Update 4.1.0 - it's here!

12346Next

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    is it just me or is everyone no longer receiving weekly payments from the So Chic online store?

maybe this will be fixed in a later update or maybe Glu just decided $3,000 a week was too much for us to earn.

I still receive payment from SC online, but it's only $750...always has been. I get $1k from Luther every week too.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah it's $750 for me too.

Perhaps it depends on the employee we hired? I chose Jen, the experienced of all.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I still get paid every week for so chic online as well.
    iOS
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hi guys!

The last quest of the storyline is Destinations project?

I just finished it and I dont have any more goals.

Thanks and kisses

Hi there

Yep that was the last for me too ... No new gigs or calls after that besides the usual

Normally when that happens it's time for either a mini or a full update but seeing as though we already had the Halloween update I don't think there will be another for a while

Will just have to wait and see what the week has in store for us ... Maybe a mid week surprise :)
    GC: TTemb
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Im so in for a mini week quest!!

Thank you for your answer, at least it is not a glitch!;)

TTemb wrote: »
    Hi there

Yep that was the last for me too ... No new gigs or calls after that besides the usual

Normally when that happens it's time for either a mini or a full update but seeing as though we already had the Halloween update I don't think there will be another for a while

Will just have to wait and see what the week has in store for us ... Maybe a mid week surprise :)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hi guys!

The last quest of the storyline is Destinations project?

I just finished it and I dont have any more goals.

Thanks and kisses

My last gig was a movie that I did with Kendall. This movie is related to Karl Lagerfeld.
  • Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Can someone tell me the last quest that came with the latest update?
    Didn't know where else to post this but what do they mean by "ends soon"? Does anyone know the time frame until the bags are unavailable?

image.jpg
    free image uploading
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Didn't know where else to post this but what do they mean by "ends soon"? Does anyone know the time frame until the bags are unavailable?

image.jpg
    free image uploading

Yeah I think it ends tomorrow or by wednesday. When the update was launched the banner says 29 days and update was september 28th.
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts

image.jpg
    free image uploading

Normally they're available only for one month (starting when the update 4.1 was released), so probably after Halloween.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

image.jpg
    free image uploading

I think Glu should be posting about this inside the game. There should be a banner or warning of some kind. Most players don't come to the Forum.

I would like to create a new thread on this specific topic since many people won't come to this thread. May I use your image?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Lately I keep getting these random mini updates ( 6-8 mb ), three since Friday. Nothing seems to have changed ( no new clothes, gigs or decoration ) but if I don't update them I can't start the game.
    Did anybody else get them too ?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Becca3 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me the last quest that came with the latest update?

Ok, this is what i moved. can someone reply with this info? THanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's the Destinations Wrap Party at Lif. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think Glu should be posting about this inside the game. There should be a banner or warning of some kind. Most players don't come to the Forum.

I would like to create a new thread on this specific topic since many people won't come to this thread. May I use your image?

Sure Holly ... No problem and I totally agree with you

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Bugger, I'm bummed about the Judith Leiber items ending so soon! I just spent all my K-stars on gift boxes this weekend. There are at least two more purses I was hoping to get my paws on, and I thought I would have more time to get them, guess not.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got to love Maria part II
    CPz1CcA.png?1
    7HAwlrK.png?1

#stalkingdeadreturns
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    is it just me or is everyone no longer receiving weekly payments from the So Chic online store?

maybe this will be fixed in a later update or maybe Glu just decided $3,000 a week was too much for us to earn.

I still get it but it's more random. Initially I got paid from all 3 every 7 days but now it's not as regular--sometimes there will be a 2 week gap.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    RocStar wrote: »
    I still get it but it's more random. Initially I got paid from all 3 every 7 days but now it's not as regular--sometimes there will be a 2 week gap.

I've never received earnings from the London So Chic. I still get them from the other two and I thought it was weekly...but now I'll pay attention to see if that has changed.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Did anyone complete the fashion icon storyline gigs? I was mean to the model and Ray Powers tweeted about me and made me lose fans. Was that supposed to happen? Is that part of the storyline? Now I have to wait to attend to the after party. Now I don't know if I should be mean to the model at the party. I hate these gigs when there's a fake feud to boost ratings for these reality shows.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I've never received earnings from the London So Chic. I still get them from the other two and I thought it was weekly...but now I'll pay attention to see if that has changed.

Holly, so far there's been nothing from the London store. I'm thinking that'll be a future storyline and we'll get to choose an employee like the other 2 stores?
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I don't think we will get an NPC to work at SC London, there's already someone in there asking if you want to work a shift to look over your employees. I supposed it's implied to be the manager of the store. I really hope a new update happens soon because it's getting kinda boring.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!