Weekend Event 10/23/15 ~ Birthday's Over But the Party Lives On!!!!

Comments

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I scanned the thread and didn't see anything on this, so.... Did anyone else have their weekend event gig disappear? I spoke with Kim in her house, and spoke to Kris on the phone and picked Tokyo and got the task, and when the 6 hours were up so that I could actually go do it, it isn't in my tasks anymore? So no weekend event gigs for me I guess :( Just trying to finish grinding parties.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats,
    Jax did Miami>Vegas>Malibu, Kim complained about wanting more international choices and gave only 20 stars.
    Xan did Tokyo>Vegas>Paris, Kim said it was almost perfect and gave way more stars. I was already done so I don't know how much but I tried to tap and count as fast I could, I counted over 20 stars and there was still a lot left before it disappeared so I'm guessing between 40-50 stars.
    PM to add
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Wow look at my daily box today.... That many had k stars, never happened before

image_7.png
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much Megannita and Nai!

The information that you two have brought confirms that we're facing a new dynamic in the game, let's be alert on next week!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im sooo jelly on the glam eyes and lips everyone has :(( hope SO bad they put it in throwbackboxes soon
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    I chose Tokyo, Vegas and Paris too but she said "almost perfect"

Same! "Almost perfect" then 40 event stars. Kim can be a diva sometimes lol. :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll is extremely exhausted from throwing all of those parties lol
    She's on a break

She's gonna wait for the small talk buttons to refresh on the Calabasas mansion then the dress will be hers soon.

Screenshot_2015_10_25_17_46_30_1.png
    image hosting over 10mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    I scanned the thread and didn't see anything on this, so.... Did anyone else have their weekend event gig disappear? I spoke with Kim in her house, and spoke to Kris on the phone and picked Tokyo and got the task, and when the 6 hours were up so that I could actually go do it, it isn't in my tasks anymore? So no weekend event gigs for me I guess :( Just trying to finish grinding parties.

This happened to me one partying weekend event, in fact I think it was the last partying event. I still finished but just did parties. I don't think anyone else here had that issue I was just the lucky one. My only advice is to just grind with parties. I know it s u c k s, I've been there. Sorry you didn't get the gigs :(
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Did anyone else get a mini-update on saturday? I'm curious if we're getting anything interesting for Halloween since it's saturday. I wasn't around last year but there were at least 3 costumes from the past I've seen posted here and surely KKH wouldn't just leave us with just the one already added right? They'd want us to spend on k-stars!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The update was for a compensation since many of us weren't able to access the game for like 3 days.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Yes I'm finally finished!!!

Screenshot_2015_10_25_19_18_12_1.png
    image hosting no sign up
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think whatever happens will be loaded in a mini update. I just remember a whirlwind from Kim's birthday through to the New Year. But, as someone pointed out, last year for her birthday there were extra tappables in the club, and not just during the party. I think we'll be very happy. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't pick the perfect 3 either. There was no real hint, so, was it a guessing game, or we were just silly for not thinking international is better? I remember when our answers didn't matter, then sometimes we had to be right, but was there any indication that we should pick all international? Especially since there was no indication about how many events we'd be doing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There were 4 -5 tappables in Kim's Mansion for Halloween too. But lately they haven't been adding any there, like for St. Patrick's and Valentine's.

Easter had the Easter Baskets in Kim's house I thought.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yeah I think Christmas and Easter both had decorations that were tappable.

I didn't even think to tap things indoors for the birthday events. Awwww.

I didn't get an update or any extras this weekend. Did that only go to Android users?
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Lol this is pretty random, but I guess it's slightly relevant. Stephanie from Dash Dolls faved my tweeett!
    image_zpspjre44w5.png

This is prob as close to Kim as I'm ever gunna get.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    There were 4 -5 tappables in Kim's Mansion for Halloween too. But lately they haven't been adding any there, like for St. Patrick's and Valentine's.

The last "extra" tapables/ decorations were during 4th of July. I'm sure Glu will spruce things up for Halloween, Christmas and New Years (hint hint Glu) :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Lol this is pretty random, but I guess it's slightly relevant. Stephanie from Dash Dolls faved my tweeett!

This is prob as close to Kim as I'm ever gunna get.

Congrats Trev! Did u hear how Kim flew the fans she follows on social media out to celebrate her bday with her? They met Kanye & North too.
    I wish I could be a STAN but I just don't have it in me lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    My doll is extremely exhausted from throwing all of those parties lol
    She's on a break

She's gonna wait for the small talk buttons to refresh on the Calabasas mansion then the dress will be hers soon.

Screenshot_2015_10_25_17_46_30_1.png
    image hosting over 10mb

Which car is that? I don't recall seeing that option in any of my garages?!?
    Which car is that? I don't recall seeing that option in any of my garages?!?

It's inside of the garage at the Florence villa. The SUV cost 75 kstars.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Well, good morning. I'm thrilled to report Kat has Charli back in her friends list, so we can play together again, and......when Charli came back, he brought a friend. I'm going to put this here and wait for the reaction. How long did it take 5 Months? Z is still waiting for Charli to come back, and I hope he brings this friend in with him again. I know, pictures or it didn't happen.

KKH_Screenshot_1445858758219.jpg

This is the way to start off the week. A pleasant surprise. Vats and Kat are going to be hanging out a lot now. :)

I know she should have smiled. But she's a firm believer in the Kanye school of distant glaze with a touch of glare at the photographers camera.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    The last "extra" tapables/ decorations were during 4th of July. I'm sure Glu will spruce things up for Halloween, Christmas and New Years (hint hint Glu) :)

And remember we used to be able to tap the flowers behind Simon's desk. There should always be a tapable in our manager's office. He lives off our earnings, a little energy or a buck or two from him would be nice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And............right after I said Z was still Vatsless? Hello.........................
    3eaf8cf7-fd0a-4523-8610-f35a296df8ce.jpg

And Charli's back too. Charli, you are the best. I don't know where you found him, but you were off my games for 2 days, and you came back with Vats. I'm a very happy Gemini now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay Koko, I'm so happy!

Feels like the game have a new life now that you guys can see me!

So tell me Koko, was Vats acting weird with Kat today? He didn't recognize her at first with her new brunette/green eyes look!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats was wonderful. Kat just saw him in her list and did a happy dance. SO I checked the phone, and Z didn't have you and Charli was still gone. then I posted Kat's picture with Vats, went back to the phone game, and Z's dating Kat, and a call came in from VVats, offering me a gig. I said yes, and then did a double take. Bbbbbbbut Vats isn't IN that game. SO I ran back into friends, and you were there. Way to surprise a girl. I am so happy now. It was awful talking to you here, seeing my games in yours, and not being able to bring up your doll.

And what makes this such a big deal, is that we've literally been waiting months for this to happen. Just like me, the dolls like switching it up. IRL, I've been blonde, brown, red, eggplant and black haired. So with the dolls, I build the outfit, and look, and change the dolls as needed. I might even make the girls women of color for the right outfit. I always felt funny about that though, wondering if people of color would think it was tacky. I'm probably not the only one who wonders this. I mean, the nose ring doesn't really show on my usual skin tone. Anyway, happy dance monday, Vats in my game now and we're gonna have fun. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yasss I've never been this happy on a Monday lol. All my friends appeared in my game and they can see my OOTD now :D

The funny thing is that I sent those gigs like several weeks ago, I'll never undertand how things work for this game!

I've been all colors of hair too, but I feel more 'myself' with ligther shades and Vats always accompanies me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Here's the finished look. My doll looks so elegant with this teal dress on especially on the Milan background.

33lj9rr.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I didn't pick the perfect 3 either. There was no real hint, so, was it a guessing game, or we were just silly for not thinking international is better? I remember when our answers didn't matter, then sometimes we had to be right, but was there any indication that we should pick all international? Especially since there was no indication about how many events we'd be doing.

When Kris asked Dixie to help with Kim's birthday Kris said something along the lines of "Kim would want to party all over the world." That is why I chose the non-US destination each time. After the three parties, Kim told Dixie it was "perfect."
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens