Waiting for the Halloween Update Thread!!

Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
Just had an update for Halloween event. I can't wait for this. The costumes looks great! I very like the costumes for boys. Even for girls it looks great. Looks like this year we're all gonna be princesses, mermaids (?), police officers and Legolas. :D

Screenshot_2015-10-14-18-35-53.jpeg
Prev1345

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I missed last year's Halloween event because I didn't play since it's been released. I can't wait to participate this year for the Halloween event.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I love these costumes so muuuuch! Can't wait.
    Also looking forward to Kim's birthday party. Last year was awesome!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Please let the mermaid costume be earnable I will be so heartbroken if it's not.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Please let the mermaid costume be earnable I will be so heartbroken if it's not.

I second that! I'm in love with that costume
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I just want the mermaid costume but what will the event for that weekend be? I wanna say its gonna be a party event but Kim's bday is right before Halloween so that is most likely gonna be a party weekend. I personally wouldn't mind two party weekends in a row since they're the easiest weekendevents to complete.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I love it too! Plus that hair can easily be worn with bathing suits and summery outfits where as most holiday hair has very limited wearability.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It was an awesome event last year. I want to do something wild, and make this the Halloween update thread. So, I'll revise your title. :) Any other threads in anticipation of Halloween will be merged with this if appropriate. And if you see any sprout up, could you pm me?

Last years event was awesome. My games got both outfits pretty much, except for a few things. I did some throwbacks this morning and got a the missing pair of tights and red shoes. Now my Androids can be twins again. :) So. Much. Fun.

Oh, and should we make the title clear that it's not here yet......hmmmm or should we add Update to the title and watch them scramble over here in a NY Minute. Ya know what. It's Halloween. Let's do another little trick like the Word Jumble. I love that Purple is a primary color for Halloween, along with orange and black. ok, off to cause trouble and make this the Halloween Update thread. We'll add the word Discussion later. heh heh. The Event Party Thread for Halloween will be seperate and started later.

Now go get in the spirit. Z is currently wearing 7 of the 8 things she got today. She couldn't wear 2 pair of shoes. She looks like Halloween had a baby with St Patricks day and who was a little Thot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    BTW. I will sell my soul for the mermaid outfit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I love it too! Plus that hair can easily be worn with bathing suits and summery outfits where as most holiday hair has very limited wearability.

I could do without the Starfish. It would only be beachwear for me. Party on the Yacht? I'd like that hair released without it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm sorry, I'm a little confused, was another update released or is this the same as the 4.1.0 update? I don't see a new update in Google Play. I think the thread title is throwing me off.

Just need a little clarification

XoXo
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I'm a little confused, was another update released or is this the same as the 4.1.0 update? I don't see a new update in Google Play. I think the thread title is throwing me off.

Just need a little clarification

XoXo

4.1.0 was the last update. Lulu, a newer member of the Forum, created this thread to discuss Halloween and to share our excitement about the holiday. Koko has decided to transform it into "the" Halloween thread so that we have a main location to discuss Halloween. I think that's a great idea Koko.

Lulu -- thank you for creating this thread and WELCOME to the Forum!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    No, I'm sorry. Halloween popped up, and I thought if I put in Update peopel would rush over. Little halloween trick. Tis the Season. Oh, that one's after Thanksgiving.

Sorry DMV. I won't play around like that. this is the Waiting for the Halloween Update Thread . I'll go fix it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I really feel bad now. I just assumed everyone read the last few posts, looking back, I never should have expected that when you make a thread say Halloween Update. Bad Moderita. I'm sorry. But it's better now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I could do without the Starfish. It would only be beachwear for me. Party on the Yacht? I'd like that hair released without it.

While I would prefer that hair without the starfish, I think it could be cute when worn with bathing suits and could be styled right to work with summery outfits. It's frustrating when I love a hair style that is very limited by a holiday accessory. For instance, I LOVE long curls that are paired with the Pirate hat but think that hat looks odd on everything but the Pirate costume. Whereas the black bunny ears hairstyle has more versatility, in my opinion. Of course I was a major fan of large hair accessories back in the 1980s. I wore hair bows that were wider than my head and even had barrettes with rubbery dog toy-like figures attached to them. Heck, while shopping in Germany, I purchased a hot pink barrette with a plastic figure of Scrooge McDuck (in a purple suit) standing upright on it. Even though that thing was over 3" tall, I wore it quite often... LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Lol your trickery worked lol! It made come to the thread... I'm just the worst at reading previous post and/or pages.

Welcome Lulu :) Nice to meet you. We're going to have so much fun for Halloween here?

Andriod player
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Omg! Check out your wardrobe! I looooove it!!

image_3.png
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Wednesday Addams was actually who I planned to be this year for Halloween. This is a lovely coincidence. Yikes at it costing k stars no surprise there.
    Katinkae wrote: »

image_3.png

Of course the whole costume costs kstars. I'm not even surprised anymore😐
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

OMG when the heck did that stuff get there??? Sneaky Glu :)

Andriod player
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I know right... But i like the hair, I can use it for more than just halloween.. But ill wait and see if they are adding more looks
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Me too. I'm not spending anymore K Stars until I know what the weekend event prizes will be

Andriod player
    Why does the eye masks costs so much cash? Halloween only comes once a year so it should cost less cash.

Screenshot_2015_10_14_18_23_00_1.png
    free uploader
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Katinkae wrote: »

image_3.png

Very interesting. There was no indication that new wardrobe items had arrived so I was clueless. Thanks for letting us know Kat!

I wonder if these items will be permanent additions to the wardrobe box so I could theoretically wait until a "Black Friday sale" or sale on K stars before I purchased them?
    While I'm not in love with it as a Halloween costume, I think each piece could really work on its own as part of a non-costume look.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    You're all invited to think of little fun things did I mention a scavenger hunt? And, Everyone pop over to the Weekend event thread still running. Nai put together the most awesome group picture for Luz' party yesterday. I'd give her a graphic award, but she'd probably be able to make a better one. Her Photoshop to my PaintShopPro is like Apples and Androids. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Why does the eye masks costs so much cash? Halloween only comes once a year so it should cost less cash.

Screenshot_2015_10_14_18_23_00_1.png
    free uploader

AMEN Carol!!! How in the world can newer players afford that??? I remember when I would be thrilled to have $10,000 Kash in the bank and agonize over purchasing a $5000 Kash dress. $20K for a mask that has limited use (Halloween, New Years Eve, Mardi Gras). It's highway robbery.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Weird coincidence two years in a row! Last year both my khollywood character and I were vampire pirates (due to a last minute rush irl), and I just finished putting together my mermaid costume the other day :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
    You're all invited to think of little fun things did I mention a scavenger hunt? And, Everyone pop over to the Weekend event thread still running. Nai put together the most awesome group picture for Luz' party yesterday. I'd give her a graphic award, but she'd probably be able to make a better one. Her Photoshop to my PaintShopPro is like Apples and Androids. lol.

Scavenger Hunt? What fun!!! How can I help?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I love the gold mask with a passion! I'll buy it as soon as I can, but to be honest it's not that practical.

image_zps0nt621wm.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here's the boy's costume.
    image_zpskrfh2utl.jpeg

I could prob do without the shoes and pants but I really like the hair and jacket. They could be used for events other than Halloween.

EDIT: And also these two overpriced masks.
    image_zpsxmozsgfo.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh you beat me Trevor!

I was about to post Vats Travolta!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!