Options

Update 4.1.0 - it's here!

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    So we only have the New Orleans location and baby Halloween costumes so far with the 4.1 update right?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    So we only have the New Orleans location and baby Halloween costumes so far with the 4.1 update right?

Yep! and Kim called for a new gig in New Orleans that starts in 24 hours. Plus new gigs from Maria.
    iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG I'm so excited! lol I even have my iPad at work with me, and that never happened before! :)
    I'm glad there's going to be throwback, I need some new hair!
    And for the costumes, I gotta have that mermaid! I'm in love with that costume!

This is me and my bestie 2 years ago at a carnival in my city. We were gold fish/mermaids lol
    2i299v9.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Yay I can now see how items look on friends before gifting them! Small change but not being able to do that has long annoyed me.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh that has bugged me too all this time! Great that they fixed that!

I thought I was crazy and the only person who wanted this feature so badly.

Nice to know I am actually on the same page as CatherineBay and LindaVB; that is good company to be in :D
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    twofangs wrote: »

I thought I was crazy and the only person who wanted this feature so badly.

Nice to know I am actually on the same page as CatherineBay and LindaVB; that is good company to be in :D

Something else I just noticed is you can use a friend to try on outfits from levels you haven't unlocked. For instance if you are on 27 you can't try on a level 29 item on your own doll but you can try it on a friend.

Now if only they would make all the closet items giftable like TrevorActor mentioned.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Something else I just noticed is you can use a friend to try on outfits from levels you haven't unlocked. For instance if you are on 27 you can't try on a level 29 item on your own doll but you can try it on a friend.

Now if only they would make all the closet items giftable like TrevorActor mentioned.

YEs, please make all closet items giftable .. I want to gift beginners some great new clothing. I was once a beginner and I am still grateful to the people who gifted me e.g. level 30 clothes when I was level 10 :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I would like to say Thank you to Glu not only for the Throwback Sale, but also the surprise of having new holiday items available for purchase in the wardrobe and not putting them in gift boxes for "a chance" of winning them.

Oh, and also thank you to KK:H Staff for helping me and many others. It's greatly appreciated

27907d3a2e89aa1f7e15552619ea93f9_zpsovl26mjl.gif

Gotta go... Empire is on lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    As someone that was born in New Orleans, I'm super disappointed -.- the French Quarter looks nothing like that, and if it wasn't for the Cafe du Monde in the background I wouldn't have even known it was supposed to be my city. Boooo.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    YEs, please make all closet items giftable .. I want to gift beginners some great new clothing. I was once a beginner and I am still grateful to the people who gifted me e.g. level 30 clothes when I was level 10 :)

Totally agree. When you are starting out it can seem like forever before you will make it to a higher level. When more seasoned players would gift me it would make things so much more fun so I love helping out new players now.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow Panda, that must be upsetting. But I have to be honest, they tried to pull together familiar symbols and motifs that they think we'll recognize to identify the culture. Someone was not happy with the way Tokyo looked, I'm not crazy with the NY graphics, espeiclally the Hamptons. But, I'm sure there are a lot of people who wish their locales were represented. But I totally get where you're coming from.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Trying to channel Britney with the new hair and shoes:
    20151015_163141_zpsoyzfgvio.png

Are these dresses also new or have I just never paid attention to them before?
    Screenshot_2015-10-15-16-26-04_zpssfijxlc7.pngScreenshot_2015-10-15-16-26-23_zpsxfnhcmna.png
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    Trying to channel Britney with the new hair and shoes:
    20151015_163141_zpsoyzfgvio.png

Are these dresses also new or have I just never paid attention to them before?
    Screenshot_2015-10-15-16-26-04_zpssfijxlc7.pngScreenshot_2015-10-15-16-26-23_zpsxfnhcmna.png

That first dress came with the previous update and the second dress always been inside of the starlets closet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    Is it just only me or does the game crashes after you tried and buy some outfits on the wardrobe? It's really frustrating i never encountered this problem before but yeah after a few minutes of playing the game stops and force closes it even freezes when i try a new outfit this only happens when the new update arrive.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Nixie wrote: »
    Is it just only me or does the game crashes after you tried and buy some outfits on the wardrobe? It's really frustrating i never encountered this problem before but yeah after a few minutes of playing the game stops and force closes it even freezes when i try a new outfit this only happens when the new update arrive.

Me too, it's been like a month now. Since the Show Me Your Style event, the wardrobe is crash city.
    iOS
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thanks Carol :)

My wardrobe's been problematic since the last update as well. It often freezes (but only briefly) and will crash if I scroll too quickly
  • Options
    I'm at my assistant's fashion show and gasped... Since when do NPCs wear exclusive clothing and wedding rings? This is a 1st that I've seen.

PhotoGrid_1444919854100_zpsryrrqeb6.jpg

And I my Betty Banks and Jude Johnson look a hot mess lol

PhotoGrid_1444919786650_zpscsuxl42e.jpg

PhotoGrid_1444919723935_zpsbtndq9pn.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'm at my assistant's fashion show and gasped... Since when do NPCs wear exclusive clothing and wedding rings? This is a 1st that I've seen.

