Who's That NPC?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    And his hair reminds me of My Little Pony!

Hahaha that's funny😂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My doll has some more stylish NPC friends.

2d0kp7b.jpg

2lked75.png

Carol Davida met this NPC at a gig. His style is not too bad.

2vv753c.jpg

Carol Davida is annoyed that this NPC flirted with her when she entered inside at Panino. His style isn't too bad but he's a redhead and he has an afro hairstyle. That's definitely a no-no for my doll. He doesn't seem appealing to Carol Davida. She thinks that he looks absolutely ridiculous lol.😆

2cqcos1.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Charli wrote: »
    Justina Seto in my game. I wasn't impressed!

667Rgv9.png

She has terrible style on your game haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I think this NPC confused the Brew Palms with Hooters lol.

image_zps4xdkaozm.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Meet Julia. She's a fashion designer, can't you tell?
    KKH_Screenshot_1447136927333_zpsjbjyefbr.jpg
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here's my Kristin Mara. She is trying to pump me for info on Karl. For someone who deals with fashion as their profession, she has tacky taste.

F8B76906-B053-4E24-A905-4705D0DAD2CD_zpsm8j1f1gd.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Charli: Your Justina Seto's fashion choices make me think of Geordi La Forge, from Star Trek...

TNP0B4M.png

Carol Davida: I like your stylin' NPCs, especially the women's styles. That last guy that you don't like...aside from the rest, he has a head shaped like a peanut.

trevoractor: Yes, I think she did! She seems a bit embarrassed; her eyes are shut. Who would pair orange pants with black knee high boots?!

Suki: Wow I'm puzzling to imagine what type of fashions that NPC might create Lol. If she does not catch a cold, first!

Holly: Oh my I don't know which way to look. That is just a buffet of clashing colors.

Thanks for posting and please keep it up everyone...these are good for a smile or laugh. :)
    This NPC wasn't too bad - if Dot was in the market, but she's so happy being able to do what she wants at a moment's notice.

PX3C8fn.png

Here are my 'street party' NPCs. Did anyone snap pix of their street party NPCs?

T1UUH2y.png

Odv3i4W.png

EssIlce.png
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    So if you watch General Hospital you know the name Jason Morgan. I was surprised to run into him one day in the Hamptons! Of course I had to make him a love interest. If only I wasn't married already dang it!!!

Screenshot_2015_11_12_01_11_49.png
    image hosting 10mb limit

EDIT: I am hoping he's on my iPad game and he's still cute (and that he's an A lister!) so I can marry him!! Haha!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Ha :) Never know who you might run into in the game! Does he look like the real Jason Morgan at all?
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    No lol. The original Jason Morgan (there's a new actor playing him now) is hot as hell!!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Carol Davida: I like your stylin' NPCs, especially the women's styles. That last guy that you don't like...aside from the rest, he has a head shaped like a peanut.

Lmao that's so hilarious 😀😁😂😃😄😆

No wonder why my doll is not interested to get his 📞 #
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Actually this is one of the hottest guys (and best dressed) in my game.

t8uhkx.jpg
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
    Soooo did anyone take pix of their game's industry spies/the guy who wants the recipe to the Everlasting Gobstopper??

Here are two of mine:

ivhbg83.png

GPeEDxF.png

Don't worry KL so far I am keeping your secret but it's getting very old being tested in this way!!

Here's the noisy NPCs on my game that were all up on my doll's business.

e9ds2v.png

2jgvud.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Rose: I forgot to look and see if my game had a Morgan in it. Am curious though.

DarinSue: He's pretty cute!

Carol: Your nosy NPCs look totally different than mine. Yours must be ashamed of being industry spies; they can't even look your doll in the face.
    My designer Adeline Monet. I think she's pretty cute and other than the color of her handbag clashing I like her style OK.

I wish we could actually pick and choose parts of clothes, the way I can in one other game (I quit playing that one as the art wasn't that great, and the fabric choices were hideous, and it cost a fortune), and actually FEEL LIKE we are designing clothes. In this challenge I just tapped away again...

2Uvnlfo.png
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    So if you watch General Hospital you know the name Jason Morgan. I was surprised to run into him one day in the Hamptons! Of course I had to make him a love interest. If only I wasn't married already dang it!!!

Screenshot_2015_11_12_01_11_49.png
    image hosting 10mb limit

EDIT: I am hoping he's on my iPad game and he's still cute (and that he's an A lister!) so I can marry him!! Haha!

HA! I named my dog after Jason Morgan! ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous

Carol: Your nosy NPCs look totally different than mine. Yours must be ashamed of being industry spies; they can't even look your doll in the face.

Hahaha I think that they were humiliated because my doll caught them in their act.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Have never seen this guy in my game before. He kind of reminded me of darinSUE's NPC up above.

cgsSWdl.png

I like the contrast of light eyes with dark hair/complexion. And it doesn't look like fake contacts. Yay. Lol (Swapnil of Project Runway are you listening...pick a shade of green or something.)

I kind of liked what the Volce Runway Show model was wearing.

zrvBLFy.png

This is what my chef Mark Rose looks like, in my game:

XRzUbzb.png

Full view:

rKRrgsS.png

He has that pink tone thing going on from the waist up but whatever, hiring him for his talent...Wish I had picked the other chef now. I didn't want a neophyte since I had just gotten hazed by the 'press' in KKH for wanting to do my own style in the Volce Fashion Show. I stuck to my guns on that one...but a restaurant is a huge and ongoing investment, so, wanted one less worry and chose the guy with experience.

And Mark Rose rewarded my confidence in him by being a total snot. OK, whatever. Stuck with him, now.
    Have never seen this guy in my game before. He kind of reminded me of darinSUE's NPC up above.

cgsSWdl.png

He's lovely! :o
    I just met my blonde twin.

29os4mw.jpg

And... Surprise! Naomi Campbell. She looks soo different in pictures, don't you think? :cool:

x1di10.jpg
    Ha - yes Naomi looks quite different in KKH, doesn't she :p;)

That other doll or NPC looks just like you. It is kind of like Samantha's twin in "Bewitched." You can look it up on you tube if you don't know the reference.

That long haired NPC in Shoreline Grill is still gone. I guess the repeated rejections were too much for his sensitive soul. But the pink-hair with the 'soul patch' is still gazing gaga at my doll while hearts float away from him....But now this time there was a girl in there. I didn't click on her speech bubble. Didn't know WHAT she might say.

She kind of reminds me of a poor girl's version of Dita von Teese.

x3aq3Bu.png
    This is my doll's NPC former friend. She deleted him from her contact list because their professional relationship is already maxed out. If he didn't dyed his eyebrows pink, then she probably would have flirted with him.

i3b0wz.jpg

This is my doll's NPC friend. His style is not too bad.

eaialh.png

Carol Davida doesn't know whose this NPC is, but she's doesn't like the way he's dress. She's not gonna get his 📞# because he's wearing a tuxedo with a gold chain⁉

What was he even thinking? LOL 😁

2ywx26t.jpg

This is my doll's other former NPC friend. She deleted him from her contact list because their professional relationship is maxed out. He suffers from amnesia now and doesn't remember that they were friends. He clearly doesn't get it that my doll rejected him. He likes her, but she surely doesn't feel the same. Carol Davida is not interested to go out on a date with her former friend.

ac7n77.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This is my doll's other former NPC friend. She deleted him from her contact list because their professional relationship is maxed out. He suffers from amnesia now and doesn't remember that they were friends. He clearly doesn't get it that my doll rejected him. He likes her, but she surely doesn't feel the same. Carol Davida is not interested to go out on a date with her former friend.

ac7n77.jpg

Why in the world I don't have such amazing NPC in my game? I want him so bad for my doll... :(
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Carol, your descriptions of NPCs always crack me up! Lol 
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    24f9raw.jpg

Cute guy but what a hideously mismatched outfit. Typical NPC wear. Eew.

And please don't tell me about your therapist, dude... TMI. Just buy me a drink and #GTFO
    GC: Zoë Strange
    You're a fashion designer? Huh, are you sure about that?
    527D9DFC-08B3-408E-99D6-B8276908F489_zpsw8o3qme3.jpg

And this guy is one of Madison's ex's from before she was famous. She wishes he would stop stalking her, she'll never get back with him! He just wants to be famous himself.
    85308E80-56C0-4887-B9FC-24EB6A33F238_zps9gx8yfzo.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Carol, your descriptions of NPCs always crack me up! Lol 

Hahaha I never realized that I have a sense of humor 😃
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hahaha I never realized that I have a sense of humor ��

You do! Lol it's the little things like when you are describing dyed pink eyebrows and amnesia :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Thanks everyone for posting the NPCs from your games and the commentary, it's all hilarious!

So...this one was just standing around a restaurant in Dubai in her wedding gown. Like ya do.

1j1ycFr.png

The bearded love zombie is still making goo goo eyes at my doll, from the Shoreline Grill. I might need that lawyer's number.

wd2ms4B.png

This NPC wound up selling Dot's autograph on Ebay...

iBu1aE5.png

Aaaand, the model for my fashion assistant's runway show. How did everyone else's model look?

lp1X2kD.png