Game restarted

BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
my effing god I WAS on level 36 maybe 37, had loads of weekend event clothes, shoes, hair, lips, accessories, all sorts done loads of gigs main and side etc, maxed my relationship with my wife had two bains, owned lots of homes, pets etc, played this morning before work and now its restarted itself to the very beginning were i have eff all.. reloaded the page 5 times same conclusion. dunno if Hollywood id stays the same?
C'mon you Hull :mad:

Comments

• BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I play on facebook, started just before Halloween possibly in September time really not sure, first participated in weekend events for halloween as i never knew what they were lol, no idea what platforms etc are
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, BabyS. Facebook? aaaaaaaargh. Facebook is your platform and there is currently no one on one support for a facebook game. And trying to bring your game back if hardly ever successful with Apple devices, (iphone, ipad, ipod) and Android devices (smartphone tablet). If however, you made any purchases in the StarShip (Stars, energy, special offers) you can contact customer care, and those purchases can most likely be restored.

Do you have a lot of Facebook contacts in your game? Maybe we could get some facebook players to throw your new game a shower? I know in the other platforms when a game goes down, we try to help our friends. I'm sure the forum will get behind you. I'm so sorry. :( Did you have babies in the game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    no friends on facebook play it :\ and had two kids, do you need my hollywood id?
    Oh, BabyS. Facebook? aaaaaaaargh. Facebook is your platform and there is currently no one on one support for a facebook game. And trying to bring your game back if hardly ever successful with Apple devices, (iphone, ipad, ipod) and Android devices (smartphone tablet). If however, you made any purchases in the StarShip (Stars, energy, special offers) you can contact customer care, and those purchases can most likely be restored.

Do you have a lot of Facebook contacts in your game? Maybe we could get some facebook players to throw your new game a shower? I know in the other platforms when a game goes down, we try to help our friends. I'm sure the forum will get behind you. I'm so sorry. :( Did you have babies in the game?
    No. You misunderstood. They can't get your game back. Did you buy any star pack or anything else for money? If so, submit those and ask for your purchases to be restored if possible. That would be x amount of stars, or if you bought KCash, or any special outfits you bought with cash. Even if you didn't make any purchases, you can still contact customer care and see if they'll compensate you for new babies or something. It's worth a chance. If you need help submitting a ticket, I don't know the exact look of the FB page, but see if this post will help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    god **** it :(:( nah never used my real pounds, bit tight on that part haha, only ever used k stars when i won them in game etc, doubt they'd really help but worth a shot :) thank you for helping Koko xoxo
    Well, I'd write and tell them about the 2 babies. It's not your fault the game restarted. Worst case, it goes nowhere. But, we have to get you hooked up with some Facebook players, at least so you have someone to play with.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    This has happened to me. But after closing and opening Facebook again my game was back. If you want we can be facebook KKH friends. I have 1 friend in that game and is my sister. She's like level 10 and never ever plays anymore. PM me if you have interest. I'm level 32, have 2 babies.

I once wrote to glu from their page about my facebook game having problems and even though they never really were able to fix the problem, they did answer my questions and reasure me when I was ready to just forget about KKH game. I think that even if they don't have real custom service for facebook it doesn't hurt to write and complain. It's good for the heart.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Thanks Stardust. I'm hoping BabySimmo does decide to write to them. I'm glad you were answered Stardust. The CustomerCare Reps do care. :) And I hops you guys connect.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary