Weekend Event 10/16/15 ~Celebrating the Kardashians & Cosmo~ 50 years in the making!

Comments

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Wooow, that was fast Catherine!
    I just got the hair last night.

My doll decided to go big or go home. She's wearing the new hair and the pants she had in the box I opened for 40 K stars. She had to make it work because I'm so not paying K stars for her to not wear anything. 😉

QUIRNO.jpg
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Welcome to forum Violetta!

Scarlett looks beautiful in both pics :) how long have you been playing KKH?

Thanks DMV_Doll! <3 I've been playing KKH for almost 3 months now and just did my first comeback last week :)
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I didn't even to grind this much and I only opened one extra box. Surprised at how much I like this dress and living the new hair on SassyVoguette's doll.

1651DB65-5B8D-4D66-AE1E-162A8CC9337A_zpst2m21x30.jpg

I was about to post my look, and scream how much I LOVEEEEE THOSE BRAIDS! I'm 90s kid so since I remember I'm in love with braids and there was a time when I wanted to have them. In that time, in my region, they were only made in Greece and were very expensive so I never got the chance to have them. Maybe someday in future lol meanwhile I'm gonna enjoy it on my doll, channeling my inner Brandy or Christina Aguilera lol

14iq2hj.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did anyone have to repeat the weekend gig?

Both my games has the 2nd gig on countdown, but then suddenly my android got a call from Simon that the Fabulous Five gig is ready. That was the first gig.

Did they repeat it for all androids because of the glitch?
    PM to add
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Finally got the dress! I love it so much!Btw, my doll Scarlett is in the mood for bold lips :)
    IMG_3586_zpsmr0f8ohr.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Did anyone have to repeat the weekend gig?

Both my games has the 2nd gig on countdown, but then suddenly my android got a call from Simon that the Fabulous Five gig is ready. That was the first gig.

Did they repeat it for all androids because of the glitch?

Not for me. But actually I'd prefer this gig since it didn't require a lot of energy, but gave a lot of points.

10 more points and I'll get the pants.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I should be able to get the dress (fingers crossed)

PhotoGrid_1445079270137_zpsj1j5ksvu.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    It's cute! Long sleeved and good for fall

I didn't even to grind this much and I only opened one extra box. Surprised at how much I like this dress and living the new hair on SassyVoguette's doll.

1651DB65-5B8D-4D66-AE1E-162A8CC9337A_zpst2m21x30.jpg

Andriod player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Good morning! I can't believe I'm up this early. Usually if my eyes are open at 7am it's because I had insomnia and haven't slept at all. This time it's because I drove my step-dad to Ohio to see his sister and she lives on a farm. they are up early so her husband can get back to work harvesting his soybean crop.

I fell asleep last night mid-gig and so didn't earn any stars for it. :-( I haven't earned the shoes yet so I have a long way to go to get the dress. At least i have some of the event items so that earns me bonus points.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    This is my first event where I have gotten all the gift box items, I guess this makes up for the amount of time I'll need to work on Jax. Hopefully he gets to the suspender top.
    PM to add
    Morning hostess with the mostess lol

Sounds like you had a looooooooong day lol

Don't worry... The final event gig gives you 25 event points + 50 when you tap the green button + you'll get bonus points for your gift box items :)

HollySisk wrote: »
    Good morning! I can't believe I'm up this early. Usually if my eyes are open at 7am it's because I had insomnia and haven't slept at all. This time it's because I drove my step-dad to Ohio to see his sister and she lives on a farm. they are up early so her husband can get back to work harvesting his soybean crop.

I fell asleep last night mid-gig and so didn't earn any stars for it. :-( I haven't earned the shoes yet so I have a long way to go to get the dress. At least i have some of the event items so that earns me bonus points.

Andriod player
    I haven't gotten lots of event points from my pets so far. Just 2 points for tapping my pets 42 times (6x7 pets).

Anybody else still not getting bonus event points from inviting friends to gigs?

I haven't even made it to the shoes yet 🙈
    Kate, I've received 4 and I own all the pets except in New Orleans.

Andriod player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Good luck!! I'm also fairly low right now - 162 as of the event I'm in right now - but hopefully we can both get close to cracking 400 ASAP. I'm in awe that everyone can reach the 600 so easily when I usually convince myself I simply don't need the items instead XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Did anyone did this gig yet? What's the correct answer for this one?

sg5sv6.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Finally got the dress! When is Kims Birthday and do anyone know what will happen? I thought this weekend was going to be it

image_1.jpeg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Did anyone did this gig yet? What's the correct answer for this one?

sg5sv6.png

Support! It turns out to be better if you support the movie
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:

Sheesh woman, and I thought I had it bad lol. 2 jobs, 4 kids and a husband who has been working overnights has made me delirious lol. Try to rest when you can.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Katinkae, It's 21st, on wednesday. I googled :p Definitely something special is up.

Carol, Jax chose to support and after that Maria said it was the right move and he got the 3rd gig. On my other game, I chose make fun and am about to finish so I'll let you know. But I think it doesn't matter.
    PM to add
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Support! It turns out to be better if you support the movie

Thanks I'll choose that answer.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Naimonster wrote: »
    Katinkae, It's 21st, on wednesday. I googled :p Definitely something special is up.

Carol, Jax chose to support and after that Maria said it was the right move and he got the 3rd gig. On my other game, I chose make fun and am about to finish so I'll let you know. But I think it doesn't matter.

*Patiently waits for the result*
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Carol Davida and Jack will be maxed out soon on their relationship level. Glu took too long to resolved my updated game issues but it doesn't matter anyway since they are about to welcome a second child into the world.

I wanted to share this dramatic comic on this thread of my doll and her hubby.

Carol Davida is so tired of Jack being so clingy & needy that she had enough of him. Quintrell was crying. Jack just stood there and didn't helped out with the baby at all. He wants to go out on a date as usual.

2lc9umo.jpg

She is very upset with her husband. Carol Davida warned him and told him if he doesn't get his act together he will get replaced by a nanny. She will hire a nanny soon since Jack is a lazy stay-at-home dad.

as842.jpg

My doll and her hubby are so close to have their second baby. Jack is being extremely lazy so he will get replaced by the nanny soon. This is extremely sad. (Sigh)😦
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hey there Miss Co-Host. Poor Dixie is on a 12 hour gig that has nothing to do with the Weekend Event. I really dislike the 12 hour gig.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    If you choose to be naughty like Xan and make fun of the movie, this is what happens. I do not know what happens if you choose "not interested" about the commercial, I didn't want to risk not having a 3rd event gig!

Gu6WHtw.jpg
    PM to add
    Hey there Miss Co-Host. Poor Dixie is on a 12 hour gig that has nothing to do with the Weekend Event. I really dislike the 12 hour gig.

I've only ever gotten one 12 hr gig so far the whole I've played this game. I've always wondered when you get them.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Kate, I've received 4 and I own all the pets except in New Orleans.
    During the whole event?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I finished the guys' event, and have what I want for my girl. Love these prizes! The braids...would kill for such nice braids in real life! And the shoes are such fun.

Hope everyone's having fun! I'm having a busy social weekend in real life for once, so haven't been here as much! Grind like mad, people!

image_zpsek54kn5t.png

What do they say about the size of man's tie, again? I forget...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I think they haven't fixed the iOS glitch where the friend action doesn't pay out stars. My android doesn't have this issue.
    PM to add
    During the whole event?

Yep....the whole event :(

Andriod player
    That's a wrap :)

PhotoGrid_1445120083968_zpsfcewlp3x.jpg

Andriod player