Update coming? What do you think?

12346Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And, happy to report. those of you with 2 calls to see Karl's show in Milan, the 2nd disappears when you complete the first. And you move on to the next step of Karl's storyline, the double is gone and you're now free of the problem. :)

I hope we can get the same results for FB players. ;) So.......if you're having a locked Karl Store, or blocked storyline please sign up with your problems in the 4.2.0 Update problem thread in FAQ
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Glu hasjust pushed the Karl Lagerfeld promotional popup, storefront, etc. live for Facebook v4.2.0.
    Please re-load and check again and it should be fixed. :) Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I haven't read through all of the thread, but any info on when the update for the Kindle Fire might be ready? No Karl here.

I've restarted my device and just checked again for the update. Thanks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Well, Facebook just updated early this morning my time I believe, and so isn't Kindle next after Facebook? If I hear anything, I'll let you know, but you'll probably get it before I hear a word. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    23612232qd.jpg

After 10!! Hours I'm finally done 😱
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Ah OK, didn't know there was an order. I'm sure I'll get it soon enough. Thanks! :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    There's no 'written in stone' order, I just know from experience that iOS gets it, then Android has been getting it, then Facebook this morning, so I'm assuming you guys are next. Sorry I wasn't more clear. :)

And Evelyn, did you have a 2nd time listed for that 24 hour long fashion show? I'm at the point where I'm stuck unless I do it again. When it disappeared this morning, I was sure the double glitch was corrected. :( Not Happy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks Koko! :) I only had to do it once. The second timer disappeared after finishing. Now to meet Karl at 10AX tomorrow.

Has anyone completed the storyline where you're an assistant to a designer? I preferred vintage and working on a new line. I also said it would be a great idea to pay a tribute to Karl Lagerfeld.

But the reviews weren't that good as we expected. Did the choice matter?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Yes Charli, My 2nd time for the Karl gig disappeared when I finished that this morning. What I'm saying, even though it disappeared from the screen, I am now getting calls from Simon to do the task again. Even though it is not listed anywhere.

cdd1c867-e69e-445d-951e-9bad8bec58ac_zpsoolejbmq.png

See, I have the 2nd task showing on the right. There are no other Karl tasks there or in goal. But see, Simon is now calling for me to do the 1st task a 2nd time. I've told him not now, but every hour it's the only task I'm going to get till I do it again. The first call came, when the wait period for the Repeat task would have been over, had it not disappeared.

Is this clear? It's a lot to take in.

1st Karl Task is Eleganza, Milan
    when that finishes you get to wait for Karl Task 2 - in 10AX Florence.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evelynethemachineevelynethemachine Registered Users 19 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Thanks Koko! :) I only had to do it once. The second timer disappeared after finishing. Now to meet Karl at 10AX tomorrow.

Has anyone completed the storyline where you're an assistant to a designer? I preferred vintage and working on a new line. I also said it would be a great idea to pay a tribute to Karl Lagerfeld.

But the reviews weren't that good as we expected. Did the choice matter?

Same here! No glitch! I'm still waiting for the "Karl party" at 10AX.

I preferred contemporary and I think the other choice was "new line"!?
    Now I'm at an event in Malibu and said the tribut is a great idea.
    So for now I didn't know if the choice matter, sorry! :)
    GC: evelynethemachine - Female called Evelyne

Feel free to add me :)
    Ohhh I have a pending side gig... I'll finish that one to see if Simon calls again.

Thanks Evelyne :)

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I can't affirm that this update is the worst yet, but is top 3!

People were talking the update is short, so to try to make it more durable they bring back those annoying 24hs gigs, ugh!

This is so wrong and lazy and we can't invite a friend to those gigs too, please Glu don't do this anymore!

We're good with 3hs or 8hrs gigs where we can bring a friend or a VIP, otherwise it's just frustrating to play!

58 bolts of energy to fill up 1 star, it's crazy... If you want to bring back something, how about those 1hs gigs?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Nooooo he's calling me again for the 1 day event !! And won't give me any side gigs besides this one :mad:

I know, I tried to warn everyone. Sigh. I'm waiting to hear back, but I'm just going ahead and doing it again. I just want to be out of the logjam by the event on friday. Because otherwise, we will get nothing till we finish these. I have the support thread going if anyone is experiencing the repeat gigs after the 'fix' please post there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, hang on. I just picked up the phone game ANd it said Simon would call shortly. I hit call, figuring I'd get it over with. He offered me regular jobs. So, I grabbed a 3 hour photoshoot in BH, and I'm going to wait and see if he calls again for the 24 hour one.

They have been kept aware of the issues, and maybe things are working out, depending on the time the gig started trying to repeat. I don't know, but I'm off to check the other android.

I hope I caught you in time., and I hope this is it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    OK after the bad review about the line i got a call from Kendall to go see Karl in Paris and he gave me some encouragement but no gig with him but another call from the designer to go look around for what is trending i am on the right track?
    Cos i am seeing gigs about king of seasons task and i am not getting that
    Hi Larinex. What level are you and what platform? I'll check to see what level the Karl gigs are. I'm currently doing the designer one you're doing now, but I also have the Karl gigs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Larinex. What level are you and what platform? I'll check to see what level the Karl gigs are. I'm currently doing the designer one you're doing now, but I also have the Karl gigs.

I am on the Facebook web platform and on level 29 almost leveling up to 30
    I spoke to Karl in La rue and he told me about his business and after he was done i left La rue and met Willow outside where she told me about her work with another designer.
    Then i got a call from Justine the designer again and nothing more from Karl
    There was a facebook update today, and then a fix for the closet glitch. Can you access the Karl Klothes in the wardrobe, and enter the store? Make sure to re-load and check again and it should be fixed. If not, then play around it, finish the other story line and do side gig until you get the call. :) Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There was a facebook update today, and then a fix for the closet glitch. Can you access the Karl Klothes in the wardrobe, and enter the store? Make sure to re-load and check again and it should be fixed. If not, then play around it, finish the other story line and do side gig until you get the call. :) Hope this helps.

Yes i can access the Karl clothes in the closet but i just realized i can not enter the store.
    The building is there but no doorway

?fb_source=sidebar_bookmark
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

My facebook game is not even opening lol. I saw the update but when I went to play, the game loads and then stays in the please wait screen and stays there. I think I'm going to give it tonight and see how it goes tomorrow...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    My facebook game is not even opening lol. I saw the update but when I went to play, the game loads and then stays in the please wait screen and stays there. I think I'm going to give it tonight and see how it goes tomorrow...

try using another browser to see if it will solve the problem.
    i alternate between google chrome and firefox
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Sad only a handful of the FW15 items were featured.

Oh and this update was not just for the girl dolls. So save it for the hookah.

svqiex8.jpg

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for posting this hoodstar!

This'll probably ease a lot of guys here.
    PM to add
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Sad only a handful of the FW15 items were featured.

Oh and this update was not just for the girl dolls. So save it for the hookah.

svqiex8.jpg

So, like...why update? I don't get it....that's probably why I don't have online game producing company. lol
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    As far as Facebook goes, keep checking back, changing browsers and trying to get it to load/reload. Glu is aware that some people are still experiencing issues in the FB games. Please make sure your browers are up to date, and checking for new versions of the page each time it opens. When I get more info, I'll pass it along. Very sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    As far as Facebook goes, keep checking back, changing browsers and trying to get it to load/reload. Glu is aware that some people are still experiencing issues in the FB games. Please make sure your browers are up to date, and checking for new versions of the page each time it opens. When I get more info, I'll pass it along. Very sorry you're going through this.

Reloaded again and on a different browser and i can access the store and hopefully i get a call for a gig with Karl soon while i continue with the style study gig