Who's That NPC?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »

This NPC wound up selling Dot's autograph on Ebay...

iBu1aE5.png

Aaaand, the model for my fashion assistant's runway show. How did everyone else's model look?

lp1X2kD.png

This NPC stopped my doll to sign a whole bunch of autographs.

lio9x.jpg

The NPC model looks completely different on my game but they're dressed the same lol

16a15dy.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Dot, that runaway bride is hilarious. Never seen that before!

This is Desiree Winger in Jax's game.

j21ePVS.png
    PM to add
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    LOL thanks, Naims...it was random!

Wonder where her groom went?!

Love how our NPCs look different in each of our games.

Here, "Jackie Peters" and Dot both felt like doing the robot. The Musak was just too compelling.

VW5GWT8.png

The NPCs who hit on Dot...they are either good looking or top rated, never both, it seems...I like Poindexter despite his faux-hawk hairdo. But he is a D lister. Dot just doesn't want to turn back the clock that far.

si6JcuD.png

The NPCs who hit on Dot...they are either good looking or top rated, never both, it seems...I like Poindexter despite his faux-hawk hairdo. But he is a D lister. Dot just doesn't want to turn back the clock that far.

si6JcuD.png

His style is not too bad. It's too bad that he's a sci-fi geek.😆
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Carol: Yes the NPCs seem to looove pink and also teal.

Their style is not too bad - but that's a lot of pink! And speaking of teal...

Here is this guy - he is almost always in the Paris restaurant and his favorite line is "I'm a model." First, here he is top to toe.

rd7MDlO.png

Ifv1yqw.png

Model? Were you the before picture??

Charli your director is like a fashion mullet only instead of business in front party in back he's business on top and, party on down? He could go from beach to ballroom depending on where one was looking at him. Lol

The eyeless model - meeps!!

LMAO!! That's AWFUL!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    This handsome stud was about to ask me to do appearance at his club. I was afraid I'd dressed all wrong in a nice pair of leggings and fancy top with my hair did (lol), heels and jewelry. I think my heels Cost more then his entire outfit. Either way, I accepted the offer, took my check and ran away as fast as I could!!

7f0OQen.jpg
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Too cheesy for Jax! She a poet or what.

fwbwDJR.jpg
    PM to add
    Jax better put a restraining order on that one LOL :D
    BobbieM - I could barely see your NPC, his clothes are so subtle. :O

Naims - you have a "Stage 5 Clinger!"
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    image_zpsa4rnduzf.png heck yes
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Jax better put a restraining order on that one LOL :D

Haha! I don't wanna know what she keeps in her bag, she's the dangerous harassing type I believe!
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    image_zpsa4rnduzf.png heck yes

Only if he has magic hands....
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Lol Holly

Was in Paris for a business meeting and saw this guy. image_zps4ufmwqjf.png Love the decision to wear the snapback and pearl necklace with a tuxedo to a fancy restaurant. Also looks like he is practising the introductions while waiting for his date - "Hi I'm.. no no handshake too formal..."
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    This guy is very confident regarding his personal appearance.

5AC09B90-2CD9-440D-8AF7-86E5522307F5_zpshsgp2ru9.jpg

But look at the way he dresses when attending an upscale night club....

F4894F43-50B8-44C0-A6F7-79FF48D93B9E_zpson2yvm8w.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Carol Davida doesn't know why she became friends with this NPC. He's an elderly man but it seems like he's going through a mid life crisis. He wants to look cool so is that the reason why he has a tattoo? I think that he may have younger friends but I don't think my doll share common interests with him.

qog6qr.png

My doll doesn't know why she became friends with this NPC either. She's looks very scary...was she dressed this way for Halloween? Carol Davida never judges a book by its cover hahaha

5qmgl.png

If my doll was single, she would have flirted with him. She finds him attractive but she doesn't think that this style suits him. His casual t-shirt doesn't look good with his baggy jeans on.

2i1pdew.png

Carol Davida met this NPC at the gig from the last gig weekend event. His style isn't too bad but his hair color doesn't suit his skin complexion.

6oz7fb.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Is this a competition of who looks the worst? Hosted by Dirk Diamonds.

wqOq4Jj.png
    PM to add

Right!! That's some outfit he's got going on there!!

Stage 5 Clinger.... OMG! I spit soda. I haven't heard that in ages. Thanks for the laugh Polka!!
    You are welcome, Bobbie! Lol!

You are all cracking me up...severely! It's great, keep them coming.

NPCs seem to make some tragic style decisions, that's for sure. Even ones which are otherwise cute. Can we hire them a stylist? Nah that would take our fun away though. Lol

Dot is definitely trying to ignore THIS NPC...something about that look in his eye! And that huge chain...sort of a 1970s glow about him??

8Ni6hkA.png

Marketing guru Denise Holmes however was ultra casual even for a fancy restaurant...Guess when you are the best you do not need to impress?? Uh, I dunno...

0wxXPn6.png

On the left, an NPC with a storyline; on the right, a random NPC, not sure about the fur collar on a casual blazer.

