Throwback Sale - October 2015

1235Next

Comments

• iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    The new Clothes of this update is limited time only?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The new Clothes of this update is limited time only?

The Throwback Sale is limited time. It ends at 10pm EST this evening.

We don't know yet if the Halloween clothes in our wardrobe are only there for a limited time. Lots of us are asking that question.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Shhh... in the end I bought all the remaining boxes. I just thought to treat myself, I just accomplished something great recently and I totally don't mind spending money to enjoy. It's kinda like motivation I guess. I love all my items, except maybe the green sunglasses.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Shhh... in the end I bought all the remaining boxes. I just thought to treat myself, I just accomplished something great recently and I totally don't mind spending money to enjoy. It's kinda like motivation I guess. I love all my items, except maybe the green sunglasses.

If you're happy, we're happy. I bought them all during the first Throwback Sale and have never regretted it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Throwback boxes are the best thing ever! I wish we were guaranteed an "excluse" item when opening weekend boxes also. My last two boxes (yes, I have self-control issues) couldn't have been better!! Yay! All things pink and sparkling shall be mine!

FD1ED1AF-6280-462F-89D6-B42EA5EE760C.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I love them, too. I can't help it, gambling or no.

It's nice to have another shot at stuff that escaped the first time.

You look mahvelous, Trine dahling.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I love them, too. I can't help it, gambling or no.

It's nice to have another shot at stuff that escaped the first time.

You look mahvelous, Trine dahling.

Unfortunately I wasn't playing at the time of those weekends. And thank you Luz!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    CatherineBay your story is hysterical! I read it late last and I wanted to respond, but was deliriously tired and who knows what I would have typed. I read it again this morning and it still has me ctfu

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Went for the rest of the boxes and I am really loving the hair on Cat which is a surprise. I liked it on others but wasn't sure I would like it in her!

422270F7-F331-49D6-9165-ED284AB8FF8D_zpsri0ccefj.jpg
    Trine and Catherine -- y'all look gorgeous!!! It's so fun to be able to buy stuff from before our time on KKH.

Im hopeful that this will be a great weekend to carry on our joy over the Throwback Sale. I'm hoping there are fun Halloween costumes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Ok... Miss Lack of Self Control opened another box and got the black & white dress. :-D

SG54Bsk.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Wait! Why don't I have the throwback sale?!!! I didn't even know anything about it!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Wait! Why don't I have the throwback sale?!!! I didn't even know anything about it!!

Did you update? And now it's kinda too late for buying...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    SoaB. I didn't even know there was an update! For some reason my device isn't auto-updating anymore. I had to go to the app store and actually search for the game to see that there was an update. I am so P-d off now!!! I am leaving this thread so I don't see all the wonderful stuff I missed out on and I get even more P I S S E D!! The stupid little outfit in the wardrobe does NOTHING for me. :(

Why did they make the sale last such a short period?!?! Thanks a bunch GLU... :(
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    SoaB. I didn't even know there was an update! For some reason my device isn't auto-updating anymore. I had to go to the app store and actually search for the game to see that there was an update. I am so P-d off now!!! I am leaving this thread so I don't see all the wonderful stuff I missed out on and I get even more P I S S E D!! The stupid little outfit in the wardrobe does NOTHING for me. :(

Why did they make the sale last such a short period?!?! Thanks a bunch GLU... :(

Sometimes you have to manually update KKH from your device. The throwback sale lasted only for two days. The next one may come back for the next 3 months.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh no!!!! That's awful. I feel so bad for you. Hopefully Glu will do such a great job with Halloween and Kim's birthday that you won't care.

I play on an apple device too and I've had to manually update the last couple of major updates. The update came out on Tuesday. The Throwback Sale was Wednesday morning through 10pm Thursday.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Ok... Miss Lack of Self Control opened another box and got the black & white dress. :-D

SG54Bsk.jpg

Well, that dress is gorgeous Holly so you shouldn't feel bad.
    Well, that dress is gorgeous Holly so you shouldn't feel bad.

Thanks! And i don't...LOL. Until I look at how many K stars I have left...but then I look at my doll again and I love this look!
    Holly
    I play on iOS