Weekend Event 10/02 - "Fall" into a Party Mode < Birthday Party for October Babies!!!

Comments

• DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I love the dress! I feel like I look like a flower witch.
    IMG_0773.jpg
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Coucou Koko!

Ihave spent a well amount of kstars last week and never got anything. This week I didnt let myself spent kstars but the event items are looking good. I am just frustrated if you know what I mean.. I geniunely think that earning an item gets very difficult in this game.

Thats all hope I am clear for you guys!

Probably when the weekend is over and we stop trying for the hair then enough will be enough. Seriously though Mklove, I don't understand your post. Was someone offensive and I missed it? You mean the spam I missed? or, you're tired of hearing us lament the hair?

Oh, speaking of the hair, Nai, I decided I'm am trying again on all three games. They will get the hair, or go starless trying.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dress looks great on you. I finished all three with dresses, this morning, but I still need the hair. Apple P has 500, and the other two have slightly more. The temptation to just keep going is so hard. I really want the hair. What are the odds that none of my games have gotten the hair? ANd the hair has been in so few sets of gift boxes. I can't even begin to imagine how many times I got the 4000$. AppleP has half a million dollars and spent half her stars in one weekend trying for the hair.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Koko lets do it!!
    PM to add
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Well well I just said to myself... Ill listen Nai and Koko and Bam!! ive got the hair and the dress!!:)))
    Theres still hope...
    Kisses
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I will probably keep complaining about the hair. I never saw it after opening like 8 giftboxes. Also completely missing weekend event gigs. I did reach #1 though.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes I finally finished!!! Yippee!!! I didn't like how the beige purse was styled with the rose dress. So I came up with four different looks and styled the beige purse separately on my doll.

1443972311274.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1443969716187.jpg

Screenshot_2015_10_04_10_34_24_1.png

pic hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Finished earlier in the morning :)

Di37OAr.png

So, is anyone expecting the Halloween Update next week? Or maybe after a Dating Event?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    It will probably be dating event , Kim's bday and then Halloween
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

A dating event is in the best interest for me, working my way to 15k hearts with hubby. But at the same time I'm kind of taking a break from dating.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts

Oh no! I just got rid of my stupid husband yesterday. He never talked to me and was way to needy. Since we already maxed out our relationship and my doll has 2 kids with him. I wasn't in the mood to pay 10 K stars.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

We might have another voting event though, no?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wow, that's awesome. Did you visit Germany in the last few years?.

I really like all the festivities here. Yesterday we celebrated the 25 year anniversary of the reunification of west and easy Germany. There was a huge celebration in Berlin.

I love that so many Germans are crazy for German football and our national football league. We had a blast when we won the World Cup last year. :)

Too bad there aren't any German cities in the game.

I haven't been back to Europe since the summer of 1996 when I spent a couple of months studying in Budapest.

I was living in Germany during the reunification. I attended a huge celebration in Berlin the following July and was able to chip some pieces from the Wall. I was also living there in 1990 when Germany won the World Cup. It was crazy -- car horns all night long as the country celebrated.

Perhaps one day Berlin will be added to KKH.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Finished the event a couple of hours ago I LOVE the dress ^^
    I'll come back and edit my post to tell you what it took me.

KKH_Screenshot_1443975681658_zpsbgk1vb4x_edit_1443975787719_zps5hwvlxcc.jpg

Edit :

- I completed the 3 event gigs with no mishaps, or so i think... i didn't apologize and I stood my ground and everything seemed to go well

- I threw around 17 3-hour parties in Calabasas

- I won 0 event items ^^"

- Gained 1 event point from the cat in my LA appartment
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Mklove wrote: »
    Well well I just said to myself... Ill listen Nai and Koko and Bam!! ive got the hair and the dress!!:)))
    Theres still hope...
    Kisses

WOW! Congrats!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Mklove wrote: »
    Theres still hope...
    Kisses

I'm glad for you :)

It's not my turn yet, I'm just occasionally opening boxes. Hope to hear good news from Koko soon!
    PM to add
    I wish people wouldn't send requests to complete a gig during a Weekend Event. I always try to accept them since I know it earns the person some Kash but I had to decline one today and felt terrible about it. I'm grinding to get the earner dress and didn't want to risk that. I did accept a gig someone sent yesterday because I thought I'd still have plenty of time to get all the earner items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I wish people wouldn't send requests to complete a gig during a Weekend Event. I always try to accept them since I know it earns the person some Kash but I had to decline one today and felt terrible about it. I'm grinding to get the earner dress and didn't want to risk that. I did accept a gig someone sent yesterday because I thought I'd still have plenty of time to get all the earner items.

One problem I'll never face since no one can add me as a friend :(
    Do you have a limited time to complete a friend's gig ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio

I'm hoping that it's a dating event because my doll's hubby complains too much if my doll missed the timer to call her hubby to go out on a date. I want them to continually to go out on dates so he can finally shut up and stopped calling his wife for the entire weekend lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I was living in Germany during the reunification. I attended a huge celebration in Berlin the following July and was able to chip some pieces from the Wall. I was also living there in 1990 when Germany won the World Cup. It was crazy -- car horns all night long as the country celebrated.

Perhaps one day Berlin will be added to KKH.

Woow, that's awesome. Yeah, we really do know how to celebrate our national team. :)

Regarding the friend request gigs. What happens when I invite someone to help me on a gig? From my perspective it's just like inviting a random character to a gig. How is it for the invited person?
    I think you can still accept it and just do it later, right? Kinda like when Simon calls you for a gig and you say you're ready. I think once Koko compared it to going to voicemail. But I'm not sure about a side gig from a friend I just know I don't do them right away.

Also I feel like I should apologize for all my complaining. I mean I'm still upset about stuff even though I finished the event, but I noticed every time I said something not many people acknowledged it. Some did and I totally appreciate that but mostly I felt like it was just being ignored. So, I wasn't trying to bring anyone down it just wasn't a good weekend for me. I'm more angry at myself because I spent real money and I'm really not in a position financially to be throwing cash away and I received nothing for it. On my other game I noticed that you do get extra event points for finishing the gigs in time and it would happen to me to not receive the gigs on my main game. I'm sure if there were nothing at the end I probably would have had no problem getting the gigs. I literally tried everything I knew of and what some of you suggested and nothing. It really bites.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the event and got everything you wanted! I'm sorry for being in a krappy mood. I guess I'm just more emotional than usual this weekend.
    Aw Eselle, I know how it feels regarding the hair-chasing. After you said your weekend gig disappeared and going to Femme didn't help, I invited your doll to my first event gig. I took a bunch of screenshots, I wanted to post it here, but then I didn't know how you'd react. I was afraid it would turn out into a "rubbing salt on your wound" kinda situation.

Hope your week goes better for you :o
    PM to add
    Nah, not at all Nai! I appreciate you trying to help me. The weather here in my area is yucky it's been rainy and dreary for days and it's been affecting my mood I think!

You're so sweet though, thanks :)
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Finished and posing with my October baby!
    05B551AF-3CC1-4C12-A2AC-36D884D48534.png_zpszn2t9wqa.jpeg
    Chanrin wrote: »

I never thought about that as an option. Well shoot. I guess I should have accepted it and then completed it later. I thought it would prevent Simon from inviting me to the gigs to finish this Weekend Event.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    The weather here sxcks this weekend. It's been cold, raining and windy for like a week. I had to force my dog to go outside everytime :(

He was not happy with the weather, me or the rain coat lol

I read that parts of South Carolina have received 24 inches of rain. Even though Hurricane Joaquin turned away, the bands of rain are pummeling the east coast.

Your dog is adorable and probably hates getting his paws wet. That's how my Shih Tzu is about her paws. She doesn't mind snow but hates rain.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Regarding the friend request gigs. What happens when I invite someone to help me on a gig? From my perspective it's just like inviting a random character to a gig. How is it for the invited person?

If you are completing a gig from a storyline or Simon gig and "call" a friend to stand there, the real life friend never knows.

But sometimes when you click on a NPC, they will ask you if you want to "refer a friend" for a gig. If you say yes, then you see your list of friends and you select one. That person (real life friend) then has a screen pop up on their game telling them that Kateliciously has recommended them for a job. That person can then accept or decline. If they accept, they are given a 3 hour gig to complete and you receive a notice that they have accepted it. The gig is just like the random gigs Simon gives to fill time; however, when they finish it, you receive a notice that it's done and you get a "referral fee" of Kash. If the person declines the referred job, then you get a notice that they declined it.

I always accept the referred gigs because I know the person will receive Kash when I'm done (i also get Kash & stars, just like a regular gig). I also know that I'm disappointed when someone declines a Job that I referred them to so I don't want to decline an offer. I just had to decline today because I have 8hr storyline gigs getting In the way of my completing this Weekend Event.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I always accept the referred gigs because I know the person will receive Kash when I'm done (i also get Kash & stars, just like a regular gig). I also know that I'm disappointed when someone declines a Job that I referred them to so I don't want to decline an offer. I just had to decline today because I have 8hr storyline gigs getting In the way of my completing this Weekend Event.

I always accept referred jobs too. I usually get disappointed when one of real life friends declined to do a gig because I'm willing to earn extra cash. When I'm busy during a weekend event and it's not related to gigs, I usually put the referred gig on hold. When I get a chance, then I do the gig on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Chanrin wrote: »

No I don't think so. I usually accept referred gigs from my real life friends on my game. There's no timer to complete the gig so I just put the gig on hold. Whenever I get the chance to do the job, then I do the gig on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Finished earlier in the morning :)

Di37OAr.png

So, is anyone expecting the Halloween Update next week? Or maybe after a Dating Event?

I'm halfway through the final item. Garrett's been runnig around south california like a mad man getting energy (Friday afternoon he was finally able to buy a car) and he level up today so that helped. I think is perfectly possible to finish the weekend event without having to buy kstars (non vip events anyway), we just need estrategy and willpower.

I really hope is not a dating event (but it probably is), I hate those because the weeks after that the hubs/wife is extra needy. Not fun at all.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.