Not getting calls about weekend gigs

pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
Hi everyone, made a post about this on two other boards but no one replied so hopefully someone will see it here. So I got a new iphone and decided to download KKH (but i'm still playing on my old android too:D) but I've gone 2 weekends without getting any calls for weekend gigs that help complete events. I was able to get k-stars during the vip weekends and points from regular jobs this past weekend, but Simon didn't call me about the special gigs.

I'm on level 14 now. Does that have anything to do with it? Is it a glitch and I have to uninstall my game? :((
I'm not that far along but it would still suck starting from scratch yet again because I'm so used to my other game.
There's no way I'm going to miss the halloween events so I don't know if I should just install now! Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    Hi everyone, made a post about this on two other boards but no one replied so hopefully someone will see it here. So I got a new iphone and decided to download KKH (but i'm still playing on my old android too:D) but I've gone 2 weekends without getting any calls for weekend gigs that help complete events. I was able to get k-stars during the vip weekends and points from regular jobs this past weekend, but Simon didn't call me about the special gigs.

I'm on level 14 now. Does that have anything to do with it? Is it a glitch and I have to uninstall my game? :((
    I'm not that far along but it would still suck starting from scratch yet again because I'm so used to my other game.
    There's no way I'm going to miss the halloween events so I don't know if I should just install now! Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks
    I'm not sure but u need to be on a higher level 19 or 20 to get the weekend events ..
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Hhhhmm, a higher level to get the weekend jobs? I just reached level 15 today so if I get to 19 by the end of the week I'll know whether or not it's a glitch. I was still able to get k-stars from last week's VIP event and points this week for the outfit event though so it's weird that Glu wouldn't allow people on lower levels to do the weekend jobs? Thanks for your reply!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm not sure what the Level Requirement is. someone else posted that they got the event items available and just not the gigs. It's possible that those specific tasks needed a higher degree. Were you able to collect event points and items, and simply didn't get the jobs with an extra payout? I'm trying to remember what those were about. It's too early. Lesct me look around.

sometimes on the screen with the event clothes, it's describes the event, and will have a Level number. I think what may have happened, people on lower levels just were not getting any weekend event at all, if the events were in say a part of the game not available to lower levels. Let's say you had to already meet Jen in Level 16. You couldn't do that because you didn't know Jen so no event. Now, if you still get the event, but just can't have the tasks, it does seem fairer. I don't know if that's it, but let's look around.

But, I've never heard of a level of 19 or 20 to do the event. 13 sticks in my mind for one event, but I don't have much more than that.

ETA: Just saw the screens with the outfits, no level mentioned. So, you can always contact customer care about it. And, if more people were affected maybe they'll see this and shed some light on it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I started a new game on my iPad since the save file on my iPhone is "corrupted". I was having this problem during the event last weekend when I was on level 12-ish. Nobody else was talking about it so I was hoping it was because I wasn't on the right level yet. I'm glad I'm not alone, but I hope we'll be able to do the birthday quests!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    I hope so too. I have to try and find out where the level requirement for various events are. Fingers are crossed for you, and if you continue to not get events, we should look into it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I hope so too. I have to try and find out where the level requirement for various events are. Fingers are crossed for you, and if you continue to not get events, we should look into it. :)

I've already sent in a support ticket for it, but it'll probably take them time to get to it. If you could get any answers before me, though, that would be great! :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Thanks for your replies. I submitted a ticket a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet. If I don't get a response or calls about weekend gigs by Friday morning when the next event start, I'm going to uninstall my game.
    It's really going to suck because I almost saved enough k-stars to buy the jet so I don't have to pay for traveling and collecting energy and i've been saving ALL my money to buy the Calabasas mansion for party events and I'm at $45k :(((
    Pizza if I could, I'd chip in for you. Luckily the parties are always a little easier, and I really hope you get the call about her Birthday party. Fingers crossed for you Pizza. :) Did I mention the party event thread is open? I keep trying to coax you over there, lol. Maybe this weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks koko! Update: I got the calls about Kim's bday parties! I reached the A-list (on the iphone) last night so maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know, but I'm just happy I get to do the jobs for extra event points!
    I've already sent in a support ticket for it, but it'll probably take them time to get to it. If you could get any answers before me, though, that would be great! :)

You've sent in a ticket, and just have to wait till they get to your issue.I'm sorry this is happening, but you're in great hands with Customer Care.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary