Weekend Event 10/23/15 ~ Birthday's Over But the Party Lives On!!!!

Comments

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1445597479705.jpg
    temporary image hosting

I got the dress on my first try from the earnable box :D I really wanted the giftbox shoes more than anything but I'm just gonna be positive and enjoy this dress
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I think the bonus stars are the free clothe item Kim gave us on Wednesday. Because if you look in the closet there a K at the corner of the clothe we receive and this is Kim B-Day party.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    I think the bonus stars are the free clothe item Kim gave us on Wednesday. Because if you look in the closet there a K at the corner of the clothe we receive and this is Kim B-Day party.

If this is true, I better change lol
    Can anyone who got bonus stars at the end of the party confirm this?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got 4 bonus stars for throwing an 8h party, no gift box item.
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm not even gunna talk about how ugly the guy's items are this weekend smh.. On the bright side Adele released her first new song after 3 years!
    [video=youtube_share;YQHsXMglC9A]http://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A[/video]
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Got the ugly basic black pants in my first gift box. Opened another and got cash. Pfft! Thanks a lot for nothing Glu! Two awful prizes. No more spending k-stars for me.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I like the pointy shoes you can earn. So sad I'm most likely gonna miss them because of this andorid mess.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That is the scariest gift box table I have ever seen. I want to bleach my eyes, and I used to only say that about truly horrible sights. ANd that is right up there. That would make me stop buying boxes. But, the other side of the coin, Try another palette of GBs. It HAS to be better than that one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm not even gunna talk about how ugly the guy's items are this weekend smh.. On the bright side Adele released her first new song after 3 years!

Wow, this is amazing! Her songs are so touching and deep.. Glad she is back.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I hate to complain (seriously, despite my frequency!), but regarding the earner items this weekend, to quote Tim Gunn, "I am underwhelmed." Big time.. and honestly really disappointed because my significant other is going out of town early tomorrow leaving me with loads of free grinding time.

Is it wrong to pray for the sparkly silver & black dress when I open my event gift box?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No it's not wrong. I'm sure it's not the only thing you pray for. :) And, I'll pile some good intentions for you from me on that. In the words of Regis - stick with your first instinct. If you see a box and like it, go for that one. Unless you have a usual box, and then I'd probably go with my instinct, and then grab my usual box if my instinct wasn't right.

I'm hoping so hard for that dress in the box for you. That dress is magnificent.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    No it's not wrong. I'm sure it's not the only thing you pray for. :) And, I'll pile some good intentions for you from me on that. In the words of Regis - stick with your first instinct. If you see a box and like it, go for that one. Unless you have a usual box, and then I'd probably go with my instinct, and then grab my usual box if my instinct wasn't right.

I'm hoping so hard for that dress in the box for you. That dress is magnificent.

You are so sweet! Thank you <3
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    My box...

10yq9gz.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My box...

10yq9gz.jpg

It seems almost everyone who posted here today only had the watch & the shoes in the first slate of boxes. :-(
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I got no bonus points for having dress dress from this Wednesday.

I don't really love this weekends items either. The green dress is okay but doesn't scream party to me. Looks more like *going out for dinner in an expensive restaurant*. ;)
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It seems almost everyone who posted here today only had the watch & the shoes in the first slate of boxes. :-(

Yeah Xime (facebook) was exactly the same. But I'm not going to be weak and go for another box, I love the dress but I'm feeling like I need to save Kstars and I only have 55 on facebook. :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Not sure about this weekend's items I like the dresses but how many **** black heels does one girl need!

Some of us are starting the Halloween parties earlier! Love a bit of fancy dress

E1559A7E-9E97-4E6A-B195-1D71331E6ECE_zpsgpu8rrel.png
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    2q1w7ip.png
    Ugh, my first box was so great! I'm frustrated I was so close to getting the dress and collar, but at least I snagged the shoes. Now I have to be patient; can't submit to another splurge like last time.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I love every single item for this weekend event! I gotta have it all! I love the teal dress! It looks so elegant!

I'm happy that we have a silver accessory. Yippee! The shoes are OK. It looks similar to the black & gold shoes from a previous V.I.P. event.

I'm not sure if I will get lucky this weekend and get a special item for my freebie weekend event giftbox.

Screenshot_2015_10_23_08_57_51_1.png

Screenshot_2015_10_23_08_58_31_1.png

imgurl
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

On the bright side Adele released her first new song after 3 years!

I heard Adele new song and I loved it. I'm glad that she's back with new music.🎵🎶
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Naimonster wrote: »

Anyway, you guys chose Miami or Tokyo for Kim's party?

I chose Miami.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Katinkae wrote: »
    I really wish glu could make a trading function, so you can trade clothes and hair with your friends. Would be sooo cool!

Yep it would be cool if my Android KKH friends could trade hairstyles and clothing with my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

It's all good. I actually had every single item in my selection of boxes. I have pretty bad luck so I'm surprised I got the watch even though I don't like it. I wish the gift boxes were on a wheel that you could spin instead, I hate the pressure of having to choose a box.

Yes omg tell me about it! I hate gambling on this game just like in real life lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Really disappointed in the earnables this weekend. That dress is so frumpy! On the bright side, my new doll doesn't have a private jet jet yet (hopefully we get a VIP event next weekend?? :) ), so I won't feel like I'm missing out when I [probably] don't complete the whole thing.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Ten minutes to go.. I did my first comeback 30 min ago lol I feel overhelmed and excited and anxious lol

Good luck with your first comeback!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Is it just me or all the small talk buttons refreshing faster?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Not for me. You're lucky! :o
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »

Btw, the coat is navy blue? No way, am I color blind! I'm seeing it more towards green. I'm confused with all the colors lately lol.

No Nai you're not color blind. I think that your screen is showing you the actual color this time. The coat is actually navy blue. The navy blue shaded colors varies from light to dark tones. ☺

I turned it into a collage with Jax trying on his navy blue coat on the left side with the navy blue color shown on the right side.

2poclt1.jpg
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Keen-Eye Karol (sorry Carol ,couldn't resist the "K") will check it out...She can see the "actual" kolors on her device screen

BTW...i see navy blue

Did someone called me? It's Carol to the rescue...lol

I think that it's funny that you spelled my nickname with the letter K. I wished that my real name was spelled with the letter K.

Your screen is showing you the actual color too.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The mens looks are nice but I don't 'need' them so I'm relieved XD

I'm going to work the storyline and throw a party in order to get to the first box, in hopes of getting some k-stars so I can grab the halloween top.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm always confused with the colors in real life and now in the game too lol. It looks green to me :D

Too bad I can't play, but I KNOW Glu has to compensate and put the items in my wardrobe later. Thanks in advance :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.