Options

Judith Lieber Bags - sale ends soon?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Oh wow did anyone else notice that the Judith Leiber store is closing soon at Soho? But the bags are still available to purchase⁉

I'm still confused about that😕

shot_2015_10_28_21_53_07.png
    upload picture

I noticed it too. I actually didn't want to buy any of the Leiber bags but once I realized that the ending is near I had to buy two of them >.<
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I think there is a chance we are losing the store but not the bags from the wardrobe. My reasoning is that I checked the terms and conditions on the Facebook giveaway of 100 K stars. Unless they plan to somehow get the prizes to the winners outside of the game then they would have to be available until at least November 6th as they state all mail-in entries must reach them by November 6th. The. The winners must be chosen and respond to the notification Glu says winners will get.
    http://www.glu.com/contest/favoriteStylePoll

It is entirely possible that Judith Leiber had a limited deal to be directly within the game for a limited amount of time which is now up. In other words the agreement initially provided her with the ability to directly advertise via the in-game link to her Instagram account. That is over so now we just have the bags. Just a hypothesis of course but given Glu greed I can't see them removing these fairly expensive exclusive items with no warning as fear of missing out defintley leads to more purchases.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I think there is a chance we are losing the store but not the bags from the wardrobe. My reasoning is that I checked the terms and conditions on the Facebook giveaway of 100 K stars. Unless they plan to somehow get the prizes to the winners outside of the game then they would have to be available until at least November 6th as they state all mail-in entries must reach them by November 6th. The. The winners must be chosen and respond to the notification Glu says winners will get.
    http://www.glu.com/contest/favoriteStylePoll

It is entirely possible that Judith Leiber had a limited deal to be directly within the game for a limited amount of time which is now up. In other words the agreement initially provided her with the ability to directly advertise via the in-game link to her Instagram account. That is over so now we just have the bags. Just a hypothesis of course but given Glu greed I can't see them removing these fairly expensive exclusive items with no warning as fear of missing out defintley leads to more purchases.

You are very smart! That makes sense. Hope you are right.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that this Judith Leiber bag matches with my doll's dress.👗👛

18d7bs.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Looks nice, Carol.

One of the Leiber bags I got was the backpack thingy. It can go with a lot of outfits and I don't think there is another backpack in the game.

After this event ends I will try to take pix of my doll with the bags I bought, styled for the pix. When I took pix to catalogue the whole Leiber section, I wore mostly the same gown.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Looks nice, Carol.

One of the Leiber bags I got was the backpack thingy. It can go with a lot of outfits and I don't think there is another backpack in the game.

After this event ends I will try to take pix of my doll with the bags I bought, styled for the pix. When I took pix to catalogue the whole Leiber section, I wore mostly the same gown.

Thanks Polka-dot. There was another bag that matched with the dress that my doll is wearing but I believe that it costs 55 kstars.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    Oh wow did anyone else notice that the Judith Leiber store is closing soon at Soho? But the bags are still available to purchase⁉

I'm still confused about that😕

shot_2015_10_28_21_53_07.png
    upload picture

I think the bags will be removed with the new update 😔
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    30b0e8o.jpg

love this JL purse. Here I am with mah girl, Luz.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Here is Dot in her Judith Leiber backpack. She is overwhelmed because she's having so much fun.

bQkb93P.png
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Here is Dot in her Judith Leiber backpack. She is overwhelmed because she's having so much fun.

bQkb93P.png
    This is not Judith Leiber bag
  • Options
    This is not Judith Leiber bag

Hmm, looking it up, you are right. Thanks so much for posting this publicly so others can be warned as well.

*NOT LEIBER* It just sits next to the first one...Be warned ;)

bhL3St9.png

I still like it, so no harm done.