Update 4.1.0 - it's here!

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Midori and her little busy bees :) I wish there was a lady bug costume...

PhotoGrid_1444789344124_zpspjvcryfv.jpg
    Charli wrote: »
    Android users, did the app ask for permission to store on your Google account? This really gives me hope our data is backed up on the cloud. Of course I won't uninstall to see what happens. One time is enough for me. Anyone dare to? ;)

Also now it doesn't ask for file verification and download in the beginning. The obb file is gone now. Another strong evidence that they're working on built in backup.

I really like New Orleans! The yacht is sweet. There's no place for gigs at Jersey Shore either. And OMG, back to back calls for 4 gigs!

Yep it asked me too!

I love the yacht! Wish the one I owned in Sydney looked that good :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Things I like about this update: The bird, the baby costumes, tons of new gigs, and the coming mermaid costume and hair!

Just wanted to balance things out because the app is now crashing on start up for me every time. Asks me to either say "OK" or "Report". Sigh....
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    The new bartender looks like this on my game
    1444792005-screenshot-2015-10-14-05-04-54-2.jpeg
    That's very interesting. I thought that the bartender looks the same on everyone's games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Lizard wrote: »
    The new bartender looks like this on my game
    1444792005-screenshot-2015-10-14-05-04-54-2.jpeg

He's a hottie!! Now I am wondering, is this the only bar or restaurant we have where the bartender is not the same for everyone?
    iOS
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    He's a hottie!! Now I am wondering, is this the only bar or restaurant we have where the bartender is not the same for everyone?

He's different for me, and nowhere near as cute.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    The bartender in my game looks like a creep that will slip something in my drink.

PhotoGrid_1444792691131_zpsxwv8exgb.jpg

Andriod player
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Yay I can now see how items look on friends before gifting them! Small change but not being able to do that has long annoyed me.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Yay I can now see how items look on friends before gifting them! Small change but not being able to do that has long annoyed me.

Now if only they'd let us gift the new items... Not that there are any in this new update anyway, but hopefully that's just a glitch.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »

Never thought they were the same.

This is the bartender in my New Orleans for Android. And there are 2 tappables (??) in the city...I think someone said there were none?.

Screenshot_2015-10-14-00-19-18-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    There are 3 tappables in New Orleans
    Lamp post
    Instrument
    Fire hydrant

Andriod player
    This is how the bartender looks in my game.
    image_zpswyfgcnaz.jpeg
    Wait a minute! Wasn't that guy that Kim tried to hook you up with at the beginning of the game named Stephen Murphy!? OMG could this be his brother?? :eek:
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    There are 3 tappables in New Orleans
    Lamp post
    Instrument
    Fire hydrant

Right!. The lamp post was 'hidding' behind Garrett's car. Thanks!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    This is how the bartender looks in my game.
    image_zpswyfgcnaz.jpeg
    Wait a minute! Wasn't that guy that Kim tried to hook you up with at the beginning of the game named Stephen Murphy!? OMG could this be his brother?? :eek:
    I couldn't find Stephen in my contacts list but I did find these 2 NPC's...
    image_zpsryqmnuvg.jpeg

The Murphy momma must be getting BUSY if you know what I mean..
    Stardust1 wrote: »

I think the Lif, Oak, Brew Palms, and Chateau Nuit bartenders are all the same for everyone? Maybe more?
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    YES!!! Super excited for it!!!
    Ok, Vats was right before he even got any letters. Our 2nd Throwback Sale starts tomorrow. :) You've wanted it, you've hoped for it.....................you got it. ;) And everyone who tried the silliness, thanks so much. I thought the Kanye's first daughter would make you think.

I haven't seen the yacht. But I have a lovely one isn Sidney. Why would we just sail it up to New Orleans?

Edit: Ok, cute town. no tappables? I'll go check again.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh that has bugged me too all this time! Great that they fixed that!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    The bartender in my game looks like a creep that will slip something in my drink.

Omg I wouldn't want to buy a drink from him either haha
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Stardust1 wrote: »

This is the bartender in my New Orleans for Android. And there are 2 tappables (??) in the city...I think someone said there were none?.

Screenshot_2015-10-14-00-19-18-1.png

If the bartender was a real person I would flirt with him. He's very attractive.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I couldn't find Stephen in my contacts list but I did find these 2 NPC's...
    image_zpsryqmnuvg.jpeg

The Murphy momma must be getting BUSY if you know what I mean..

Lol omg they have to be related then😀
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

You definitely have the creepiest bartender. Sorry DMV!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    This is the bartender on my game.

Screenshot_2015_10_14_00_12_42_1.png
    post images
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I wonder if Glu is going to be able to top last year's Halloween extravaganza... It was sooooo much fun and lasted a long time .

I think it's cool whatever Kim is going to be this year will be in the game

PhotoGrid_1444795712388_zpsmwzon3jp.jpg

Andriod player
    Here's my New Orleans yacht bartender.

1JgHfyq.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    To be honest Idk what to think about this update, the only nice things is the babies costumes, New Orleans is kinda lame, no new items for us, no Halloween decoration. At least I'm excited about that "surprise" and the Halloween costumes for us are really cute.

Hopefully they will improve New Orleans. At a minimum there needs to be a jazz bar and a richer color palette.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I wonder if Glu is going to be able to top last year's Halloween extravaganza... It was sooooo much fun and lasted a long time .

I think it's cool whatever Kim is going to be this year will be in the game

Me too! I also wonder what will be the third costume for girls....last year we had pirate, red riding hood, and the pink belly dancer one. So far in the update preview we can see mermaid and queen of hearts. I hope we get wonder woman or poison ivy!

1351450566_12-kim-kardashian_1.jpg
    f069da69e6c110e0d4ea522562c78d93_600x400.jpg
    kim-kardashian-sexiest-halloween-outfits__oPt.jpg
    iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Hopefully they will improve New Orleans. At a minimum there needs to be a jazz bar and a richer color palette.

Agreed. I love how Tokyo is all decked out, even the buildings you can't go in have cute signs and such. Nothing in New Orleans even has a sign :(
    iOS
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    What about the new Halloween costumes? Will we be getting them with the weekend event or?
    So three things, first the 4.1 update and then the throwback sale, and then the weekend event right?
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    So three things, first the 4.1 update and then the throwback sale, and then the weekend event right?
    Welcome to the Forum ARTPOP
    Yes. The 4.1 update arrived on Tuesday the 13th. We will have a two day Throwback Sale that will start sometime Wednesday the 14th. Every weekend we have a Weekend Event that starts at 5am EST on Friday and usually ends on Sunday evening (I think at 9pm EST). Every once in a while the Weekend Event lasts 4 days, through Monday evening. That usually coincides with an American holiday.

Kim's birthday is Oct 21st so we are expecting great stuff the rest of this month given that she loves Halloween and, of course, her birthday too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Welcome to the Forum ARTPOP
    Yes. The 4.1 update arrived on Tuesday the 13th. We will have a two day Throwback Sale that will start sometime Wednesday the 14th. Every weekend we have a Weekend Event that starts at 5am EST on Friday and usually ends on Sunday evening (I think at 9pm EST). Every once in a while the Weekend Event lasts 4 days, through Monday evening. That usually coincides with an American holiday.

Kim's birthday is Oct 21st so we are expecting great stuff the rest of this month given that she loves Halloween and, of course, her birthday too.

Thanks for this very insightful detailed reply Holly!
    So many events and surprises to look forward to! So excited!