Weekend Event 09/25/2015 - Homecoming KK:H Style! Friends Food Fashion & FUN

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Yes I got the purse❕❗ Now I'm gonna get the last earn able item which is the dress.
    Screenshot_2015_09_27_04_27_18_1.png
    image upload no ads

Carol are u buying energy in order to finish? Without buying energy and playing like crazy all days the result is - still missing 120 points to get the bag and only 17 hours left... *** am I doing wrong? In the past I used to get all the event items and now if I get the second I am happy..
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol are u buying energy in order to finish? Without buying energy and playing like crazy all days the result is - still missing 120 points to get the bag and only 17 hours left... *** am I doing wrong? In the past I used to get all the event items and now if I get the second I am happy..
    No I don't buy energy on my game anymore. I just keep on grinding on my game I guess. I keep on completing 8 hr side gigs since it's worth more event points than 3 hr side gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

No I don't buy energy on my game anymore. I just keep on grinding on my game I guess. I keep on completing 8 hr side gigs since it's worth more event points than 3 hr side gigs.

Im doing the same! :( i played all day on friday, without missing a gig.. All day yesterday I was at home and played, I even tap on things all over the game to collect energy so I can finish sooner..... Gaaah what am I doing wrong..

iOS
    07/2014 
    Im doing the same! :( i played all day on friday, without missing a gig.. All day yesterday I was at home and played, I even tap on things all over the game to collect energy so I can finish sooner..... Gaaah what am I doing wrong..
    I own a private jet and a car on my game including pets too. I'm guessing maybe that's why I'm constantly energy hunting⁉
    My doll is on the run all around the world. I'm determined to finish though. I know that I will get the dress soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I own a private jet and a car on my game including pets too. I'm guessing maybe that's why I'm constantly energy hunting⁉
    My doll is on the run all around the world. I'm determined to finish though. I know that I will get the dress soon.

Although I don't own jet nor car I run all around the world too lol I'm determined to get the bag, I like the color too much! The dress.. Oh well I'll survive it

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I love the dress so much but i'm not sure i'll be able to get it :( I've been so busy with concerts this weekend, grinding all day was not an option... I've completed all of the quest gigs but i'm still short of 340 event points and less than 18h to get them

Fr2i2wxTxA2DS.gif
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations to those who managed to complete the event!

I'm struggling to make it to the jacket, my tactic to wait my energy bar recharge and collect the energy of pets every 4 hours wasn't enough, I had to do extra shifts during the night to make sure I'll get there! I think 3 or 4 more gigs to reach 600!

My luck is that I'm doing the restaurant story line and Sandra called me about a problem with Dirk, so I put on standby to not activate the timer and avoid having to make long gigs, otherwise it would be impossible to finish the event.

Talking about restaurant, here's mine:
    H8YEcF3.png?1

Dirk always a dirk!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Congratulations to those who managed to complete the event!

I'm struggling to make it to the jacket, my tactic to wait my energy bar recharge and collect the energy of pets every 4 hours wasn't enough, I had to do extra shifts during the night to make sure I'll get there! I think 3 or 4 more gigs to reach 600!

My luck is that I'm doing the restaurant story line and Sandra called me about a problem with Dirk, so I put on standby to not activate the timer and avoid having to make long gigs, otherwise it would be impossible to finish the event.

Talking about restaurant, here's mine:
    H8YEcF3.png?1

Dirk always a dirk!

I'm sure I won't win the jacket...there's like 12 hrs left and I'm just starting with the watch...uugghh, I didn't thought about playing night shifts!...I love the jacket...well, I guess I'll do my best.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I'm sure I won't win the jacket...there's like 12 hrs left and I'm just starting with the watch...uugghh, I didn't thought about playing night shifts!...I love the jacket...well, I guess I'll do my best.

That sucks Stardust! But keep trying!

I generally don't have to do night shifts while I'm home, I do it during my travels to ensure that I will finish the event! But this time it was necessary the event is difficult and the items are worth!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks for the heads-up Trev!

d0yMYgi.png

Bilal's Restaurant: Asadaux interior, Italian cuisine and Head Chef from Lavish.

