Weekend Event 10/23/15 ~ Birthday's Over But the Party Lives On!!!!

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I don't understand why Glu only release a system to block the weekend events on iOS users but not on android users. We need to start a campaign or something against the cheaters again.

I completely agree, and I still know of people with the hack on iOS who are getting weekend events just fine. It's ridiculous that Glu raises prices for us HONEST players in order to pay for the hacker's unlimited resources.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    I find it kind of of funny how the k-star blocks the 6 in 60 on my game.
    image_zpsnftkorfs.jpeg
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    What cities did you pick Holly? I picked Miami, Sydney, and Paris. And it was "almost perfect".

Each time I chose the city that was not in the United States. I think it was Tokyo, Sydney, and Paris.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes I'm definitely making some progress. I'm gonna aim to get the last earnable item which is of course the dress.

Screenshot_2015_10_24_21_46_07_1.png
    free upload image
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Yes I'm definitely making some progress. I'm gonna aim to get the last earnable item which is of course the dress.

Screenshot_2015_10_24_21_46_07_1.png
    free upload image

I hope you get it Carol. It looks nice on your doll.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I was very mad at myself Friday because I spent way too many K stars chasing the black & silver dress. Normally I'm ok with my decision but it really upset me yesterday because I let it go too far and I never won it. Plus I opened soooo many $4000 Kash boxes. It stunk.

Tonight, on a whim, I decided to try once more. I got it on the first box. Yippee. The other boxes stunk so I'm very relieved.

LM06ILp.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    kkh_Laila wrote: »
    I find it kind of of funny how the k-star blocks the 6 in 60 on my game.
    image_zpsnftkorfs.jpeg

I think that it's the same on everyone's games including mines too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Glad you finally got the dress Holly, it looks great on Dixie.

I finished the event and looooove the dress. It has a vintage feel so I went for an old Hollywood look.
    1ABDC6C2-A5BD-4958-8771-152D7D4C8124_zpsfpun0u68.jpg
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Did anyone get this weird glitch on their games again? My doll's NPC friend is standing behind the waiter. How rude haha 😁

Screenshot_2015_10_24_11_36_50_1.png
    picture upload sites

Yes it was like that in my game, although I only snapped a pic of the sisters.

Someone asked someone else about cities. I thought it would be fun to answer too. I picked Tokyo, Las Vegas and Paris will be next. This event I am trying to check in every 2 (waking) hours but sometimes I can't.
    Question. Forgive the double post in a row but - Do any of the gigs pay stars this weekend, aside from the three birthday party gigs?

Other than house parties and the birthday parties, does anything else pay out in event stars? Thanks in advance.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Question. Forgive the double post in a row but - Do any of the gigs pay stars this weekend, aside from the three birthday party gigs?

Other than house parties and the birthday parties, does anything else pay out in event stars? Thanks in advance.

Nope ... Didn't get event stars from normal gigs this weekend ... Sorry
    GC: TTemb
    Thanks for the info TTemb!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Finished! I love the coat, finally an outfit for the winters :D

I tried to coordinate the pants and shoes with the inner striped garment.
    pHBlVT1.png

But since my color blindness is on a totally different level these days I'm not sure if it worked. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yes it was like that in my game, although I only snapped a pic of the sisters.

Someone asked someone else about cities. I thought it would be fun to answer too. I picked Tokyo, Las Vegas and Paris will be next. This event I am trying to check in every 2 (waking) hours but sometimes I can't.

I chose Miami, Las Vegas, and Paris. Kim called me after the last event and said that the location choices wasn't international enough. Then I got more event stars afterwards.

I think it has to do with what the locations that were chosen depending on that particular order. Kim didn't told me about it being perfect or almost perfect as the others have said. I had a completely different outcome on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I finished! Glad I can just have a relaxing Sunday with no grinding.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Also I just hit number one again, should I do my third and final comeback? It's love guru. The dress and extra space on the energy bar are nice, but does the "new action on dates" really make any difference say in dating events?
    iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    You should do your 3rd comeback for the extra energy alone. I don't really use the "extra action" during dating events bcuz I rather buy pricey wine and go more dates vs. using more energy.

But just go ahead and knock it out bcuz the max fans continue to increase and it will be harder the longer you wait.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    allj6Vg.png?1

Now guys I need your attention to something important that can affect the gameplay mechanics for upcoming events.

I saw you guys commenting about Kim different reactions about her parties and I realized that after completing her birthday gigs, I received 30 additional points, but I always used to receive 50 extra points at other events.

What I want to know is if someone received a different amount? If so this may mean that our choices have begun to affect our results and it is good that us become aware of this so we can help each other in the future with the right answers.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    P I S S E D

I've opened like 6 sets of gift boxes and only seen the watch and shoes.

The last 3 sets had ZERO gift box items.
    PM to add
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    P I S S E D

seriously?! It's not like anybody opens weekend gift boxes to not get any weekend items. There should be at LEAST 1 item in each set 😳
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Look at this krap boxes.

First set had watch and shoes.
    Second set I won the watch.
    Third set I won the shoes.
    And from then on it was a series of s h i t t y boxes with no gift box items.

5jZ20y0.jpg
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    ****, your boxes really suck, Naimonster :( That's why I'm not gonna open more than the free ones anymore.

Finally got the dress by the way. Grinded the whole night :D
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm so sorry about your boxes, Nai. How krappy!

I finished the gigs on Jesse's game. Miami, Sydney, & Malibu so not international enough really but I like doing the opposite of what I do on shae's game w/Jesse. So Shae picked Tokyo, Vegas, & Paris. I have to do the last Paris party when I get home.

I was annoyed with Kim's call even though I got extra stars. "I was hoping for more international flair"...ummm b!tch you had 3 birthday parties lol

Edit: yesterday Jesse reached max fans and started his second comeback. Poor guy was stressed with so much fame and trying to make a baby with wife #2 that he had a breakdown and had to do a little rehab ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    I have to wait to get home and finished grinding on my game. I never played KKH when I'm out in public lol

And it sucks when I'm at a certain place and my WiFi doesn't work boo!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    P I S S E D

I'm sorry gurl. I've been there before. It's robbery. I wish Glu would do the ethical thing and make it so ALL event items are ALWAYS in each set (unless you have already won them, of course).

I caved and opened more boxes yesterday. I won the dress! So I am very happy. I tried opening another two sets for the silver necklace but only got cash and energy, so decided to cut my losses and not open any more. Farewell, necklace. Another silver one I failed to win. Some of them better show up in the next throwback sale, I swear...

This weekend was so easy for me, I loved it. I think Glu gave IOS users bonus stars to make up for last weekend and how we didn't get any bonus stars from inviting friends to gigs. They really add up! Between that and all the energy bolts I won from my gift boxes, I won the green dress a full day before I normally win the fourth item.
    Eselletea wrote: »

I finished the gigs on Jesse's game. Miami, Sydney, & Malibu so not international enough really but I like doing the opposite of what I do on shae's game w/Jesse. So Shae picked Tokyo, Vegas, & Paris. I have to do the last Paris party when I get home.

I was annoyed with Kim's call even though I got extra stars. "I was hoping for more international flair"...ummm b!tch you had 3 birthday parties lol

Edit: yesterday Jesse reached max fans and started his second comeback. Poor guy was stressed with so much fame and trying to make a baby with wife #2 that he had a breakdown and had to do a little rehab ;)

I thought that the location choices didn't matter for this weekend event. That's why I chose two locations at the US and one country outside of the US.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Each time I chose the city that was not in the United States. I think it was Tokyo, Sydney, and Paris.
    These were the three I chose too! I didn't pick them because they were international though, I wasn't paying enough attention to even factor that into my decision lol, I just found all those cities to have waaaay better venues to perform gigs at. The unique actions that pop up at those places give more blue stars than your standard Miami and Las Vegas club etc. It's easier and quicker to finish gigs at Tokyo/Sydney/Paris.
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    allj6Vg.png?1

Now guys I need your attention to something important that can affect the gameplay mechanics for upcoming events.

I saw you guys commenting about Kim different reactions about her parties and I realized that after completing her birthday gigs, I received 30 additional points, but I always used to receive 50 extra points at other events.

What I want to know is if someone received a different amount? If so this may mean that our choices have begun to affect our results and it is good that us become aware of this so we can help each other in the future with the right answers.

Vats, I received 40 extra points, and I had 2 international locations and 1 US, meaning I made 2/3 correct choices.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I completed all three event gig's. The final is the usual 6hrs ,invite a friend, 25 event stars + additional stars for bonus items. At first I was bummed that I didn't any extra stars for completing all three events, but when I left the venue, Kim called :D

PhotoGrid_1445682809056_zpsapbutznt.jpg
    (Notice the "almost perfect ".... I chose Miami, Sydney and Paris)

I should have chose Vegas (she goes there every year, but oh h e l l well she still gave me more event stars!!!!!!!! Lol I don't know how many because I only needed 28 to finish.

PhotoGrid_1445682159246_zps1guuhjnd.jpg

I chose Tokyo, Vegas and Paris. She said it was perfect. I didn't think it would matter the locations we chose. But I chose the ones where I know she likes visiting.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    I chose Tokyo, Vegas and Paris too but she said "almost perfect"

Really? I should've taken a screenshot because I was surprised she said it was perfect, given that I chose Vegas lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool: