Weekend Event 10/23/15 ~ Birthday's Over But the Party Lives On!!!!

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The guys ankles are gonna stay cold & ashy as f**k this fall/winter with all those high-water pants.

I like all the guy's other items tho... Especially the coats :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I am Android. I wonder if it is because we have the dress from the Wednesday event?
    iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I also threw a three hour party and got 3 bonus stars even though I didnt have an item! Yey. I got 4k kash and the silver necklace, not opening anymore
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I opened my gift box and got the watch. The original box I was going to open before I second guessed myself ended up having the dress in it, womp womp.

Ouch!! I hate when that happens. So far, You're the only person to mention seeing the dress. I'm sorry you missed it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Well I've just opened 6 gift boxes...

1 had 40 k-stars
    1 had a blue swimsuit that you can get from the normal daily boxes
    4 had 4000 cash

In both sets, there was only one event item: the shoes.

Not happy Glu.............
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I really love both coats and I'm very happy for Vats that the earner coat is navy blue. My brother has a navy double breasted wool coat very similar to it. I think they call it a pea coat? The only thing wrong with Glu's version is that the sleeves are a little short.

What's up with the pants in the mystery boxes? Such a weird layout over his crotch.

Oh no, I wonder if Vats has been able to get into his game yet. He's been stuck out because of the update glitch, same as several other android players. Jax is very lucky I would say.

Btw, the coat is navy blue? No way, am I color blind! I'm seeing it more towards green. I'm confused with all the colors lately lol.
    PM to add
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Ouch!! I hate when that happens. So far, You're the only person to mention seeing the dress. I'm sorry you missed it.

It's all good. I actually had every single item in my selection of boxes. I have pretty bad luck so I'm surprised I got the watch even though I don't like it. I wish the gift boxes were on a wheel that you could spin instead, I hate the pressure of having to choose a box.
    The earner coat is blue and the gift box coat is chocolate brown (unlike the freebie dress from Wednesday :P)
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Well I've just opened 6 gift boxes...

1 had 40 k-stars
    1 had a blue swimsuit that you can get from the normal daily boxes
    4 had 4000 cash

In both sets, there was only one event item: the shoes.

Not happy Glu.............

My boxes are stinking too. While both sets of 8 had the shoes and the watch, that's it for event items. I opened a 40 k star, a 50 energy, and a $4000 Kash in my first set. Second set.... ARGH!!!!

igsndLV.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Ali: But I have that dress too hmm... Oh well, lucky you guys! Edit - did you buy the shopmyclothes offer?

Re giftboxes: Mine was quite good - it had all 4 event items! There was one cash box and the others were normal giftbox clothes

Nai: The coat looks green on my game too haha
    Ok the star count is way off in my game. Right now it says I have 63. I did two 8 hour parties in Calabasas, which claimed to give me 20 regular stars plus 4 bonus stars each, and each guest gave me two stars each. I should have a total of 38 stars for each party, PLUS I went around and tapped my pets, and two of them gave me stars. So I should have a grand total of 78 stars, but I am short 15......sigh. Cmon Glu.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm Android.
    iOS
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

I caved and opened 4 more boxes after the picture I posted. In the next set, I got the event shoes and another pair of basic red shoes and then 40 k stars so I decided to open one more box for the dress. It was there but I missed it and opened another 4000 k cash!

So I saw the dress once out of the all the boxes I opened :( I'm now down to 2 k stars! I wish I'd just bought something nice from the wardrobe instead of wasting 240 stars :(
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Men's earner coat.

Blue VS Green

So far it's 2 VS 2 lol.

I'd like it in blue even though I see more towards green.

Anyway, you guys chose Miami or Tokyo for Kim's party?
    PM to add
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I was so mad at glu when I opened this set.

235DCFB9-E8FA-4FEA-AA1E-0CE6F73C9C59.png

But I went for another try and it couldn't have been better!
    0166FF04-7DB8-4E29-BDBA-CB8914DC63F0_1.png
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    I really wish glu could make a trading function, so you can trade clothes and hair with your friends. Would be sooo cool!

• ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    I finally got the dress! But look what I had to go through....this is probably the worst set of boxes EVER!

FullSizeRender_zpsjobaiii9.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
    Violetta wrote: »
    I finally got the dress! But look what I had to go through....this is probably the worst set of boxes EVER!

Ohh hooooly ****! Thats the WORST

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I was terrified to open my gift box with all the horror stories but not bad this weekend

weekend watch, 40 KStars, the black high pants, the black bikini, weekend shoes, 50 bolts, beige shoes, and the weekend necklace which I picked! Pretty good for thinking that was a bracelet lol

No more boxes for me. Saving up for Halloween and I already need the pigtails. I can look like Pippi Longstocking all year long! Hopefully everyone else gets a bit more luck from here on out!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Violetta I think that is the worst set of boxes I have ever seen posted here. Unless someone gets a box with 8x 4000 kash, it'll be hard to top!
    iOS
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Ohh hooooly ****! Thats the WORST

I know, right? I was hoping since this is Kim's birthday celebration event, for once Glu would remove the 4K cash price. But well, I guess they don't read feedbacks from players...sigh...

Anyways, I LOVE the dress! I got the shoes and watch as well, but I don't really care to open another box to get the silver necklace....

IMG_3605_zpsko4j6c52.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    What is the second biggest house beside Calabassa?
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Violetta I think that is the worst set of boxes I have ever seen posted here. Unless someone gets a box with 8x 4000 kash, it'll be hard to top!

I know Ali!! I really hope no one else get this set of boxes. It's such as waste of Kstar! :(
    Keia, Miami you can have 5 guests.

Everyone - I started a thread in Support for event stars not adding up. Please post in there if you are experiencing the same thing!
    iOS
    Naimonster wrote: »

Btw, the coat is navy blue? No way, am I color blind! I'm seeing it more towards green. I'm confused with all the colors lately lol.

Keen-Eye Karol (sorry Carol ,couldn't resist the "K") will check it out...She can see the "actual" kolors on her device screen

BTW...i see navy blue

Andriod player
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Love the VIP items. Love how we got the silver accessories this time.

Hate most of the earner items. they look so dull and def does not remind me of a birthday. Could've done better.
    Gotta agree with you ARTPOP. The green dress is totally matronly. But I'll get it since I would rather not come across it in a throwback box later.
    iOS
    I see a pattern with the first set of gift boxes...

Here's mine

PhotoGrid_1445596070776_zps5j9gahxe.jpg

Andriod player
    Violetta wrote: »

You win worst gift box set EVER!!!!

Andriod player
    I see the same pattern too. Just the watch and shoes in my first set.
    PM to add
    Jax only had enough to open 1 lol. Now I'm seriously contemplating spending money on him, but got to think twice about spending money on 2 games.

On the free box, Kash.
    3920q9Q.png

2nd set was great, I'm kicking myself because if he had enough KStars I would usually open the box with the coat!
    uTdgR63.png

Won the pants lol... Each time I complain about the pants, I get it in the gift box!
    Rnk10nM.png
    PM to add