PhotoGrid_1444919854100_zpsryrrqeb6.jpg

And I my Betty Banks and Jude Johnson look a hot mess lol

PhotoGrid_1444919786650_zpscsuxl42e.jpg

PhotoGrid_1444919723935_zpsbtndq9pn.jpg

Glu is trying their best to improve these NPCs looks since we're usually complaining about their poor fashion choices lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nixie wrote: »

Hi. Are you Android Nixie? The Android wardrobes are experiencing some glitches. The Team is working on it, they added the Save An Out feature in the closets, and then Google Play had constraints to be met, and they're ironing out the glitches. Thanks for you patience. Depending on the device, maybe you can try to go into the wardrobe with a lighter, more responsive touch. I was crashing when I'd try an outfit, it would freeze for a split second, and if I try to tap it again I feed into the crash and burn. Instead, when it gives the slightest hesitation, it's fingers off the screen, and I wait the few seconds it takes for the game to get back into the groove. You'll see it by another little wiggle (lack of a better term) and then your game is unfrozen, and your outfit should be on the doll. Hope this helps while we wait for the fix.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Has someone started filming The Sapphire yet?

The script has some very co**** dialogues so I have the option to change it and accept $2,500 from the studio or stick with the original?

Edit: c-o-a-r-s-e dialogues, sorry!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I'm almost done with that gig right now. I chose to leave it the same.

Update:
    Nothing happened. Maria called and set up to next film at JBN... 23hr wait

Andriod player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I did the same. Though I wanted the cash lol
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Do all three the as the director wants, and the movie series turns out to be a success. The Kash is just to tempt you to change it
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    Hi. Are you Android Nixie? The Android wardrobes are experiencing some glitches. The Team is working on it, they added the Save An Out feature in the closets, and then Google Play had constraints to be met, and they're ironing out the glitches. Thanks for you patience. Depending on the device, maybe you can try to go into the wardrobe with a lighter, more responsive touch. I was crashing when I'd try an outfit, it would freeze for a split second, and if I try to tap it again I feed into the crash and burn. Instead, when it gives the slightest hesitation, it's fingers off the screen, and I wait the few seconds it takes for the game to get back into the groove. You'll see it by another little wiggle (lack of a better term) and then your game is unfrozen, and your outfit should be on the doll. Hope this helps while we wait for the fix.

Yes I'm Android. About the wardrobe it just freezes when I'm in the lowest part of the wardrobe ( where the events outfits are ) then when i try on several outfits it freezes for awhile and then it crashes but it's alright i know glu will fix it soon and also the game is acting very weird when i open the game i was logged in both to my google+ account and facebook after awhile i exit again to do some stuff then when i try to open my game again it keeps saying log in to my google+ and even my facebook Lol. And also the people on the adaption center is gone.
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Has someone started filming The Sapphire yet?

The script has some very co**** dialogues so I have the option to change it and accept $2,500 from the studio or stick with the original?

Edit: c-o-a-r-s-e dialogues, sorry!

I laughed out loud when I realized that Glu bans a r s e. It's truly a global community!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I laughed out loud when I realized that Glu bans a r s e. It's truly a global community!
    No way! What about ****nal London?

Btw, the new weekend event tread will start today, right?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wait-- Kate, what word did you just write? A r s e n a l?

I personally love the peculiarities of the Glu censor bot. One time Alk and I had a thread going where we used old-fashioned dirty words, trying to figure out what bad stuff we could get away with; the gaps in the bot's 'knowledge' were pretty funny. Koko was pretty patient with the badness. She did have to nip it in the bud eventually.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    No way! What about ****nal London?

Btw, the new weekend event tread will start today, right?

Yes, Koko will post the event thread some time this evening. I'm always so excited to see what banners she has created and who is hosting the Weekend Event thread. A few more hours and we will know!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Wait-- Kate, what word did you just write? A r s e n a l?

I personally love the peculiarities of the Glu censor bot. One time Alk and I had a thread going where we used old-fashioned dirty words, trying to figure out what bad stuff we could get away with; the gaps in the bot's 'knowledge' were pretty funny. Koko was pretty patient with the badness. She did have to nip it in the bud eventually.
    Yeah, I did. Weird that we can't even write words that include curse words.
    If for example I wanted to talk about the TV show Arrow, one guy's name would always be just cut to *nal*.
    That's just weird.

Haha, I bet you guys had so much fun 😉

Thanks Holly. I'll go to bed now and when I wake up I'll check the weekend tread. I'm always excited about the topic of the tread like 90s. 🎉
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Do all three the as the director wants, and the movie series turns out to be a success. The Kash is just to tempt you to change it

Hey Honey!

Did you have finished all three gigs? What is the name of the third one?

I have something in my mind ...

I'm crammed with gigs to do, the last time I had something like that was probably last year!

Finally I got ToC part 3, don't you guys have fun with Simon's monologues? It's one of my favorite parts of the game!

Today I reached level 42! I repeat 42, I feel it's taking less and less to level up lately or maybe I'm playing with a lot intensity lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I'm kinda curious of what means "special events in Kim's birthday because Kim's birthday is next Wednesday.