Oh and I forgot to post this on Friday... :mad:

OP45AUj.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I need 196 event points to get the last earn able item. And I only have 11 more hrs left. My doll is on a break because Simon only offered her 3 hr side gigs ha.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• nefelibatanefelibata Registered Users 4 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

gc: rodelyngutierrez
    can you send me a gift please?
    i'll send it back xoxo
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    It's a wrap!

PhotoGrid_1443364490365_zps4xec7krk.jpg

How:
    • No purchased energy
    • 3hr gigs only (you can do two 3hr gigs in less time / energy than one 8hr and net more event pts)
    • I own all pets
    • I have all gift box items

If you want to know more about my strategies PM me 😊
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    It's a wrap!

PhotoGrid_1443364490365_zps4xec7krk.jpg

How:
    • No purchased energy
    • 3hr gigs only (you can do two 3hr gigs in less time / energy than one 8hr and net more event pts)
    • I own all pets

If you want to know more about my strategies PM me 😊
    I think that I will end up finishing later on my game. I only have 406 points so far. The side gigs makes me very sleepy lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    It's a wrap!
    How:
    • No purchased energy
    • I own all pets

If you want to know more about my strategies PM me ��

Congrats! I finished in the middle of the night. Body woke me up to pee and I took advantage of full energy. Lol

The white dress your doll is wearing... Is that a special event dress? I've never seen it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie was pleased with how she styled her new dress until she bumped into Wolf near the beach. My goodness does Wolf look gorgeous!

o316X9A.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Sassi doing the happy dance in Miami today.. Got the bag! And a new hair! Lol
    Wearing couple of my fav items :)

2yo3n68.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
    Done!
    52IhsaN.jpg

I really loved the items this weekend, I wanted so much those boots and black coat and wouldn't hurt me win that hair too, but my k-stars and the boxes don't mingle anymore, I'm traumatized for life :p
    HqDpp3D.png?1

My Top 7 items:

1- Black Boots
    2- Gray jacket with a tie
    3- Black Coat
    4- Long Hair
    5- Watch
    6- Orange shoes
    7- Sunglasses

What is yours guys?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    uncle!

I did my best but when you start late, it really adds up, plus I got money in my box vs something that could've helped, grrrr. I have about 360 stars and I'm just not in love with the dress enough to keep going. Good luck to everyone else and hope your dolls are having a good weekend!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I didn't grind this weekend because I wasn't to crazy about the earnables and, I'm still b*tthurt about not getting a single item from the giftbox. I'm at 208 of 300 with the purse and I'm gonna try to go for it.
    Congrats to all who finished and good luck to everyone else!
    Lizard wrote: »
    Finally done! :p1443382163-screenshot-2015-09-27-21-25-59.png
    Congrats for completing the event! Omg I only have 502 points and time is running out. How many more gigs do I have to do in order to finish? Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Lizard wrote: »
    Thanks. Like 5/6 3hours gigs I think.
    Thanks for the info. I think that I still have time left to get the last item. Now I have 530 event points. My doll is gonna take a 1 hr break. She's too exhausted right now lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So in love with this Jacket :o

C1v4Z9S.png

No bonus items and still managed to finish, and boy what a busy week it has been for me with the cattle. My strategy is hard work, dedication and lack of sleep ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    4 hours left in the event and 100 more left to win

OTL I can't even take a 5 minute break ;(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Finished! This is the first time I've had to play on a Sunday in a long while. I was too busy Friday and half of Saturday. Plus not getting the usual event bonus points was a real drag! Here's Ali:

12079177_1702116020020123_3841048437194076661_n.jpg?oh=18fda42e1980eb70059a4ea765e4b9cf&oe=5699DFCC
    iOS
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm 407/600 in one game and 420/600 in the other. Not much time to play this weekend and no giftbox items. Will try my best but I so need a nap haha
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I need advice ASAP. I have 560 event points so I'm about to do a 8 hr side gig. Will that help me to finish the event faster?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

You made great progress with the event Eselle, with two games everything is much more difficult!

Edit: Nooooooo Carol go for 3 hours gigs if possible!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    ALmQ5uL.jpg

*flop*
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ugh hate this weekend. There was so much grinding.

Jax is on 571, doing his last 8 hour gig.
    PM to add