Weekend Event 09/25/2015 - Homecoming KK:H Style! Friends Food Fashion & FUN

Comments

• beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    MvYWuI6.jpg

Like the items because they're so diffent. They're not ugly but a challenge to style!!
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    ORY9xUs.jpg
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie took Jonathon's invitation to The Black Rabbit a little too seriously.

8qwWp9I.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I don't even have the bag yet. I completed all of the weekend quests and for the second week in a row there was no overall star bonus for finishing. So sick of glu right now.

That's a Glu change that I am not happy about! If we complete all the gigs in a weekend quest, there should be a bonus. It doesnt have to be a huge bonus but something for effort is very appreciated. Hear us Glu!!??!!???

How far are you from earning the purse?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I completed all of the weekend quests and for the second week in a row there was no overall star bonus for finishing. So sick of glu right now.

Yes Yes Yes! I don't get it why they remove this kind of stuff, those 50 points make an absurd difference!
    :(

Stellan looks charming, I wish I had got that piece too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    2kef4i.jpg
    This weekend event was very blah to me but I finally found something to go with these shoes. Not a big fan of Anna Dello Russo related gigs only because her character in game looks like the chick from the TV show bones, Emily Deschanel LOL that's all I can think of whenever I see her in the game.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Not a fan of these clothes and is just me or are gig weekends harder to complete than party and date weekends
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Not a fan of these clothes and is just me or are gig weekends harder to complete than party and date weekends

I agree. I feel like i definitely have to complete more gigs than parties or dates. Dating weekends may be the easiest for me but that's because Im willing to use kash during dates so I use much less energy.

Welcome to the Forum Beefcakes! I enjoyed the pictures you posted.

Iliana -- you're right about those heels working with this weekend's earner dress. I don't like wearing sneakers with dresses so I will definitely look at pairing those shoes with that dress on my doll.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I agree. I feel like i definitely have to complete more gigs than parties or dates. Dating weekends may be the easiest for me but that's because Im willing to use kash during dates so I use much less energy.

Welcome to the Forum Beefcakes! I enjoyed the pictures you posted.

Iliana -- you're right about those heels working with this weekend's earner dress. I don't like wearing sneakers with dresses so I will definitely look at pairing those shoes with that dress on my doll.

I don't like wearing dresses with sneakers either. I can't really see myself wearing the earner shoes at all to be honest. I never understood the hype around sneaker wedges.
    I don't like wearing dresses with sneakers either. I can't really see myself wearing the earner shoes at all to be honest. I never understood the hype around sneaker wedges.

I actually wore high heeled platform sneakers under my wedding dress!!! LOL. I knew that I would never survive the evening in real heels, no one would see them under my gown, and I wanted to be taller since my husband is a literally a foot taller than me. My Mom and Nana were horrified that I wore sneakers but I don't regret it for one minute.

As for KKH, I wish they would give us some flat shoe options but I doubt it will it ever happen. However, I do like this weekend's smeaker wedges. I think they are colorful & fun.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What is up with Glu lately? I did the last gig that's related to the weekend event and I didn't receive any bonus event points afterwards. Glu is being extremely stingy with the weekend events. They show no gratitude towards their players. The giftboxes sucks every week. I usually get $40,000 or 50 energy bolts inside of the weekend event giftboxes. Or I get regular clothing from the daily giftboxes that were inside of the weekend event giftboxes. Now I have to grind 10× harder for the earn able items because I hardly receive any special event items inside of giftboxes items anymore.👎😣😑😦😒
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I like the shoes! But I wish I had more to wear with it. Maybe a pastel tee?
    image_zpsdqs67grk.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »
    I like the shoes! But I wish I had more to wear with it. Maybe a pastel tee?

I think they look cute with the yellow shirt that's tied at the waist, the pale aqua tops (there are a couple different ones), and the red t shirt.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Dixie just met with Sandra, the Realtor, about going into business together and opening a pop up restaurant. Dixie got to choose the type of cuisine and decor for pop up space. She went with my favorite food, Italian. Yum! As for the space, it will be simple and classic.
    For the first time I paid attention to Sandra's outfit. I really like everything about it. The jewelry, the boots, the top, the skirt. I know Glu will never give it to us but I'm a fan.

6Qd5lyl.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I liked the newbie shirt with the shoes too. I also bought a cute teal outfit for my son.

image_zpsdnvfyszh.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I actually wore high heeled platform sneakers under my wedding dress!!! LOL. I knew that I would never survive the evening in real heels, no one would see them under my gown, and I wanted to be taller since my husband is a literally a foot taller than me. My Mom and Nana were horrified that I wore sneakers but I don't regret it for one minute.

As for KKH, I wish they would give us some flat shoe options but I doubt it will it ever happen. However, I do like this weekend's smeaker wedges. I think they are colorful & fun.

Lol! Good idea at least you were comfortable on your wedding day. I don't get it, Kim and her sisters have been seen wearing Kanye's sneakers countless times it would be nice if they added those. If they ever added flat shoes I would love the Marc Jacobs mouse flats.
    2wrhlif.jpg
    Oh great! I have only 8 hrs side gigs to do at the moment. And it usually takes me forever to complete it for the weekend event. Ugh!😫
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh great! I have only 8 hrs side gigs to do at the moment. And it usually takes me forever to complete it for the weekend event. Ugh!��

I hate it when that happens!! I haven't seen it very often but it annoys me when it does.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Dixie just met with Sandra, the Realtor, about going into business together and opening a pop up restaurant. Dixie got to choose the type of cuisine and decor for pop up space. She went with my favorite food, Italian. Yum! As for the space, it will be simple and classic.
    For the first time I paid attention to Sandra's outfit. I really like everything about it. The jewelry, the boots, the top, the skirt. I know Glu will never give it to us but I'm a fan.

I LOVE the realtor's boots! We definitely need those, and her jewelry. More silver jewelry in general would be nice.

Not a fan of the event shoes, but here's my casual look with them:

11206115_1701705160061209_5720423340930052527_n.jpg?oh=97f2f637d7ebbc920d6c453d338747b6&oe=56A8D1FC
    iOS
    I hate it when that happens!! I haven't seen it very often but it annoys me when it does.
    I usually choose 8 hrs side gigs for these weekend events because the 3 hr side gigs doesn't give that much event points. So 8 hrs side gigs are usually a better option for me. We rarely get 12 hr storyline gigs. It's usually helpful for gig weekend events. I usually end up finishing the gig weekend events on Sundays anyways.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    ouff, is it just me or is this week's event a bit more difficult? usually i've got a good chunk of the 600 pt final item done by saturday night, but i just managed to get the purse. how did you guys get the outfit already? bravo!

also disappointed with glu for being so pithy with the usual end of event bonus. now that i've finished the weekend story line, i know it's just going to be grinding small events for low numbers of bonus stars. le sigh.
    2kef4i.jpg
    This weekend event was very blah to me but I finally found something to go with these shoes. Not a big fan of Anna Dello Russo related gigs only because her character in game looks like the chick from the TV show bones, Emily Deschanel LOL that's all I can think of whenever I see her in the game.

i love how you styled it! very parred down and excellent hair. tres chic!
    oh duh, i meant to upload this, too:

SJmD4SB.jpg

here is how i've styled the items i've gotten so far. yoga sporty? sporty casual? sporty spice?
  • Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes Yes Yes! I don't get it why they remove this kind of stuff, those 50 points make an absurd difference!
    :(

Stellan looks charming, I wish I had got that piece too!

Thanks, Vats! Love the guys' stuff this weekend. I won that gift box jacket first try, but I was obsessed with the gift box boots and chased them like an idiot (now I'm flush with extra energy and piles of cash, d'oh!). Never got those boots, but I was able to finish the event fast...

Pilar and I were out visiting the neighbors and then ran into Nai, who's looking seriously hot today. Pilar is forbidden to ever own such a dress, or to go on dates before she's 35.

image_zps2i7edui3.png

Vats, are you gonna post some pics of your prizes?

Koko, how about you? And you never posted the Android in that flip 'do! I think it's you, not the pig Latin, that always trips my tongue.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

Omg I really liked this quest! It was something different from the endless photoshoots and appearances although I do wish they would've let us do more with the restaurant.
    This is how mine turned out in the end
    image_zpswerbynut.jpg

(btw after the opening party of your restaurant it disappears so enjoy it while it lasts)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    OMG hi Trev :) how's school?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    OMG hi Trev :) how's school?
    difficult.. im in four AP classes and my parents say I HAVE to get all A's which is really hard to do. They must expect me to be like valedictorian or something.

I haven't had much motivation to play KKH but hopefully the Halloween update will bring back my fire for the game (that was my favorite event btw)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So has anyone earned the guys' giftbox hair? I'm curious to see it without the glasses in the way.

I'm 100% not going to complete this event on time since I've only been playing the storyline and dating my new husband (and I'm slightly annoyed at the lack of fanfare over a second marriage. I expected the same as first time - the 3 dates in 2 days - so I married on wednesday but it didn't even warrant a tweet from star news!) but am ok with it.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I don't think I'm gonna make it... :((((( and I started playing asap on Friday.... Why is so hard to get all of the items? I haven't finished whole weekend event in thousand years uggggh... I really, really wanted the bag... I played all day on friday, yesterday all day, I did all the gigs.... It's not fair!

15oz5l5.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Yes I got the purse❕❗ Now I'm gonna get the last earn able item which is the dress.
    Screenshot_2015_09_27_04_27_18_1.png
    image upload no ads
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG