Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm Carmen. I'm 18 and I've been playing KKH since 2014. I reached the A-list once, but recently I decided to restart. I'm pretty shy and i tend to lurk around alot. I like anything with creativity and I hope I can make some friends here. 

This was my character that reached the A-list.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I've been on the forum for a couple months, but just noticed this discussion. So here we go....

I'm Boo (a nickname I've had since age four), 34 year old from the states (WV), married, and a mom to four great kiddos ages 16, 15, 11, and 10 (in a couple months). I started playing about four or five months ago, and play daily. I'm a writer. I have a romance novel and an anonymous advice journal that is posted on a reading app. I'm very vocal about mental health, especially depression and bipolar disorder since I deal with those two personally. I love talking to others, giving advice, and just being someone's 'person'. 😘🤗🥳
    @BooskiBabii I'd love to check out your book if that's ok with you😊
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Hey everyone! I’m Clara Arya. Even though my middle name was made popular by a certain TV show *cough cough* I still prefer Clara. I am 20, half British and half Turkish. l live and study in Yorkshire. I started playing this upon seeing an article in App Store towards the end of 6th anniversary. I just decided to give it a go🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I really enjoy it so far and love the forum!
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Hey dolls !!
    My name is Johana  <3
    I’ve known this fourm for a while now and I just decided to join everyone :)
    I’ve been playing KKH since last  April 
    I’m looking forward to make friends in here <3
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Hey everyone! 
    My name is Maya, I'm 20 😊
    I started playing KKH on March 
    I'm happy to get to know everyone and I hope I can make some friends in here❤

• bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hi ❤️
    My name is Gabriele, I’m 22, from Brazil 🇧🇷 
    I played kkh in 2014, deleted it and started again earlier this year. :) 
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hi, my name is Karina  <3
    I have been playing kkh since april this year, with the pandemia and everything I had a lot of free time to kill.
    I find it pretty awesome how everyone on the forum is so helpful, I hope to progress my doll and help others also.
    Android player (:
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • ashlynngraceashlynngrace Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi, I go by Ash 👋
    I played KKH for a little bit in 2018 but deleted it. I just got it back a few months ago—so much has changed! I forgot the forum existed but saw the button in my game so I decided to pop in and was able to log back into my old forum account 🙂
    A little about me: I’m 21 and in my fourth year of college, majoring in psychology. I live in the US. 🇺🇸 I also love dogs! 🐕 
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    hello, my name is destini (that's my name in game as well) and i'm 17 years old. i've been playing kkh since november 2019 and been lurking on the forum for awhile. i can't wait to meet you all! 
    also here's my doll :)

• LadyMaverickLadyMaverick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ...and baby makes 4!  Terrell Michael Murphy was born today, September 29th! <3
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    omg I never introduced myself when I got into the forum, I just jumped right in LOL, but anyways, my name is Gicela and I play KKH to procrastinate on my college assignments!🤣 I’ve been playing on and off pretty much since the start of this game, some even being year long breaks but somehow, I always manage to come back! I would always peek at the forum but was always too shy to join until I just decided why tf not🤪 
  • DiconayDiconay Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hi everyone!! Nice to meet you! My name is Diana,I’m Portuguese and live in Lisbon and 35 years old! I’m a graphic designer and my favorite hobby is photography. I don’t really recall when I started KKW, but I believe it was back when I got into quarantine, in March. 
    There’s some things in the game I’m still getting familiar with, and still discovering a lot, so still kinda feel like a newbie!

👋🏼 Waves to everybody!

Best regards,
    Diana.
  • hollieswoodhollieswood Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey I'm holly 14 from the uk been playing since may 
    Holly 😘😍❤😈
  • hollieswoodhollieswood Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @ashlynngrace your doll looks so cool i love that outfit aswell 😍❤😍🥵
    Holly 😘😍❤😈
  • youhatinassbitchyouhatinassbitch Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey,

My name is Adri and I'm 29yrs old. I'm a mother of three children, a teacher, wife, major ticket buyer, and can speak five different languages. I've very blunt and outspoken. My dolls name is Youhatinassbitch. I've heard I've made the forum last month and a few individuals had issues with how many tickets I've bought, if they were legit, if I had a suga daddy, or if my game was hacked. Ladies please be real and have facts correct. I work for a living and put myself through college four different times. I'm known as the jack of the family...multi talented. If you need answers tag me, inbox me or something. Don't make yourself look like a fool or a nag. It's literally 2020 shouldn't no woman depend on no man or suga daddy. Collect your coins sis and build a stable foundation first.
    #YouHatinAssBitch #TagMeNextTime
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hi and welcome to all our new members.

Just a reminder, this  is a “Welcome, say hi “ thread so lets keep it light and Welcoming.  There are more appropriate threads for respectful discussion about SYS events and buying tickets.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    hi everyone, my doll's name is gisele. i'm a 19 year old student in the US. i have been playing kkh for years now. i recently got back into it after not playing for months—just in time for kim’s birthday and halloween too! i decided to join the forum after lurking on it for some time and to be with a community who loves this game like i do. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Hey guys I'm Cleo ive been playing kkh since 2016 but i quit and then i came back when quarantine started. The forum helped me a lot (i couldnt finish the weekend events before).Im lebanese armenian and i live in canada(mtl). I'm 17 currently in college. Nice to meet you :)
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Hey everyone, I'm Kia! My doll has my full name, and I wanted to change it but didn't want to waste the k-stars just so I didn't lose fans lol. Anyways! I'm 22 years old and a university student from Canada. I first started playing kkh in 2014, but took a year long break after playing for a year and a half. Since then I've been playing off and on, more close to permanently on now 😆 I just very recently decided to join the forum because I too had been lurking for a couple years for guidance on quests and figured it would be easier to keep up if I was apart of the community!
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Hi everyone, my name's Daniela, I'm from Peru and I'm 23 years old 🥰 I started playing kkh in April and got so obsessed with the game lol. Anyways, I joined the forums in September and I really like the dynamics bc I feel people will help you with whatever your doubts are and it makes me feel so comfortable when I show you guys my looks or when I ask for advice (I'm really shy irl) 🌻 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hi everyone,
    I've been meaning to post for ages. I'd really like to get to know you all. I don't know anyone else who plays this game.
    My name's Amo (it's pronounced like "ammo") and I live in the UK. In the game my name is Amo The Amo - I think I'd played some high fantasy Glu game in the past and when that popped up as my suggested name it made me giggle so I kept it. I might change it to Amo at some point.

I think I started January 2019 and I've played most days since, except for last year when I managed to take a holiday to literally Hollywood which was great.

I'm disabled which is why I've not been able to post an intro til now. It gets in the way of a lot of things. It's one of the reasons I play so much - because other hobbies are so inaccessible to disabled people.

IRL I'm agender and bi and nerdy. I tend to dress my character in my dorky/alt outfits.

I should update my profile pic because I just divorced my last wife.

Edit: Oh and I'm in my mid thirties.
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hi Everyone!
    I've been playing for forever and joined Glu back in 2014 but didn't really check in much. When I actually did start checking out the forum it was nice to find my gaming people, haha! 😂 Plus it's nice to have others to gripe with about giftbox palettes driving them mad because all they have are dyes and cash, or doing the SYS themes and then epically failing because people are doing other styles lol.
    Also I figured it was time to stop lurking about in the forum discussions and I saw this intro thread. 😌
    Anyways, I'm from NYC, and I've been playing since like practically day one (or two 😬). I was number 1 but did one of those come back stories and so currently at number 4. 

I feel like this is kind of long now so I'll cut it here. 😁

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Hi dolls!

I’ve been playing this game since 2014 I think(?), then stopped playing for a couple of years and started over since March this year (thanks to the Corona lockdown haha). 

Been reading this forum for a while now, so why not join and make and make an account myself ☺️

I live in the Netherlands, so English is not my first language. I apologize in advance if my posts are not written in perfectly English haha! 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I've been on the forum for a couple months, but just noticed this discussion. So here we go....

I'm Boo (a nickname I've had since age four), 34 year old from the states (WV), married, and a mom to four great kiddos ages 16, 15, 11, and 10 (in a couple months). I started playing about four or five months ago, and play daily. I'm a writer. I have a romance novel and an anonymous advice journal that is posted on a reading app. I'm very vocal about mental health, especially depression and bipolar disorder since I deal with those two personally. I love talking to others, giving advice, and just being someone's 'person'. 😘🤗🥳
    @BooskiBabii I'd love to check out your book if that's ok with you😊
    I just saw this. I'll pm you the info. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hello! I started playing around August 2020. I’m 30 and from the U.S. (CA). My name is Isla in the game because that was the name of a character I played in a Murder Mystery. She was a 70s singer inspired by Cher and Lana Del Rey and was sort of a glamorous mess. 

I spend a lot of time with my family, supporting youth and environmental causes, and I love fashion design, writing, and music. I love seeing that there are so many creative people here 💞 It’s been fun playing during lockdown. It’s also expensive so idk if I’ll stick around much longer, but thanks to everyone for their inspiring looks and helpful tips! 
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey dolls!

I’m Jenn and I’ve been playing on and off since the game launched. I’ve been lurking this forum for months now and thought it was time to join in on the fun. I love fashion and pop culture which is why I play this game. I’m also a believer that every situation can be described through a Mean Girls meme!

iOS 🇨🇦

• kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi all! Im kenza and i’ve been lurking on the forum for a few weeks now but have only just made an account :) im 18 years old and i’ve been playing on and off since the game first came out but recently started again about a year ago!
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Hey everyone, I’m Suzi. I’ve been playing on and  off since the game started. I live in the U.K and work as a dog groomer. Pic of my dog teddy for cuteness 

due to lockdown I haven’t been able to work so this game has great to pass to the time. Have struggled to feel included in other threads as they are frequent posters who have been in the forum for a long time. Looking forward to seeing all your looks !! 
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

Hey dolls! I'm a new forum member(long time stalker tho) from Hungary living in Portugal. I'm 23 years old, mommy of 2 kittens and a huge art and fashion lover. I first started playing when the game came out however during my university years I completely ignored the game. Im back playing since the first lockdown and Im OBSESSED. 
    To be transparent with you all, not a free player if there's a fashion goals item I really like I buy it. But I promise you wont see me in your TS group with 2000+votes😂
    I'd like to be a part of this amazing community because I really enjoy all your creative editings, outfits and really thankful for the helpful tips&tricks I've seen here💕🙏🏻✨

(on a side note sorry if my english isn't perfect Im not a native speaker but I try my best! 😬)