Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I'm Chelsea and I have been playing KKH from the start but I took a break from it but I had recently started getting back into the game and became addicted again. Nice to meet you all! :)

Hello, Chelsea. I'm Dani. I'm an addict of KKH too, and K&K, also. It's really nice to meet you! :o
    By the way, I love your K&K outfit in your avatar picture. It's adorable! :D
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Hi everyone! Long-time lurker here. I found this forum shortly before Glu started posting official spoilers for events a day ahead of time -- which I'm incredibly grateful for! So now, instead of waking up extra-early every single Friday morning, I only set my alarm for party and dating events ;) since I find those to take the most grinding and time commitment.

I've been playing KK:H since January 2015 and have completed all of the comebacks and regular storyline quests, so now I focus on climbing the reality show rankings! I also like to work on maxing out the progress bars on the many various achievements.

I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of this game and have found everyone on this forum to be kind, fun, and helpful, which is much more than I can say for most internet communities! Positive vibes and many thanks to everyone. :)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's great to have you here, Pez! I'm glad you enjoy the spoilers. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuMO_McmlPlVQ0IyLI8fa5osBFjv69radx0R4Bsibpf3aR49tl6w
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Pez that is so sweet. You certainly are a ...excuse me, were a long time lurker. Is there anything we can do to help draw out more silent members? I'm so glad you're vocal now. There is so much stress and hostility in the world, the game and this forum by extension are escapes. If this were a garden, we'd each be beautiful flowers, blending together for a lovely fragrance. Stink weeds tend to 'weed themselves' out or ugly duckling themselves into blossoms too.

Welcome.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you, Kalinda and koko! I appreciate it :D
    Is there anything we can do to help draw out more silent members? I'm so glad you're vocal now.

Here's one thing that encouraged me to join -- the Show Your Style events slowly helped me realize that it was actually quite fun to share how I styled my doll with other players! While they're a bit nerve-wracking in-game for me, worrying I may not win enough to earn all of the items, the social interaction and admiration of each others' efforts in the weekly Fashion Show threads make for an upbeat atmosphere.

And who doesn't enjoy the character creator in games?! Pretty much everyone loves designing and tweaking their game avatar -- I've spent half an hour putting the final touches on my character's appearance before even starting on the plot of whatever video game I'm playing. So, a community that encourages you to share your work, show off what you've finally managed to save up for -- that's fun and drew me out of my shell. I rarely played dress-up when I was little, but now I think it's a blast ;)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Hello! I'm Genevieve and I cannot believe I didn't know this forum existed! Such a shame really, because I've been playing this game for nearly two years and I only have one or two real life friends who are playing. It's such a fun game to play, I love it!

Anyways, I used to play on Android and when I started using an iOS device I lost my process & started over this year and currently I'm A+. I love getting to know about other people's processes in this game because it shows me how much I can evelop my character, it gives me inspiration and reading some heads up before quests are really helpful I think. I can't wait to get to know you guys even though I don't know where to start, you all even have hashtags in your signatures, what are they about? I can't wait to be a part of this, have a nice day!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    Hi Genthea, Welcome. The hashtags help get game issues that are imoirtant to us. AND what space permits.
    #pleaseunfreeze and #thawthedolls is about the issue of some dolls frozen in alpearance. Friends can't see what your doll is really wearing, or yiu can't see them. Not alls dolls are frozen, but just about everyone has some frozen friends.

#FIRETHENANNY. Oops caps. When yiu have one baby your SO stands in the nursery with you. With 2 babies, the Partner disappears and a Nanny takes over holding the other baby. Even if you y can't hold a baby, at least let them stand in the nursery with you & the nanny

#blackhairstylesforpurchase many of the primarily black hairstyles end up in giftboxes we need more for purchas

First thing you should do is save you hollywood ID somewhere safe, private and accessible. I have mine saved, and I also sent them to myself here in a private message. Next put your platform in your signature, it helps support address issues

ANd follow the link in the top line of my signature and that's the event thread.

Nice to meet you.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you so much! So happy to finally find this place! I'm adding my platform right away, so nice to meet you :)

and what is the ID? Is it my game center username or is it something I get from settings? I did a quick search on the forum but I couldn't manage to find it. So sorry if I'm taking your time :/
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    To get your Hollywood ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon (3 lines) on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    thank you so much! seems like all those months I've played, I knew nothing at all, have a nice day :)
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Hi! Super long time lurker here :) I've been playing since August (I think) of 2014 and decided to finally make an account.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome beachpeaches!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    I everyone :D

i think it's time to say "Hi" to everyone.

My name is Martin and i'm from Switzerland. Yes, i'm a man, but i like the girly games so far, that's why i play this game.

Long time lurker here, account is old, since Stardom Hollywood. Playing KKH since the game starts.

In the game i working on the reality shows and actually dating. Tought my doll Ysabella needs a new marriage.
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
  • SooNattySooNatty Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi everyone ^^

My name is Natalia but my friends call me Natty, I recently turn 23 the past July, I am from Mexico and I live in Merida Yucatan, I am a mother of 5 dogs lol :p Didi, Dash, Candy, Hyo and Luna well the last two are my brother's dogs but they are like my own daughters, I don't have kids but I have this beautiful baby angel named Aleksey my nephew:o so many things changed on my life since his born I am a proud aunt what can I say.

I started playing this game the past December I guess I missed many things in the game lol but it feels good join this wonderful community:D
    KKH PC Player💻
    #1+++👑
    Level 70⬆️
    Welcome. And cherish this time as auntie...you get to give them back to their parents when it gets to be diaper time. Lol. if you need anything... feel free to reach out, I'm here for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hello again! I've already had posted in some threads here but I've never introduced myself, so here I am.
    My name is Anastasia, I'm a student from Russia. My hobbies are photography, foreign languages and fashion. I've started playing this game back in 2015 and couldn't quit it since then. Been a long time lurker on this forum and finally registered not so long ago. Not sure if I'm gonna post a lot here but I may pop in once in a while. Nice to meet you all! :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    Welcome Anastasia, nice to meet another long time player. Participation is at your own comfort level. 00h, But isn't this game the most fun ever? And I applaud you for mastering foreign language. I admire linguists. Its like math or science to me. If yoou need any help just holler.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Oh hi everyone, I'm Scarlet, I've been here for quite some time but had trouble logging in so I couldn't do much but silently stalk.
    To introduce myself I hail from a tiny island in the Caribbean by the name of Jamaica, I'm 19, I'm an all things dance and animal lover and I play kkh on the android platform(I'd appreciate if someone helped me with regards to adding it into my signature though as I'm not quite sure how that works), but to end before I start ranting off, its nice to be here ...
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
    Hi i love that Tiny island. Welcome. I honeymooned in Ocho Rios, and the countryside is sooooooo beautiful. The falls, the crystsl clear water, sparkling white sand. Oh, I'm sorry, you were saykng? Sigh, I heard Jamaica and got all warm and fuzzy.
    I'll be haooy to help with your signsture.

Look to the top right of your screen. You'll see my notifications/profile/settings/log out.
    1. Tsp settings
    2. On lthe left scroll down to my settings/edit signature - tap that and a text box opens up. Enter your signature, and be sure you hit save.

While you're there, if you want to add a picture shown with every post, go edit Avatsr. Select s picture 125x125 pixels, . If you have trouble, just ask.

WELCOME Scarlet. I Love your name.
    4ca4552c4277f8773764eaac36713426.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    A www Thank You koko, I think I got the hang of it!
    And its always great to meet people who love my little island, its not as nice to visitors as it is to us because we rarely see the vacation side very often, its mostly just really hot, lol.
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • NeriumNerium Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey everyone how’s it going?, my name is Nerium, I'm from Santiago, Chile and I have sixteen years old, I'm interested in fashion design, drag queens <3, makeup and drawing in general, excuse me if my English is quite bad but I'm motivated to get better and participate more.

I been playing this game like 2 years ago but quitted it two times because I didn't knew so much about so It was hard for me to progress, now I started a new game in December of 2016 and I'm so obsessed but It's really solitary to play around with Npc.

I recently discovered this forum and I love the good vibes around, sincerely looking forward to meet you all <3
    Hi Nerium, Welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hi everyone. I have already introduce myself before (on page 4) which has a lot of anger rant lol. Anyways I decided to make a new one because there are a lot of new players here. I did start playing like 2 years ago and stop. I just start back playing it like about last month. I just wanted something fun to play so I just started playing this game again. I see a lot has changes since I been gone which a good. I didn't have spoilers when I start playing this game and been on this forum. My name is Lekeiya but you can call me Keia for short, I am 22 years old. I am an A lister trying to get to the top. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • JAG11JAG11 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey everyone! My name is Jen and I'm from Ohio. I am 31 years old. I have been playing KKH for about 2 years

I don't know what to say about myself, I'm a pretty boring person. I have been married to the most amazing man for 5 years and have two adorable dogs. Oh I absolutely love watching movies ( my husband and I have a huge collection) and I listen to podcasts constantly (if you are ever looking for a recommendation, just ask.)If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Whoa! Awesome!

We have gotten a pretty fair amount of new users on here.

Haven't been on much to chat with any one due to my busy life.

However!

Welcome everyone, I'm hoping you all are enjoying your stay on glu forum.

genthea haha, I didn't know of this forum either and I've been playing KKH since 27th of June 2014, I've played several of their games on the forum list now that I think about... learnt of it last year and decided to join (so it was 2 years later when i realised a forum existed). Hope you are enjoying the forums it's always nice to meet new people who play this game. ☺
    Welcome JAG11! We're not too far apart in location and age :) I hope you enjoy the forum! I've found everyone here to be very friendly. Fun place to gab and find some positivity.

JAG11 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! My name is Jen and I'm from Ohio. I am 31 years old. I have been playing KKH for about 2 years

I don't know what to say about myself, I'm a pretty boring person. I have been married to the most amazing man for 5 years and have two adorable dogs. Oh I absolutely love watching movies ( my husband and I have a huge collection) and I listen to podcasts constantly (if you are ever looking for a recommendation, just ask.)If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me!

That doesn't sound boring. Welcome to the forum. Very nice to meet you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    astray wrote: »
    genthea haha, I didn't know of this forum either and I've been playing KKH since 27th of June 2014, I've played several of their games on the forum list now that I think about... learnt of it last year and decided to join (so it was 2 years later when i realised a forum existed). Hope you are enjoying the forums it's always nice to meet new people who play this game. ☺

Oh shoot, so sorry I didn't see your reply! I guess I should've checked this thread more often, I feel terrible, it's been a month!!
    Thank you so much. I started to enjoy my game better because I get to meet all of you beautiful people here, it's so much more fun this way :rolleyes:
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hi! I'm september, new to the forum but not the game. I think I've been playing for about 3,5 years now. Unfortunately last year my phone got stolen and I wasn't able to recover my lost progress.
    Took a while for me to dry my tears but then I started a new game (:
    I'm from the Netherlands and am 21. Don't really know what else to say haha, l
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Aww, so sorry that happened. I would have been devastated. I swear our games are like living dolls. Lol. Nice to meet you again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary