Update 4.1.0 - it's here!

HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
X9PLTiS.jpg
~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
Prev13456

Comments

• kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm really sad :( My game got messed up..
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    2spook4u
    OMG! NEWORLEANS!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Hey it's just me or the update has a glitch? i have New Orleans but no new clothes, halloween decoration even the teaser.
    I do not think it's just you. I noticed ONE new accessory but that was it. No Halloween decorations for me..
    BUT I did notice the baby clothing.
    On my first comeback!
    Maybe it'll come in this weekend?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    It may be that the clothes are there in the file, but won't appear until closer to the date.
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    But it says we clothes in the store which suggests they aren't related to an event.
    I don't see anything new besides the location and baby costumes, which I both find disappointing. Well New Orleans is the most disgraceful. Its so bland looking.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don't have any new clothes either. I've already purchased the apartment in New Orleans (for $60,000 Kash). The furniture is a mixture of Kash and K stars. I haven't purchased any since it's so expensive ($22,500 Kash for a chair). The pet is a ****atoo which is funny because this forum will block part of the name. C o c k atoo. It's 60 K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    How about an elven style? Perhaps for halloween ...

Fs19KiP.jpg?1

Speaking to remove hats and halloween, if we took the hat from Jack Sparrow's costume , we would have another long hair option for men!

Coincidence?
    y4Mr1Ud.jpg?1

This hair style is the same as we have in the wardrobe with a hat, I hope this is the costume for which we will grind during Halloween because I have no strength left to see another long hair style slip through my hands!:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    image_zps7p1adoo1.jpeg

Enjoying the New Orleans photo booth since that happens to be the ONLY new thing in this update. No new clothes and all the furniture is overpriced. Now I'm just looking forward to our surprise tomorrow.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I have another update, but it's in the form of a game. Hang on while I get it ready for you ok? We're still set for tomorrow and Thursday Treat. And they're getting the new release out tonight/early tomorrow East Coast time....so if you update as soon as it's in, you'll have more time to enjoy your tasty morsel. Hang on, I'll edit this.

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been suggested I tease a little, it's the season of Halloween and trick or treat If you want your treat, here's my trick. The answer to each of the questions below is a single letter. Gather those letters, and rearrange them. Boom- there's your answer. Have fun.

1) What is the first letter of Kim's first name?
    2) 5th letter of Kim's old friend, who made 'home video' before Kim did.
    3) 7th letter of Kanye's first daughter's name.
    4) Magazine that featured Kim in paint or the 23rd letter of the alphabet.
    5) First letter of what Eve used to tempt Adam, or the first initial of his name.
    6) Kim's father reinstated his law license when Uncle * J needed an attorney. What letter replaces the star?
    7) 3rd letter of the K girls word for truth. Also 3rd letter of what they might carry to Church on Sunday
    8) 3rd letter of the 3rd KDaughter's name
    9) In our Kardashian language we use K in place of * whenever possible.
    10) 7th letter of the only State name that has 4 "A" s in it's name.
    11) First letter of the Hollywood sign that is replaced in the game with Kardashian
    12) 1st letter of Robert's son's first name.
    13) What letter is 3 letters after the 6th letter in Kanye West's name.

Part 2. Unscramble those letters, to form what the treat will be. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    EuImgx6.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Coincidence?
    y4Mr1Ud.jpg?1

This hair style is the same as we have in the wardrobe with a hat, I hope this is the costume for which we will grind during Halloween because I have no strength left to see another long hair style slip through my hands!:(

Oh Vats, I really feel for you - I wish there was a way to gift hair so you don't have to continuously be disappointed!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Same here... Hope they fix it soon!!

Edit: I do have Halloween costumes in my twins' closet!
    Hey it's just me or the update has a glitch? i have New Orleans but no new clothes, halloween decoration even the teaser.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    The baby costumes are cute but it doesn't really make sense to me that to purchase the complete costume you have to spend cash and k stars.
    Heres all the new costumes for the babies.
    image_zpsuoxxqocg.jpeg
    And just in case you don't notice, in order to get a full costume you have to pay kstars. (Half the costume costs kash and the other half stars)
    The c o c k atoo in the New Orleans apartment. it is 60 K stars.

8UORonz.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Android users the update is available now!☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

image_zpsgiwxgska.jpeg

And just in case you don't notice, in order to get a full costume you have to pay kstars. (Half the costume costs kash and the other half stars)

Both kids will just be penguins...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    image_zpsgiwxgska.jpeg

That is one of the first things I noticed Trevor. I think that it is very c r a p p y that there isn't at least ONE costume & matching hat that can be purchased with just Kash.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you Honey you're sweet as your username lol

Koko some information about the update to Android? Should I wait it came out today?

The 'Treat' starts tomorrow early in the morning as the weekend events or will be during the day?

Edit: Just saw Carol's post cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Baby Grace is wearing the pumpkin hat and flower onesie. Both can be purchased with Kash. The aren't supposed to go together but I think it works.

P1gXjXm.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Lol I had to copy Holly's styling.
    image_zpsdo6vhkfv.jpeg

I'll probably buy a few costumes when we have another VIP event.
    Here's my alternate universe Dixie with baby Josie. I think this is my favorite Halloween headgear for the babies because it shows the most of their own hair. It's 20 K stars so I might buy it. The bumble bee onesie is $9,000 Kash. While I can afford that, I feel bad for newer players who don't earn as much as my Doll.

Rhd2ZmP.jpg

I wasn't playing KKH last year but I "won" all the elements of this costume during the Throwback Sale. I love the hairstyle and wish we had it without the pirate hat.

Trevor - I'm flattered!!! I think your baby looks cute.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I have another update, but it's in the form of a game. Hang on while I get it ready for you ok? We're still set for tomorrow and Thursday Treat. And they're getting the new release out tonight/early tomorrow East Coast time....so if you update as soon as it's in, you'll have more time to enjoy your tasty morsel. Hang on, I'll edit this.

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been suggested I tease a little, it's the season of Halloween and trick or treat If you want your treat, here's my trick. The answer to each of the questions below is a single letter. Gather those letters, and rearrange them. Boom- there's your answer. Have fun.

1) What is the first letter of Kim's first name?
    2) 5th letter of Kim's old friend, who made 'home video' before Kim did.
    3) 7th letter of Kanye's first daughter's name.
    4) Magazine that featured Kim in paint or the 23rd letter of the alphabet.
    5) First letter of what Eve used to tempt Adam, or the first initial of his name.
    6) Kim's father reinstated his law license when Uncle * J needed an attorney. What letter replaces the star?
    7) 3rd letter of the K girls word for truth. Also 3rd letter of what they might carry to Church on Sunday
    8) 3rd letter of the 3rd KDaughter's name
    9) In our Kardashian language we use K in place of * whenever possible.
    10) 7th letter of the only State name that has 4 "A" s in it's name.
    11) First letter of the Hollywood sign that is replaced in the game with Kardashian
    12) 1st letter of Robert's son's first name.
    13) What letter is 3 letters after the 6th letter in Kanye West's name.

Part 2. Unscramble those letters, to form what the treat will be. ;)

Reposting this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The baby costumes are cute but it doesn't really make sense to me that to purchase the complete costume you have to spend cash and k stars.

I have to say that it makes perfect sense to me-- after all, Glu loves to mix up the event prizes so that half are in the earner boxes and half are in the gift boxes! Anything to wrangle those Kstars free...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Hmm, I am not the most logic person. I think I'll ask my husband to help me with this..
    On my first comeback!
    Omg Koko I'm going to figure that riddle out! My first idea is that " T H R O W B A C K S A L E" is 13 letters but I haven't even looked at the clues yet. I'll be back if I figure anything out lol.
    Reposting this.

When do you want us to guess? I have mine already and it's what I've been expecting since you told us it was a two day treat. I really really hope they incorporated Vats' request regarding this "treat" because otherwise some will feel "tricked."
    Holly
    I play on iOS