New Update 4.0.1

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't have a twitter account but I found this pic from KKH official twitter account. I don't know when Glu will ever make starlets to do different poses on photoshoots and fashion shows. My doll needs more versatility. I've been requesting for that on the suggestions thread but Glu never listens to their players smh.
    33nb9eg.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh no, Luz! Glad you're back but those glitches are noooo good
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Also I guess I'm the only one who doesn't care for the bags, atleast the ones shaped like animals. I'm ignorant when it comes to high fashion and designers though, so what do I know? They remind me of that horribly tacky duck purse that Mr. Big gave Carrie in an episode of *** and the City.

dscn3821.jpg
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I kinda like the one shaped like an old camera, but at a price of 95 Kstars, I'm totally uninterested in making a purchase. If the prizes were lower, I might've been tempted. But Glu made it very easy for my to resist splurging!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Mini update i15EQrc.gif

New Clothing xtZpYtE.gif

New Quests hhZ7fSz.gif

Milions added fans SX0DGfH.gif

Whatever bags sTdKcut.gif

New Glitches dS4U3DL.gif

I'm sorry for all your problems Luz, you and no one else deserves to go through it ... now I'm sure that the white hair is just another defect of the game, and all this time we thought it was something unique for NPCs!

#givebackourdearMateo
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I hope that your game goes back to normal!

I kinda want most of the cheaper and normal looking purse. I really want that Moroccan lamp purse. Just my style. Not sure what to pair it with.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Hi Vats! Another crazy thing is that I can't look at more babies in the adoption center-- the game still thinks I have my two allotted kiddos, except that one of them ran away from home!

Eselle mentioned that nothing happened to her Jesse game after the update, and I haven't looked close enough to see if anything changed about Stellan's game. So, do you see any differences in your game after the update?

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, the update seems to have stopped my Luz game from crashing, so yay! But it also wiped every single one of my relationships, romantic and professional, clean to zero. I'm not married any more. Or divorced, either. Just an unmarried woman. Also, my son Mateo is missing from my nursery!

Before: we were top couple, #1, with our relationship maxed out.
    image_zpshi5l2jis.png

After: we're strangers.
    image_zps0kpbxyjq.png

Changes in the nursery...
    4493da92-a994-4845-bec0-5216700391c9_zps8zwcubsf.png

image_zps3nbcinnm.png
    Omg your game has been glitched pretty badly. No wonder why everyone thought the unexpected nanny who came out of nowhere from the last update wasn't a good idea after all. Your nanny looks ghostly now. What did she do to your doll's son when your game was constantly crashing down? She was responsible to take care of your doll's son when your doll and Stellan was working. If Stellan was inside of the babies nursery room with the children, then that wouldn't have happened.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Eselletea wrote: »
    Also I guess I'm the only one who doesn't care for the bags, atleast the ones shaped like animals. I'm ignorant when it comes to high fashion and designers though, so what do I know? They remind me of that horribly tacky duck purse that Mr. Big gave Carrie in an episode of *** and the City.

dscn3821.jpg

I've never really heard of these "high end" bags until now, but I like the uniqueness of like 4
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Omg your game has been glitched pretty badly. No wonder why everyone thought the unexpected nanny who came out of nowhere from the last update wasn't a good idea after all. Your nanny looks ghostly now. What did she do to your doll's son when your game was constantly crashing down? She was responsible to take care of your doll's son when your doll and Stellan was working. If Stellan was inside of the babies nursery room with the children, then that wouldn't have happened.

...or he'd be the albino now, maybe! That I'd like to see! <no, I'm kidding! Please, Glu, don't turn him into an actual albino for the next glitch!>

Hi Vats! Another crazy thing is that I can't look at more babies in the adoption center-- the game still thinks I have my two allotted kiddos, except that one of them ran away from home!

Eselle mentioned that nothing happened to her Jesse game after the update, and I haven't looked close enough to see if anything changed about Stellan's game. So, do you see any differences in your game after the update?

Android update isn't released yet f0xYKNt.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »

dscn3821.jpg

OMG that's the only thing I think of too...Carrie's duck purse lol

And the poor Taco Bell dog looks like he's hanging from a noose

PhotoGrid_1443482028221_zpsmtdzih0o.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Well, the update seems to have stopped my Luz game from crashing, so yay! But it also wiped every single one of my relationships, romantic and professional, clean to zero. I'm not married any more. Or divorced, either. Just an unmarried woman. Also, my son Mateo is missing from my nursery!

Before: we were top couple, #1, with our relationship maxed out.
    image_zpshi5l2jis.png

After: we're strangers.
    image_zps0kpbxyjq.png

Changes in the nursery...
    4493da92-a994-4845-bec0-5216700391c9_zps8zwcubsf.png

image_zps3nbcinnm.png

OMG your baby got kidnapped by his dad smh thats a bad nanny
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I kinda like the one shaped like an old camera, but at a price of 95 Kstars, I'm totally uninterested in making a purchase. If the prizes were lower, I might've been tempted. But Glu made it very easy for my to resist splurging!

I think that the black & white purse from a recent weekend event looks like a camera. LOL.
    I completely agree that the prices of these Lieber bags makes them very unappealing. There are a few I really like and would buy if they were a reasonable amount of K stars. I really think they should have made a few of them available for Kash.

Here's Dixie wearing the black & white "camera" purse and her $15,000 Kash new red top. These cropped pants were already in her wardrobe but she Even seeing the $25,000 Kash price tag for a similar pair of pants gave her a killer migraine.

d2H8IB6.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Andriod update is available

PhotoGrid_1443482984371_zpsiilaa4bi.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    There is a Judith Lieber store beside Muse now. I wonder if the Lieber items are a limited time only? I ask because I now have a 29 day timer announcing the new items Lieber items.

iDontKnow why they even added a store you cant even walk into it or anything anf if its only for a limited time they wasted their time making a store we cant use kus its already in out wardrope they should of made it so when we go inside the store we can purchace the item their
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I've seen this. The bug is with VIP relationship, Dating and Industry achievements. They're not real achievements, only associated with the contacts. So yeah, I don't know why they're in the list, but the actual one shows up when you tap it.

This was happening to all of my achievements not just the ones you mentioned. But it seems to be taken care of now anyway.
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I feel like instead of FIXING bugs, the game added new ones. &#55357;&#56869;
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Andriod update is available

PhotoGrid_1443482984371_zpsiilaa4bi.jpg
    Thanks DMV. I'm about to update my game right now ☺

Edit: Oops... I think that my device self updated the game by itself.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

There's a new gig about our own game app from the first comeback that is about to get released.
    Screenshot_2015_09_28_19_48_42_1.png

Screenshot_2015_09_28_19_49_49_1.png

photo hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I really do hope they give us those hairstyles again.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    There's a new gig about our own game app from the first comeback that is about to get released.
    Screenshot_2015_09_28_19_48_42_1.png

Screenshot_2015_09_28_19_49_49_1.png

photo hosting
    That's a glitch more than likely.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Judith Lieber Bags on the Red Carpet

wXtcFmz.jpg
    dCXVZFy.jpg
    v4zC0A9.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So here's my take, I Loved this mini update!

So Chic London isn't a home anymore. They got rid of the spouse and changed the name in bottom left.

The bug with achievements is fixed.

They changed the layout of the Star Shop and I got to see a video for free stars, finally!

Force closing in the Hamptons house is fixed.

And hey, that task for the Launch Party is what I've been waiting for. I told KK:H_Staff to fix it, which they did.

And they also added suspenders for us in the wardrobe.

I'm so happy :) but also sorry for Luz, I hope these issues are taken care of soon.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Mauve wrote: »
    That's a glitch more than likely.
    Hmm...it's been awhile since the last time that I remembered doing a storyline gig about a game app.

I saw another gig on my game about a meet & greet party for my doll's fans.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This is all that was added for the guys...
    image_zpswax33aln.jpg

Seriously, the girls get all these nice new purses and we just get one new item in each category.. It's ridiculous. And 20,000 kcash for a pair of shoes and 12,000 for some sunglasses!?!?!?! that's like the price of a house..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Hey, at least your items were somewhat cheaper. Tbh, I would not pay 95k-stars for a purse, I don't even like the purses. I was pretty happy that they added sneakers. But I don't know, I'm not a fan with the color. And then I have my glitchy game, yep not the best day ever.

And I like the suspenders :D
    If only someone knew where I could find a good ******** coupon. <Sigh...>

Here the new items available for guys, minus the pants and the watch.
    SmcAQ01.png?1

Is the store closed for the girls too?
    UbCLFaR.png?1

I don't know what to say about this update, just feel...

Edit: Sorry Trev, didn't saw that you posted before me, are you sure those blue pants are new? I thought I've seen that before!

lol I don't know Luz, but if Stellan is having ******** problems just call me to arrange an appointment!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Wow I don't have any of the new clothes in Jesse's game. Awesome. All I got was the new gig for sticky games. Is that part of the update? I don't even know.