Weekend Event 10/23/15 ~ Birthday's Over But the Party Lives On!!!!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    How many hours till the event starts? 3 hours?

Less than 2 hours. Starts at 2am California time.
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love this song from Jennifer Lopez. I think that Gloria Estefan wrote this song but she gave it to her.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Less than 1 hour to go. I wonder what the other look is going to be. It would be odd to not have one of Kim's bday looks during her bday weekend event.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Less than 1 hour to go. I wonder what the other look is going to be.
    Yay! So excited! :) I would like something light and sparkly 🎉
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ten minutes to go.. I did my first comeback 30 min ago lol I feel overhelmed and excited and anxious lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    The silver necklace plus that dress we all want isn't earnable. **** you Glu. :(
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    B853D966-6451-43F3-A16D-4ABC9C936607.png
    606BF2B3-B8AB-43E1-BDD8-6F502B26D9D4.png
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    d4dKzE5.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Love the Happy Birthday Kim banner!!
    PM to add
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I like all of the earnable items except the bracelet. It just seems like something Glu threw in their just to include an accessory. The gift box dress is okay but I'm stingy with k stars so I refuse to open boxes.
    The silver necklace plus that dress we all want isn't earnable. **** you Glu. :(

But there's a great silver bracelet that's earnable! As soon as I saw it, I thought of you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg I want that dress and the watch from the gift boxes so much! The green dress is nice too.

Good luck everyone :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    QzFRUMW.png
    3RBZxWz.png
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow. Great items. I love the giftbox dress. Sigh. yeah, time for more giftcards. THat puppy will be mine. :) Party Party Party Party
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im not opning any boxes this week, the dress is okey, but thats it. Luckily i got the necklase in my mysterybox so I will get some bonus stars
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I absolutely love all the items, both earner and gift box. I'm definitely going to try to get the gift box dress, it's gorgeous.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
    The Party is a little more generous?

I just held a 3 hour party at the house in Calabasas. I earned 2 stars from each party guest. When I finished the party, I earned 12 stars plus a 3 star bonus. Total = 29 stars. I don't have any of the weekend event items yet so I don't know why I received the 3 star bonus.

I then opened a mystery box. The hated $4000 Kash boxes still exist. There were three of them in my set of 8.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Are you kidding me? That's so unfair. I can't really afford to open anymore boxes :(:(

14C41CFD-F68F-4C2D-AD99-9AD9A1559ADB_zpsip6rl9jn.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Wow. Great items. I love the giftbox dress. Sigh. yeah, time for more giftcards. THat puppy will be mine. :) Party Party Party Party

I went grocery shopping last night and bought an iTunes gift card. It was the kind where you have to tell the cashier how much money to put on it....I was soooo embarrassed. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »

I just held a 3 hour party at the house in Calabasas. I earned 2 stars from each party guest. When I finished the party, I earned 12 stars plus a 3 star bonus. Total = 29 stars. I don't have any of the weekend event items yet so I don't know why I received the 3 star bonus.

I then opened a mystery box. The hated $4000 Kash boxes still exist. There were three of them in my set of 8.

I've done two 8 hours parties so far and got 4 bonus stars on each, and 2 from each guest. Yay. I don't have any event items (blasted $4K in my freebie box), so that's nice they are giving us bonus stars!
    iOS
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    3RBZxWz.png

Ughh probably the most ill-fitted pants ever!!. But I still would love to have the chance to have the coat. Garrett is still traped at Lax. I can open the game and see the event but I can't play ::sad::
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Ughh probably the most ill-fitted pants ever!!. But I still would love to have the chance to have the coat. Garrett is still traped at Lax. I can open the game and see the event but I can't play ::sad::

Not sure why there is a cut out at the crotch lol.

Hope Glu fixes it asap! (I meant fix the android glitch btw)
    PM to add
    AmyT wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? That's so unfair. I can't really afford to open anymore boxes :(:(

14C41CFD-F68F-4C2D-AD99-9AD9A1559ADB_zpsip6rl9jn.jpg

That looks a lot like my set of boxes. Only the shoes and watch, lots of $4000 Kash, and i didn't open any of the event items.

JafrMYd.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I opened my gift box and got the watch. The original box I was going to open before I second guessed myself ended up having the dress in it, womp womp.
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm not really fussed about any of the items which is perfect since I'm going away for the long weekend. Although I did pre-prep a party so I've already got the gift box and won the event shoes so I get a bonus :)

Good luck to everyone! Hope the gift boxes are good to you (I know heaps of people want the dress and necklace)

I only got 1 stars though :O And its an 8h party.
    PM to add
    My freebie box had 3x 4000 kash, the shoes, the watch, 40 stars, and 2x 50 energy. Dress wasn't even in there :(
    iOS
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    But there's a great silver bracelet that's earnable! As soon as I saw it, I thought of you.
    It looks way too chunky to me! And it's silver necklaces that I am in desperate need of. :(

I opened some gift boxes, got the watch and 2 energies. Gonna try opening a few more to see if I can get the dress or necklace.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    QzFRUMW.png
    3RBZxWz.png

I really love both coats and I'm very happy for Vats that the earner coat is navy blue. My brother has a navy double breasted wool coat very similar to it. I think they call it a pea coat? The only thing wrong with Glu's version is that the sleeves are a little short.

What's up with the pants in the mystery boxes? Such a weird layout over his crotch.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Holly, Ali and Nai:

Maybe the bonus stars are for apple users to make up for last week? I'm android and didn't get a bonus until I won an item