Weekend Event 10/16 : No Event Stars

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu just released a fix for this.

Now all Android, Amazon, and Facebook players on v4.1.0 should be getting event points again after they complete a professional project.

They also fixed it so that all platforms of v4.1.0 are getting the bonus event points when doing a co-star's task.

Fingers crossed, if you find it isn't working for you, please post again after you complete a professional task.

And, Shortly I'll inquire about compensation for the missed points. An answer to that may be coming later on, but we have time to do the event, so just be patient about that info.

Good luck, let's make some progress. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Platform: Android 4.4.2
    Device: Samsung Galaxy avant g386t
    Level: 34

Brief Description - I completed a 8 hr gig and I didn't receive any event points. All I got was event points from my pets.

21exjie.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I just completed two 8 hour gigs (GX6 promotion event and the Mates in Milan goal with Kim) and no event points earned.

Android 4.4.2 (HTC sense version 6.0)
    HTC desire 610
    Level 28
    Female

GX6 Media Promotion

8NfGCv1.png

• NazierNazier Registered Users 7 Posts

Now all Android, Amazon, and Facebook players on v4.1.0 should be getting event points again after they complete a professional project.

They also fixed it so that all platforms of v4.1.0 are getting the bonus event points when doing a co-star's task.

Fingers crossed, if you find it isn't working for you, please post again after you complete a professional task.

And, Shortly I'll inquire about compensation for the missed points. An answer to that may be coming later on, but we have time to do the event, so just be patient about that info.

Thank you for the update. Just for clarification purposes, if you have anything other than 4.1.0 then our games are not fixed correct? The software I have is 4.4.2.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm now receiving event stars from my invited guest. Thank you Glu for resolving this so quickly :)

PhotoGrid_1445013262506_zpsup9pwynm.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts

After the fixed was released i can't enter my game anymore.

Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S820
    Level 31
    Female
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • hellowendy1126hellowendy1126 Registered Users 10 Posts
    K idk why my post was deleted, but for the sake of documentation I'll post it again. I did 2 3hr tasks and an 8hr task, no stars. I'm on a Kindle fire hd 7, OS 4.5.5. I hope they actually do something to reimburse people for once, I want all the prizes this week!!
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I just finished another 8 hour gig and still no event points

Windows 8 PC
    Facebook web
    Level 29
    Female
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    They fixed it but my game keeps crashing now.

Same here :(
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Nixie wrote: »
    Same here :(
    Me too I'm gonna uninstal my game if this is not fixed asap :(
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    How do i post pictures here please?
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    J
    Me too I'm gonna uninstal my game if this is not fixed asap :(

Don't uninstall your game yet. You will probably lose everything. If you choose too let us know what happens. Good luck!
    I can't either....android &#55357;&#56881;
    Be cool I would not uninstall my game yet. Has android player gotten stars?
    Kerri wrote: »
    Be cool I would not uninstall my game yet. Has android player gotten stars?
    Yeah my sister's game is working fine but mine ughh why me //
    Yeah my sister's game is working fine but mine ughh why me //

I just played an 8 hour gig and scored stars. Will Glu pony up the last 9 hours we lost out. I can not even go on the regular weekend event thread because it annoys me. Yeah jealous, and they are already done 😵
    Yes I think that Glu already resolved the weekend event issue but they need to resolve my updated game issue.😊😕

Screenshot_2015_10_16_14_52_14_1.png
    pic upload
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Lizard wrote: »
    Now my game doesn't work at all..........
    Mine too .. :(
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Everything works perfectly again. Hope I will be able to get those shoes, because I don't have a chance for the dress. :-/
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    iOS 9.0.2
    IPad mini
    Level 38
    Female

I am still not receiving stars when "friends" help during gigs.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thanks for all your info everyone, I haven't heard anything back yet, But it's pretty obvious this is hitting a lot of Androids. As soon as we have any info, we'll post it here.

*****And Hi Charlotte, Nice to meet you. I asked about whether the event had started when the gigs began, because it has been possible to get up a few hours before the event starts. Start a gig or date, (or whatever you're thinking the event will be) Tap out all their energy at say 3 am. 2 hours later, when the event starts, they've already gotten 2 or 3 stars filled, and there energy is back up to about 24 (2 hours accumulation) when the event starts. So....that was a loopehole, about how to start early, if you're willing to take a chance and choose the right thing to do. I didn't know if that still worked, and wondered if maybe that's why points weren't awarded. That wasn't the case, so no need to offer that info any more. We've narrowed down that it's Android, now I'm trying to find out if any Androids HAVE been getting the points.

Koko, it's not just Androids. Multiple Kindle Fires have posted they are having the problem too hun.

(Oops I refreshed, so I thought it was on the last page haha!)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Hi, we're calling it the Android issue, but Kindle is also hooked up with Google, so I was under the impression that the fix was for Both, If it hasn't been fixed, I'll go back and specifically ask about it.

News about compensation from Glu:

We just released a thing that will give Android players some event stars to make up for some of the lost opportunities from this morning.

We realize that some players may have deserved more, but we don't have a way to give every individual the exact amount they deserved, or to see exactly who deserves it, so we needed to pick a number that is balanced. Any Android players who wish to claim this compensation must play the game between NOW and 8:00 pm (20:00) EDT today. They will get a call in the game which will award them with 22 event points. This offer will not be available after 8 PM today and we can't entertain individual claims for compensation, unfortunately.

From Koko: I just did it. I'm very happy. Now let me go check on Kindle

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Is Glu going to make me and my fellow android players whole?
    Attention all Android players! I received a phone call from Simon and I recently received some made up event points from earlier before. I think that everyone else will get the star points on their games too.

Screenshot_2015_10_16_16_57_24_1.png

Screenshot_2015_10_16_16_57_39_1.png

image hosting 15mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It's working now. Thank you Glu for the fix and the boost! Also thanks Koko.

Hope that soon those who aren't able to play have a solution too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NazierNazier Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you KoKo for your work! The game is working and I was compensated! I appreciate it!
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thanks!

Fixed and compensated ☺
    I heard back from glu the glitch was also repaired in Kindle games if you are still not receiving your event points post again but this should all be working now

Eta: just saw it's working again for Kindle. Thank you again for your patience and we're very sorry about the inconvenience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Attention all Android players! I received a phone call from Simon and I recently received some made up event points from earlier before. I think that everyone else will get the star points on their games too.

Screenshot_2015_10_16_16_57_24_1.png

Screenshot_2015_10_16_16_57_39_1.png

image hosting 15mb

Great!!! Hopefully that will satisfy most.

I wish they'd also extend the event an extra day since lots of players are having game crashes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    K idk why my post was deleted, but for the sake of documentation I'll post it again. I did 2 3hr tasks and an 8hr task, no stars. I'm on a Kindle fire hd 7, OS 4.5.5. I hope they actually do something to reimburse people for once, I want all the prizes this week!!

I've been through the whole thread, no one deleted any posts of yours. If was probably poster error. You write a post and hit the wrong button.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary