woke up and this one gave me 26 points. My next one was this one, which also won.

DxLNtJZ.jpg

Trying to come up with a nice new outfit in an hour and a half.
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    yay, i'm so glad that everybody who hated the event is starting to come around and enjoy it! i find the voting fun and i love seeing the outfits other people have put together.

i just finished the event so now i can sit back and relax. here were my last four outfits:

2FEpbGO.jpg

i know i am so boring for never changing my makeup, haha.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Done for both games earlier on. I haven't even gotten to the last event gig for both games yet.

J4GJ1Dn.png

Some looks I entered. Need to get more accessories for Jax, he's just wearing the 2 watches, ear studs over and over.

gmXmYkr.jpg
    M1dlQ9Y.jpg
    PM to add
    natchula wrote: »
    YAS! I love how the classes at the London College of Fashion are soo specific. I would actually just go straight to that college, but my grades aren't top notch, so I'm doing community college route (Save some money too, and then transfer after two years into Parsons or FIT (which ever I get accepted from) both I believe have study abroad programs in London). But at the end of the day, I really don't need a degree for the field I want to go in, but I want some sort of higher level education, just in case.

Yes, me too, I want it just in case. And I think studying fashion, luxury brand management etc would be fun and a pleasure :) If I could turn back time I'll choose different path for my studying and career.. If not master degree than at least erasmus in London... And than intership in NYC.. Although I still have time for that intership, (in Bulgaria you are allowed to enter intership for USA and get work visa through special programs until 30 yr and I'm 27) so you never know.. Although it'll be tougher now because I'm already established in one city, with good job, appartment, car.. I am going to have to exit my comfort zone, but as they say "life begins at the end of your comfort zone" so I may give it a try :)
    This is so off topic but I am really glad I shared this and found people who share the same passion and have almost the same dreams as me.. It's encouraging :)

iOS
    07/2014 
    And back on topic :) this is my fifth look for NYFW and I really like it because in my opinion it's elegant, simple and evergreen combo - white and gold :)
    hra4n6.jpg

Btw Carol I won the last one with the orange sunglasses and Kelly :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    yay, i'm so glad that everybody who hated the event is starting to come around and enjoy it! i find the voting fun and i love seeing the outfits other people have put together.

i just finished the event so now i can sit back and relax. here were my last four outfits:

2FEpbGO.jpg

I absolutely saw and voted for your third look!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts

2FEpbGO.jpg

I saw and voted for your 1st look. I'm not seeing too many male styles for which to vote, sadly, but the female dolls are totally rockin' it, lol.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    What are the odds that two people selected this outfit and the same hairstyle?

Yin and Yang

Dvk7QuJ.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    What are the odds that two people selected this outfit and the same hairstyle?

Yin and Yang

Dvk7QuJ.jpg
    A bit less than the odds that they would be pitted against each other side-by-side, lol.
    And back on topic :) this is my fifth look for NYFW and I really like it because in my opinion it's elegant, simple and evergreen combo - white and gold :)
    hra4n6.jpg

Btw Carol I won the last one with the orange sunglasses and Kelly :)
    Yay! Congrats for winning your doll's previous look. I absolutely love the white & gold look. Those colors matched together so that makes the perfect combo.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Guys, I was thinking maybe this month's weekend events will all be Fashion week - NYC, London, Milan & Paris
    What do you think?

iOS
    07/2014