Options

Volce Collection / Chapman Show

AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
Hey :) so I just completed the Volce Collection quest, where you have to design your own range and it gets bad reviews. You have to decide whether to carry on with your own vision or get inspiration from other designers (I chose to carry on with my own).

Then I was then told to invite Kendall to the fashion show. I completely forgot to invite her once it started, oops. I didn't seem to lose any fans when Ray tweeted, thankfully :)

The next quest is supposed to be an adults and child clothing line involving a catwalk where I walk with my baby. The gig is called the Chapman Show.

I'm just curious about this. To the people who have already completed it, is your baby on the catwalk with you? That sounds odd but kind of cute.

Also, I have a baby girl and a boy! Will they both be there or do I have to pick between them?!! That would be harsh lol
Top 20 +++
My doll's name is Madison :)
(~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai

Comments

• Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I have two babies as well and the one you're holding will be the one on the catwalk with you.
    18DBB65F-D0DA-49EA-9850-3B1853A98CAD_zpsl413t4k9.png
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks. Your doll and her baby are cute!

I have to see this myself, it's good that the babies aren't stuck in the nursery all the time. Will have to spend some k stars to speed things along and start the gig now. I can't wait the 3 hours, I'll be asleep lol.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai