Celebrity car collections????????

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Hey KKH celebs!

Celebrities in real life loves to show off their car collections. What celebrity doesn't like to ride in style❓❔

Celebrities love to model next to the latest car too. Carol Davida loves to model next to her car and loves to ride in style. This is the newest car (SUV) that she just recently purchased. She loves pink (it's my favorite color in real life too ツ). Carol Davida owns the rover, banshee, roadster, SUVs, speedster, and blazer inside of her garage. She bought all of her car collection in one color. She was inspired by Nicki Minaj pink 180px-Barbie_logo.gif car style. I noticed the pink roadster on the game has a similar pinkish color & style to Nicki Minaj car.

2pza2wm.jpg
dvt1kl.jpg
2yzmz9y.jpg
Girly_Girl.gif

Carol Davida is consistently window shopping on these two pinkish cars that she hasn't even purchased yet. Her dream cars are the seafarer and the helicopter.

sfvzex.jpg

Do you want to show off your doll's car collections❓❔ It's simple. Take a snapshot of your doll modeling next to his/her latest car. To show off your doll's collection, simply turn it into a collage. And if your doll is currently window shopping, turn it into another collage as well.

Is your doll's car style or color(s) choices inspired by a real life celebrity❓❔ What cars does your doll own❓❔ What are the dream vehicles that your doll haven't purchased yet❓❔

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Great thread Carol :)
    Unfortunately Sassi doesn't own car in game, she rides with the bus and flies economy lol
    But if I had I would choose the sport car in pink also.. My fav color is pink too :)
    And If I could I would buy the jet in game ( and in irl too lol)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Unfortunately Sassi doesn't own car in game, she rides with the bus and flies economy lol
    But if I had I would choose the sport car in pink also.. My fav color is pink too :)

Let's be bus buddies, I don't own a car for both my games either :o

But Carol you got a nice fleet of cars!

Wished they had more color options though, and maybe make it slightly more customize-able instead of just a solid color.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Having a car is crucial on this game. It's good to have a car(s) in order to save money. I remembered when my doll didn't own a car & private jet, it was so hard for her to save money. My doll only had to pay 15 kstars once to have a pink color for the range rover. And the good thing is that she pretty much has most of her cars in her favorite color pink.☺ Now her financial situation is doing much better when she stopped taking public transportation lol. 🚗🚘
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Naimonster wrote: »

Wished they had more color options though, and maybe make it slightly more customize-able instead of just a solid color.
    Thanks my doll is usually changing her cars frequently lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Nai, lets make a bus tour in LA, signing autographs lol
    And btw Carol, you have ah-mazing collection of cars. Wouldn't mind having those irl too lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Nai, lets make a bus tour in LA, signing autographs lol
    And btw Carol, you have ah-mazing collection of cars. Wouldn't mind having those irl too lol
    Oh why thank you. If we were playing on the same platform, I wouldn't mind letting your doll to borrow one of my doll's cars lol:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie only has one car and it's in her favorite color, red!

UeZMfrg.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Oh why thank you. If we were playing on the same platform, I wouldn't mind letting your doll to borrow one of my doll's cars lol:)

You can do that?. The only RL friend on facebook that plays KKH is my sister and that because I MADE HER lol. Poor thing seldom plays but when I text her "send you a gift at KKH!" she makes an effort to return the favor. So cute. She's my big sis so...that explains a lot I guess, LOL.

Xime (Facebook) only has a rover because being the practical celebrity type she thought "If the rover is at every city I am, why do I need more than 1?". Then she saw Carol's collection and it all came to her. She was at ther London Home so she went down to the garage to see the prices and realizing that all the cool cars were like a million K-Stars she thought "well, maybe some day".

Garrett (Android) is at this moment saving some money to gift himself a ride. Because it's true that it helps saving a lot of money to buy some amazing cribs around the world. He's currently at that point of the story where Chad Dylan is trying to steal So Chic Hamptons, so when everything is said and done he's sure to go grab some amazing car.

As always Carol this was an amazing idea. Give my imagination ways to fly!. Thanks.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    You can do that?. The only RL friend on facebook that plays KKH is my sister and that because I MADE HER lol. Poor thing seldom plays but when I text her "send you a gift at KKH!" she makes an effort to return the favor. So cute. She's my big sis so...that explains a lot I guess, LOL.

Xime (Facebook) only has a rover because being the practical celebrity type she thought "If the rover is at every city I am, why do I need more than 1?". Then she saw Carol's collection and it all came to her. She was at ther London Home so she went down to the garage to see the prices and realizing that all the cool cars were like a million K-Stars she thought "well, maybe some day".

Garrett (Android) is at this moment saving some money to gift himself a ride. Because it's true that it helps saving a lot of money to buy some amazing cribs around the world. He's currently at that point of the story where Chad Dylan is trying to steal So Chic Hamptons, so when everything is said and done he's sure to go grab some amazing car.

As always Carol this was an amazing idea. Give my imagination ways to fly!. Thanks.
    I wish that we could but Glu won't allow players to borrow other real life friends cars ha

Your welcome. I'm happy to share my creative threads on the forums. It's really fun and other forum members wants to join in on the fun too. It was hard work though. I make it look so easy but it actually wasn't easy at all to be saving most of my k-stars.

I know what I'm gonna buy next so I planned it before I start spending my k-stars. I'm a dedicated KKH player but Glu will never recognize that lol

Let me reveal my biggest secret to you. I don't buy my k-stars with real life money. I earned my k-stars by watching daily videos only. I've learned how to spend my k-stars wisely and after I made a few mistakes when I started playing my game.

I thought to myself my doll is a fabulous starlet. She works hard so she deserves to buy more cars. I couldn't help myself so my doll needed to buy more than 1 pink car lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I have a beautiful black banshee named Amborsine. I always had a love for black luxury cars since I could remember.

image_zpsnmskrqj9.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

I remember being mocked by Willow for not owning a bus nor a car.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    I have a beautiful black banshee named Amborsine. I always had a love for black luxury cars since I could remember.

image_zpsnmskrqj9.jpeg~original
    My doll never thought about naming her cars lol. Maybe she could start giving each of her cars a name haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I love the fact that I started this car collection thread. Ah memories lol

Carol Davida bought the SUV from her yacht in Sydney, Australia to add into her pink car collection. Her dream is to own the helicopter someday.

So she stepped outdoors to get some fresh air and all of a sudden her car lights are blinking on/off hah

8w9vte.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm a bus user too! I'm not sure buying a car outside of cali or NY would be worth it - since I'm guessing they only work in places with multiple stops - and the bus fare is made up by jobs usually XD

where is the helicopter? which house rather?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My Favorite car
    339ppoj.jpg

@Andrzej_S. London
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry, had to pull the Nicki video. Language and questionable content. Sorry i missed it when you first started the thread.

Anyway, my fave is my Helicopter. Which I picked up in London. I don't think you can get it anywhere else. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm a bus user too! I'm not sure buying a car outside of cali or NY would be worth it - since I'm guessing they only work in places with multiple stops - and the bus fare is made up by jobs usually XD

where is the helicopter? which house rather?

Buying a car is worth it on this game because once you buy it then it will be free to drive to NY & LA. And then the best part about it is that you don't have to take the bus ever again. The car travels along with you across the globe wherever you go.

The helicopter is at the Tribeca loft at NY and the London property.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Sorry, had to pull the Nicki video. Language and questionable content. Sorry i missed it when you first started the thread.

Anyway, my fave is my Helicopter. Which I picked up in London. I don't think you can get it anywhere else. :)

The helicopter is also available to purchase at the Tribeca loft.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My Favorite car
    339ppoj.jpg

I think that it's so cool that your doll is modeling next to his car. His outfit looks sharp too.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    The helicopter is also available to purchase at the Tribeca loft.

The helicopter is only purchasable and accessible from the house in London.
    Sophie
  • imspecial400imspecial400 Registered Users 3 Posts
    With which home can you purchase the seafarer?
    The helicopter is only purchasable and accessible from the house in London.

Oh yeah you're absolutely right.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

And finally my doll's car collection is complete! Carol Davida is so happy that she's finally a proud owner of her helicopter. Ta-da!

tmp_10795_Screenshot_2016_01_15_12_16_49_1149335.png
    image upload no compression
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    And finally my doll's car collection is complete! Carol Davida is so happy that she's finally a proud owner of her helicopter. Ta-da!

tmp_10795_Screenshot_2016_01_15_12_16_49_1149335.png
    image upload no compression

Wow! I hope you got the "How I roll" achievement after spending so many KStars :)

Congrats!
    GC: TTemb
    TTemb wrote: »
    Wow! I hope you got the "How I roll" achievement after spending so many KStars :)

Congrats!

Thanks. I'm already maxed out on that achievement.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow that's impressive, congrats Carol!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow that's impressive, congrats Carol!

Thanks Vats.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG