Wait... So when do you have your FIRST baby now?!

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
So I just hit the 12k relationship milestone (YES!! YAY!!!) finally. But my hubs didn't ask me if I wanted to have a baby?!?!

I guess I stupidly assumed you had the 1st baby at 12k and the 2nd at 15k. So what's up? Do you have both babies at 15k now?! What the heck??! I was sooo freakin buzzed as I was nearing the milestone that I was doing date after date to hit it, instead of doing gigs to get stars!!! And all the foolio said was I love you blah blah blah.... argh!!!!

So when do I get my doll baby???? :'(:(:(:(:'(
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I haven't heard about this, I just got my 2nd at 15k last Wednesday, so that's still in place. I'll see what I can find out. Hang in there. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Maybe try going on another date, Twiztirose! I thought people would hit 12,000 and then it was the date after that one at which the partner started to get frisky about the baby-making?

Just see if it helps. I'm only guessing because I impatiently adopted both of mine.

Fingers crossed for you!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    A pink chat bubble didn't appear next to your husband? 12k should be the magic number. You may have to go to your house and see if the bubble appears there. I got my last baby at 15k
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So I just hit the 12k relationship milestone (YES!! YAY!!!) finally. But my hubs didn't ask me if I wanted to have a baby?!?!

I guess I stupidly assumed you had the 1st baby at 12k and the 2nd at 15k. So what's up? Do you have both babies at 15k now?! What the heck??! I was sooo freakin buzzed as I was nearing the milestone that I was doing date after date to hit it, instead of doing gigs to get stars!!! And all the foolio said was I love you blah blah blah.... argh!!!!

So when do I get my doll baby???? :'(:(:(:(:'(

I remember he didn't ask Xime about first baby right after their date, she went home and there he asked her. But I'm sure it is at 12k.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I bought my baby (yes bought because where I live adoption is something free!), after reaching 15k my husband is every day chasing me with his pink speech bubble with a heart ready to ask if I want a second baby.

I have turned down thousands of times (you earn a small amount of money and experience points each time), but in the next day the bubble reappears, it may be a matter of time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    You can try to go home and then your hubby will ask you if you want to have a baby. I hope that it helps.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi. So sorry, this thread has totally gone off topic so I'm closing it. I'll see if I can merge the offtopic into the Baby thread, if not, I'm sorry, please post chat about babies into this thread. Thanks so much. Closing this now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.