Mu54SnX.png

This NPC is very proud of her job!

j2xSUbK.png

I kind of liked her style. Do we have that top??

This guy in the background is in the Bev Hills place ALL. The. Time. He always says he's too busy to talk to me (but does anyway!) Guess he is a baseball fan by the looks of it. Maybe they gave those glasses away to the first 400 fans at a game.

m5YcLak.png

And last...my buddy Josef Novia, I have no idea if I'm supposed to think he's a megalomaniac or not so I just pick random replies on his storyline.

75isidz.png
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Here's Jozef in my game. Looks like he forgot to change before the meeting. :p

neuk6e0.png

Met this fan at the Mall of Dubai. She was the only one dressed nicely.

l4Y9C4Y.png

And my favorite, Cece <3

UAd11Tq.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Ha :) I like your mall NPC, Charli. I like her look, kind of different, and she's dressed nicely. I agree.

Your Josef does look like a bit of a bum though...he really needs a shave!

Cece is kind of humble-bragging a bit Lol. She's dressed nicely, though.
    Dixie walked into Panino and encountered TWO smitten NPCs. She closed her eyes hoping they would disappear but no such luck.

DE42A61A-09D6-4DE3-A9D3-C7726457816C_zpsi1yw3xlg.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Cool!

Yeah everywhere our dolls go there are some scrubs hitting on them :p

At least these said nice things...nothing creepy this time eh? Phew...

The one on the left: I don't recall seeing his hairstyle before, or maybe it was in another color so I don't remember it. I kinda like his shirt.

Poor Dixie!
    Have wanted to post this. Horrible ensemble. Jax had her deleted.

nLHeqhd.png
    B5KKnkn.png
    PM to add
    I think your NPC could be a space alien, Naims. Good thing your Jax deleted her, before she took over the entire planet.

Marketing guru Denise Holmes however was ultra casual even for a fancy restaurant...Guess when you are the best you do not need to impress?? Uh, I dunno...

0wxXPn6.png

And last...my buddy Josef Novia, I have no idea if I'm supposed to think he's a megalomaniac or not so I just pick random replies on his storyline.

75isidz.png

This is how Maria's niece looks like on my game.

34q7j93.png

This is how Josef Novia looks like on my game.

2jcscw8.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I didn't know Maria's niece looked different in everyone's game! She's so much fairer in both of your games. Let me see if I have a screenshot, I'm a screenshot maniac lol.

Er.... whut?

PwWDFRt.png

Sorry I'm looking for my ex girlfriend. It took 3 weeks to find her.

P4wrRrt.png
    PM to add
    LOL you both! Lol!

Denise does look pretty in both games...it's kind of interesting that in Carol's game, the tat is peeking out from the sleeve...I think it looks better that way.

Carol's Josef Novia definitely looks suspect. Carol seems to think so! She seems to be thinking, "HELP!"

That whole storyline...I still dunno what I'm supposed to pick so I just keep picking that he's not crazy because after all she did agree to work for him; why sabotage it and then pick up the paycheck. Lol

Naims a lot of your NPCs seem to be feeling light headed! Maybe that space alien came back and blasted them with some sort of rays!
    LOL you both! Lol!

Denise does look pretty in both games...it's kind of interesting that in Carol's game, the tat is peeking out from the sleeve...I think it looks better that way.

Carol's Josef Novia definitely looks suspect. Carol seems to think so! She seems to be thinking, "HELP!"

That whole storyline...I still dunno what I'm supposed to pick so I just keep picking that he's not crazy because after all she did agree to work for him; why sabotage it and then pick up the paycheck. Lol

LOL you're absolutely right! My doll doesn't trust him so when it comes down to the storyline gigs my doll chose to criticize him and afterwards she gained fans for completing the last quest from Ray Powers talk show.

It's interesting to see how Denise looks completely different on everyone's games. I wonder how Maria's nephew looks on everyone's games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I've never seen this dress before!

EgZSWne.png
    qVrsKeV.png
    PM to add
    Wow yeah I have not noticed that dress before. I wonder if we will get that dress in the future?

How about the top on the NPC in the previous page - the fast food manager NPC? Has anyone seen that top before?

OK so Dot had to celebrate the Tale of Crowns series or something. I didn't pay much attention to the words. Lol sorry.

But this fan was there. He is OK but why shave your head and then bleach your eyebrows?

jDP4XJV.png

This NPC fan was also there. She kind of reminded me of Aisha Tyler for some reason. But she seems like she's wearing a lab coat? Overall not bad though. The teal seems to suit more NPCs than the pink hair does.

oHJA6w9.png

And here she is with Chad what's his face, and Cassio, the dream boat. But oh Cassio. He is starting to let this attention go to his ego.

JngXixK.png

HkItiDP.png

Uh-huh. Sure, Cassio. And you are telling your co star this, why...?

Speaking of co stars - here is a rumored future one. Dirk is full of himself, but at least can show a gal a good time...This is the Taj Mahal.

OK, it's a backdrop on Hollywood Boulevard. Don't tell anyone.

mU1HvCt.png