Options

How do iPhone and Android users add each other?

pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
Hi everyone, can we be friends with people who play on a different OS? I can't figure out how to add friends that play on a different phone than me. Can that only happen if you add them on FB? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Unfortunately Apple, Android, and Facebook players can't add each other since it's different platforms�� 

Apple players are connected to Game Center or Facebook in order to play together.

Android players are connected to either their Facebook or Google+ accounts.

Facebook players needs to add real life friends only on Facebook to appear on their games and contact lists.

Which platform are you playing your game on? Is it Apple, Android, or Facebook? The KKH gifting & friends page on the forums has players that are playing their games on different platforms.

Oh you can add players that are playing on the same platform that you're playing your game on. Some forum members have their add info underneath their signatures or some of them prefers to be sent a private message in order for you to add them into your game.

Maybe someday Glu might change that so that all platforms can play together.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    If you're playing with any one of the three platforms that are listed then here's the link to add your info so that players can add you or you can add them:

If you're an Apple player here's the link:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106501-KKH-Game-Center-Friends&p=385483#post385483

If you're an Android player here's the link:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends&p=381082#post381082

If you're a Facebook player here's the link:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?117031-KKH-Facebook-Friends&p=377432#post377432

I hope that helps.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    Hi everyone, can we be friends with people who play on a different OS? I can't figure out how to add friends that play on a different phone than me. Can that only happen if you add them on FB? Thanks!

Hi Pizza, once again, we'll need you in the event thread soon. They're always hungry when we open the thread. Last time we talked it was a problem with your Android? So, even though for Android players you can add friends either from Google+ or Facebook, you can still only see with and play with other Android players. The FB you're connecting to to play with your friends is FB as the social conduit. The players who play on the Facebook game, are using the facebook application to run their game, and that is a universe unto itself.

As carol davida said, you have to pull your friends from your platform. No cross platform access available.

I do have to warn you, some androids aren't able to draw android friends from FB, some androids (I fell into this with my phone) couldn't connect with ANYONE while logged into Facebook through the game. That's why my 2nd Android game came into being. And after I figured out it was FB, I saw a few posts about that glitch between FB and some Androids. So, if you add some people from Google+ and have trouble seeing them, trying logging out of fb from the game.

And even though Kindle is playing some Android apps, they're connecting through Game Circle, and can only play with other players throught Game Circle.

So, it's Game Center for iOS
    Google+ /FB for Android
    Game Circle for Kindle.

No mixing. Just can't happen. If you're having trouble seeing some people, we can try and find solutions. But don't forget. Pizza Party, Weekend thread. Everyone will love to see you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary