What should I do??

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Hello everyone! I wanted to start an "What should I do thread" it is where people are stuck in a situation and do not know what to do. So you can just ask on this thread and I'm sure we will help and answer on what you should do in your situation. I go first so I finally bought a jet Yay! I'm super happy about it and it so much fun. I have enough money for a car but idk if I should buy a car or keep earning money to buy the Calabassa house.
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The sooner you stop paying for transportation, the better. I think I said this before, But you should do whatever you can, save stars, buy stars but buy the jet. Once you have the jet and the vehicle, you'll have enough cash for the Calabasas house and others. There are 2 homes that don't have pets. So, I'd stay away from buying the Mexico beach house in Punta Mita (no pet) and the loft in Tribeca, NY (no pet) But, most important thing you can do, free transportation. You'll never amass any wealth if you are paying for transportation. Once you have the jet and a car, you have opened up the game to basically unlimited energy. You can travel everywhere tapping for energy. Previously, scrounging for energy would eat up my whole salary for the gig. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you. Yes I remember you saying this but I was not for sure because if we have another party event the house will help a lot. Therefore I torn between the two. I decide to go ahead and buy the car and hope I can get the house before another party event come. Thank you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Good that you went for the vehicle. The Calabasas house is helpful during the party events but the car saves you money every single day. Enough that you will be able to buy the Calabasas house before you know it. To really save money a car is necessary and as soon as you can afford it the plane saves a lot too.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    The sooner you stop paying for transportation, the better. I think I said this before, But you should do whatever you can, save stars, buy stars but buy the jet. Once you have the jet and the vehicle, you'll have enough cash for the Calabasas house and others. There are 2 homes that don't have pets. So, I'd stay away from buying the Mexico beach house in Punta Mita (no pet) and the loft in Tribeca, NY (no pet) But, most important thing you can do, free transportation. You'll never amass any wealth if you are paying for transportation. Once you have the jet and a car, you have opened up the game to basically unlimited energy. You can travel everywhere tapping for energy. Previously, scrounging for energy would eat up my whole salary for the gig. Good luck.

I was actually about to start a thread with this sort of question! So, I have about 50k$, what should I spend it on? I have the Calabasas house (and I have both Punta Mita and the NYC Loft *facepalm*, Miami and the Malibu house), but 0 cars. Should I get a car (or two)?

I really like the apartment in Florence and the one in Tokyo... what do you think?
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    I was actually about to start a thread with this sort of question! So, I have about 50k$, what should I spend it on? I have the Calabasas house (and I have both Punta Mita and the NYC Loft *facepalm*, Miami and the Malibu house), but 0 cars. Should I get a car (or two)?

I really like the apartment in Florence and the one in Tokyo... what do you think?

I'd go for a car :) I didn't own one until recently and I can tell you I see the difference with saving money.. I'm saving k-stars for the jet too and waiting for a VIP event that I actually like to buy it

EDIT: I think one is enough when you have limited money :) I bought the rover and I'm fine with it
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Don't buy two cars right now. One is all you need to stop paying bus fare. You want to spend your resources wisely. Later on when you're sitting on a pile of K$ by another car. Heck, by the helicopter . It takes the place of a car and is the cutest little thing. My question looms, what about the Jet? I don't work the glue. So when I say spend $10 on a pack of stars and save the stars you already have till you get 120 and buy a jet, its because that is such a game changer. I'm not just blindly urging you to buy OR SAVE the stars for the jet.

2 points about buying the stars. First you buy the jet and now you have free transportation. No more $70 airfares (& you end up going to the wrong place and just have to fly somewhere else again. That's happened everybody more than we want to admit.) Plus, in addition to getting the stars for the jet, by buying stars you eliminate the ads. That will increase your game enjoyment tremendously. I bought them for my old android device that was on its last legs. The ads kept crashing the device and it was 3 months till Christmas. I bought stars, saved my game. but it was such a different feeling game without the ads, that I immediately bought stars for the other 2 games.

eta: Hi Sassy! Very good advice. The Rover was my first car. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Don't buy two cars right now. One is all you need to stop paying bus fare. You want to spend your resources wisely. Later on when you're sitting on a pile of K$ by another car. Heck, by the helicopter . It takes the place of a car and is the cutest little thing. My question looms, what about the Jet? I don't work the glue. So when I say spend $10 on a pack of stars and save the stars you already have till you get 120 and buy a jet, its because that is such a game changer. I'm not just blindly urging you to buy OR SAVE the stars for the jet.

2 points about buying the stars. First you buy the jet and now you have free transportation. No more $70 airfares (& you end up going to the wrong place and just have to fly somewhere else again. That's happened everybody more than we want to admit.) Plus, in addition to getting the stars for the jet, by buying stars you eliminate the ads. That will increase your game enjoyment tremendously. I bought them for my old android device that was on its last legs. The ads kept crashing the device and it was 3 months till Christmas. I bought stars, saved my game. but it was such a different feeling game without the ads, that I immediately bought stars for the other 2 games.

eta: Hi Sassy! Very good advice. The Rover was my first car. ;)

I haven't seen any ads at all? But I've bought stars in the past (mind you, only for 5$), so maybe that's why I haven't seen any ads?

I would get the jet... maybe some day when I have the Kstars.... But but... I still have all that money! What do I do with it? Get the car in LA? And should I get the car in NYC then as well?
    Yes, even the 5$ pack of stars removes ads. Anyone who's still seeing the ads, and reads this, might decide to buy stars now too.
    The car travels with you. You fly to Paris, it's there at the corner, Same thing with nearly all the locations. But all you need is one car, to eliminate the bus fares in NY and all the California locations. Now, if you want a nicer car, you can unload more of your cash and get something other than the Rover. Now that we've posted about the jet, and a car, If you want to unload a lot of cash You can eotjer decorate your homes, or you've shown an interest in buying more homes. You said you had Calabasas? That is the first choice because you put 7 guests in there for a party. So, if you have that for parties, you can choose other homes based on visual appeal, and the pet. It's just a waste to own/decorate the NY Loft and Mexican Beach House (although I've done both) before all the others. Because the pet energy is a big deal. I end up Never Ever going into either the Loft or the Beach House.
    Do you have the Dubai home? I love the decor. and, you can buy a baby lion, that hangs out on it's pillowbed in your bedroom.

Oh, the Yacht in Sidney? The most adorable baby Koala hanging on it's bamboo plant on the deck, he swayss back and forth and munches on a branch.

Oh, Milan is lovely. Your dog is adorable, and when you go into the home, the first screen is really all you need to decorate. You can have a running fountain for 30Stars, the doggie is right there, so it's a fast tap and out if you want. It's like a Patio that leads to your home.

So, those are my 3 top suggestions for homes. Oh, Florence is lovely too. THere's an indoor pool there, and you Florence pet is a cute yorkie(?) next to the pool. Paris home is dark and small. I'm not crazy for the decor.

If you want pictures of any homes let us know, someone will be happy to help. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, even the 5$ pack of stars removes ads. Anyone who's still seeing the ads, and reads this, might decide to buy stars now too.
    The car travels with you. You fly to Paris, it's there at the corner, Same thing with nearly all the locations. But all you need is one car, to eliminate the bus fares in NY and all the California locations. Now, if you want a nicer car, you can unload more of your cash and get something other than the Rover. Now that we've posted about the jet, and a car, If you want to unload a lot of cash You can eotjer decorate your homes, or you've shown an interest in buying more homes. You said you had Calabasas? That is the first choice because you put 7 guests in there for a party. So, if you have that for parties, you can choose other homes based on visual appeal, and the pet. It's just a waste to own/decorate the NY Loft and Mexican Beach House (although I've done both) before all the others. Because the pet energy is a big deal. I end up Never Ever going into either the Loft or the Beach House.
    Do you have the Dubai home? I love the decor. and, you can buy a baby lion, that hangs out on it's pillowbed in your bedroom.

Oh, the Yacht in Sidney? The most adorable baby Koala hanging on it's bamboo plant on the deck, he swayss back and forth and munches on a branch.

Oh, Milan is lovely. Your dog is adorable, and when you go into the home, the first screen is really all you need to decorate. You can have a running fountain for 30Stars, the doggie is right there, so it's a fast tap and out if you want. It's like a Patio that leads to your home.

So, those are my 3 top suggestions for homes. Oh, Florence is lovely too. THere's an indoor pool there, and you Florence pet is a cute yorkie(?) next to the pool. Paris home is dark and small. I'm not crazy for the decor.

If you want pictures of any homes let us know, someone will be happy to help. :)

Thanks!

Back in the day I had no idea about the pets so I have all the cheap petless homes lol

Ok cool, so then a car is a good investment, I can get one of those! And I can only get the Rover, seeing as the other cars require K-Stars.

I don't like the decor in Paris either, and not really keen on Dubai and Milan.

My choice would be either Florence or Tokyo, but it'll wait as I'm just going to get the car now. I've already mostly decorated the homes that I have.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'd go for a car :) I didn't own one until recently and I can tell you I see the difference with saving money.. I'm saving k-stars for the jet too and waiting for a VIP event that I actually like to buy it

EDIT: I think one is enough when you have limited money :) I bought the rover and I'm fine with it

The range rover was my first car that I bought on my game too.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

OMGosh, forgot tokyo. I love that one, from the Giant Bonsai (is that the tree there?) inside, the pillows around the table. Oh, and last night, I got a feeling and tried the tokyo table again on my Android Tab. It was set up that with my SO in the room, if I went to buy the black coffee table, I was tapping my Bu instead. I'd tried everything. Lastnight, I kind of tapped in from the side. Voila. I got my table for 750K$
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I actually have a question.
    There's this set of gigs where this dude hires you to cause a fake feud between you and a rising model, except she doesn't know you're faking it.
    I have a strong sense of morals when it comes to games lmao, so I can't bring myself to be a *****, the dude then proceeded to tell me he should've gone for Willow Pape after the first gig, so I was like "okay maybe it wasn't the right choice", so the next gig, a party in Florence, I decide to be rude this time, but it kinda... It felt wrong, man. So the NEXT gig, I am nice again, and I won fans for having chemistry with the model. Now I am waiting for the last gig, a party, and the dude's asking me to cause drama again, but I have already decided I ain't gon' be a ***** for no reason, so I just wanna know if you lose fans for being nice or something.

I have already accepted the fact I may lose fans but I don't care lmao, I'm just curious if not giving in to the drama is the right choice.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I actually have a question.
    There's this set of gigs where this dude hires you to cause a fake feud between you and a rising model, except she doesn't know you're faking it.
    I have a strong sense of morals when it comes to games lmao, so I can't bring myself to be a *****, the dude then proceeded to tell me he should've gone for Willow Pape after the first gig, so I was like "okay maybe it wasn't the right choice", so the next gig, a party in Florence, I decide to be rude this time, but it kinda... It felt wrong, man. So the NEXT gig, I am nice again, and I won fans for having chemistry with the model. Now I am waiting for the last gig, a party, and the dude's asking me to cause drama again, but I have already decided I ain't gon' be a ***** for no reason, so I just wanna know if you lose fans for being nice or something.

I have already accepted the fact I may lose fans but I don't care lmao, I'm just curious if not giving in to the drama is the right choice.

hmm I'm not sure if you will lose fans or not. I think you might get the same results whether you're nice or mean. I was mean and Ray tweeted that the model was backstage crying after the interview and I lost fans. But then after I explained it to the model I gained fans so maybe it will just work the opposite for you.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    hmm I'm not sure if you will lose fans or not. I think you might get the same results whether you're nice or mean. I was mean and Ray tweeted that the model was backstage crying after the interview and I lost fans. But then after I explained it to the model I gained fans so maybe it will just work the opposite for you.

Oh so you end up explaining it to her after all... Oh... Well I guess that shakes things up a little for me.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Oh so you end up explaining it to her after all... Oh... Well I guess that shakes things up a little for me.

Yup. lol I figured that I would end up explaining it all in the end so that's why I was mean to her. If it was real life on the other hand...
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Nebula -- I was nice to her throughout and it didn't hurt me. The dude gripes at me but he's no more rude than most of the male NPCs in this game so it's in one ear and out the other. :-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »

I prefer the place in Milan over Florence but just because it's a quick in & out to tap the dog (Yorkie in Florence and Frenchie in Milan). In Florence you have to go through a room and then to the other side of the next room to tap the dog.

I love the place in Tokyo. It's beautiful, one room, and the dog is pretty unique.

The new place in New Orleans is affordable ($60,000 Kash) and has a c o c k atoo bird as the pet. It's one room and no garage so it's also a quick in & out.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens