Offer reward sent to wrong game file

deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
I was playing around with my old phone and looking at my old KKH game (not logged into game center) when suddenly I receive my reward for completing an offer on my newer game a few hours ago. The issue is that they sent my reward to my old game :( I'm pretty bummed about it because it was a lot (50 Kstars) and it was sent to an old game file that I don't use, so it's a complete waste. I thought it would be ok to look at my old game if I wasn't logged into game center, but apparently not. I already sent an email to Fyber, but is there anything else I can do to get my reward transferred to my correct game data?
GC: deirdre98

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You have to wait and see what Fyber says about it. I'm sorry this happened. I removed my old games when I transfered to new devices. I was afraid of getting stuck in the old levels. I wasn't even thinking about rewards. So, you'd have to be on that device for them to remove the stars, if they can even do that. and then on the other one to receive them. I hope they can help in some way, let us know how it turns out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    Alright, hopefully they can do something. :) From now on I'll do what you do and remove old games!
    GC: deirdre98
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I do that because I'm tech challenged and faint hearted. heheheh. Once my game was on the new device, I was taking no chances of saving the old game. You are lucky that didn't happen. But some people would keep it for worst case scenario. I hope Fyber can do something. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary