The most bang for my buck....???

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
So yesterday was my birthday (woot woot 41 years young!)....

I have $60 I am buying stars with. I plan to mainly buy houses. SO.... I need advice my friends! What's the best house's with pets??

These are the houses/pets I already own:

Downtown L.A.
Hollywood
Calabasas
Miami
Malibu
Paris
London

I don't have much cash, so I will be buying the house/condo etc with stars also. If the event items are sweet I might have to throw a few stars that way too lol! But I want more houses and pets mostly.

Thanks for advice!!! 💜💜
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    One of my favorites is the Yacht in Sydney. And you get to have a cute Koala for 50 stars too :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes the Koala was my favorite, till Ziggy the Ig. Ok, that's his street name, his real name is Ziegfeld the Iguana, or Ziggy the Ig. He lives in a beautiful terrarium in my home in Santa Barbara. When I first heard Santa Barbara, I thought back to the Soap Opera I used to watch after school with my mother, OMG, the houses in that soap opera put Kim's BH Home to shame. Imagine my surprise, when the SB home was modest. But one look at Ziggy, and I knew he had to be mine.

Other than that, worst home - Don't buy NY Loft. no pets, not enough room for a good party, what's the sense of it? Oh, I love the house in Japan. You can furnish the whole place without breaking the bank, and it is the cutest little lovenest this side of the Pacific. I love that home. Plus, I'm a sucker for pillows and purple, and the whole look of the place totally fits in with my lifestyle. ANd, doggie? OMG, the cutest doggie. Looks like a Husky or a Malamute? (eh, I don't know. My dogs have been rescues.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy belated birthday! And you're in luck because it's a VIP event too :)
    PM to add
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you Nai!! Yes, and I want all the gift box stuff!! And that earner stuff is mine, easy-peasy! Haha!

Ok, so I'll get the yacht with the koala. =)

The Santa Barbara with Ziggy. =)
    And Japan (Tokyo?). =)

I've got 861 stars burning a few wholes in my pockets haha! Thanks everyone for a starting point!!! <333
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I put off buying Santa Barbara because I avoid L.A. if in other cities because then I have to go back to the airport before leaving.

But I finally got Santa Barbara when my money started to get scarily high (ha - definitely a fantasy game) and then the next spend-event I got the Santa Barbara iguana.

He's my favorite pet now, despite really loving the cat...The iguana blushes a rainbow when you click on him! (He's a chameleon I guess because he changes colors.) It's very cool.

I'd buy the cheapest house if you don't have much K cash though because I'm sure you will eventually get all of it.

There aren't any pets which aren't cute. I even got to like the piglet.

Edit: I agree w/Koko that the homes w/out pets are somewhat of a waste. I'm never in any of the homes other than the really small ones for some reason...I do oddly like to go out on the 'beach' in the Hamptons house though and look at the 'ocean' - they did a great job with it, and I find it relaxing! (Virtual sensory stuff does work, I think.)

So I would avoid the NY Loft as Koko said and also avoid the Punta Mita (sp?) house. No pets in either one. If I had it to do over again I also would not decorate any of the shops. I'm never in them.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Best value house I think is Milan. IIRC it was only 30000 kash? And the dog is right inside. Not a fan of houses I have to go through two rooms to tap the pet :P
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I love Tokyo and the pet there. I don't recognize the breed of dog but he looks a lot like a fox.
    I also love Milan and the French Bulldog.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Tokyo pup is a Shiba Inu. Super cute.
    iOS
    Yes - very popular dog in Japan.
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Best value house I think is Milan. IIRC it was only 30000 kash? And the dog is right inside. Not a fan of houses I have to go through two rooms to tap the pet :P

YES!! I love the Milan house for that reason - and the downtown apartment in L.A.

It does add a lot of time finding the pet and then clicking our way back out to town and then clicking onto the plane, and clicking through the drop down menu again for the next city.

Only thing I don't like about Milan is it's so far down the list, I don't always go. That city also has 3 outdoor tappables, which is nice.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thanks for all the helpful information everyone.

So are Punta Mita and NY Loft the only places that don't have pets then?

I think my favorite pet so far is the London doggie! He's so friggin' cute!! The ugliest one so far to me is the Calabasas one. The Tokyo one is cute too, I thought it looked like an Akita maybe.

Update: So I bought Tokyo, Sydney, Santa Barbara and all the pets from the locations. I bought several gift boxes and only ended up with the necklace from the event. I wanted at least the dress or the purse. Same story, different day lmao. So went from 861 stars to 38. But I got more houses, which was my goal!

Any more house/pet tips or thoughts, just keep 'em coming. :)
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I might be the only one on this forum that doesn't buy homes AND the pets...and I only buy homes because I like the house. Milan is good but 30000 for a two room house seems a little too much for me. That's one of the houses I plan of buying last. I love calabasas because is huge and Malibu because is so beautiful and big...good houses for parties, even better than the beach house in Miami. London is home for Xime, she loves it there and when she needs to be in the states she goes to NY, the tribeca loft is just too cool...mmhhh maybe I'm discovering my hippie-chic inner self LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I might be the only one on this forum that doesn't buy homes AND the pets...and I only buy homes because I like the house. Milan is good but 30000 for a two room house seems a little too much for me. That's one of the houses I plan of buying last. I love calabasas because is huge and Malibu because is so beautiful and big...good houses for parties, even better than the beach house in Miami. London is home for Xime, she loves it there and when she needs to be in the states she goes to NY, the tribeca loft is just too cool...mmhhh maybe I'm discovering my hippie-chic inner self LOL.
    I love the neighborhood at TriBeCa and the loft too. Carol Davida loves to share the home there with her hubby.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Pets are so worth it to me. One around the world trip tapping them and other items gets me enough energy to complete a three hour gig. Most pets give two energy so it's great. And I do it every 4 hours when they refresh. I only need four more pets for the complete set. (Pig, tiger, chameleon, and Paris dog)
    iOS
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Pets are so worth it to me. One around the world trip tapping them and other items gets me enough energy to complete a three hour gig. Most pets give two energy so it's great. And I do it every 4 hours when they refresh. I only need four more pets for the complete set. (Pig, tiger, chameleon, and Paris dog)

That's good to know!!. I'm all about pets in RL but in the game they are so expensive I don't even think about getting one I guess the energy is worth it if you have enough money to go around the world or if you have the private plane. Xime has always wanted to adopt the cute cat over at downtown LA. It breaks her heart everytime she passes by.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here