How You Style

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That boots are the must have for the Camo pants! I submit Jon's looks with that pair of boots every single time! :)

Yep, the worst thing about male dolls are the exposed ankles lol, can't go with it!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Alrighty, I chose some difficult items for you guys to style. Who's up for the challenge?

ftm1fhU.jpg
    PM to add
    Here's how I styled Xan :o

747bLrl.jpg
    PM to add
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Here's mine! Sloane and Sky, the khaki king and queen. (not really)

SYNg1dU.jpg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    This one was a bit harder to style, but I do love the challenge. I decided to go with this hair that I bought since I haven't used it yet. Then I put the pants with the shirt and matching shoes with my cute pom added. They both are just enjoying all the sightseeing in Paris.

Vsr5USrh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Here comes Angeline & Jon
    IMG_3025.jpg

And I bought this Karl's top when it was 50% off just in case it shows up in "Show Your Style" event in the future. Am I getting ahead of myself?:confused:

IMG_3027.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    First time Kiki's worn this blouse :p

image_zpshsqrxlnz.jpeg
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Yay! A new How You Style! Good choice on the khakis, Nai. It's a tough one, for sure! Here's Everly in hers:

isfQ17r.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Here's how I styled Xan :o

747bLrl.jpg

The top with a scarf Xan is wearing was my first choice when I tried to pair the pants. Unfortunately I haven't bought it yet.
    haftime wrote: »
    Yay! A new How You Style! Good choice on the khakis, Nai. It's a tough one, for sure! Here's Everly in hers:

isfQ17r.jpg

Love that turtleneck, that's an high-priced piece. I'm still waiting for Maria's call to offer me 1 KStar back. :p
    P.S. Thanks for the friend request. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    The top with a scarf Xan is wearing was my first choice when I tried to pair the pants. Unfortunately I haven't bought it yet.
    Love that turtleneck, that's an high-priced piece. I'm still waiting for Maria's call to offer me 1 KStar back. :p
    P.S. Thanks for the friend request. :)

I also was waiting to buy it until Maria called, but then this challenge came and I couldn't resist!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    max I like how your dolls match their outfit colors! Hey Sloane should be friends with Xan *wink*

NQueen Your outfit is super cute, pup included. 200 kstars well spent on the hair!

Angeline Wow, fantastic outfit for both your dolls! Except... I'm not very into the dope-y face Jon is making. It's one big reason I don't date, wish they would change it away!

Sugar Hahaha the ruffles are covered by your scarf, smart! You do know the blouse has a dirty nickname :p You are giving me ideas for my future item selection! Oh I never told you this, but Kiki just has the most innocent-looking face, so I really cannot picture her and this 'dirty' blouse :p

haftime ooh good choice on the top, I haven't bought it yet either, waiting for Maria just like Angeline.

Here's Jax!

YB77KxF.jpg
    PM to add
    Ok Milan Fashion week this time! I think these are decent items to style.

18gf2nm.jpg
    PM to add
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I already showed these two looks in the other thread so I just transferred them to this one. These are the two looks that I will be rotating during the event.

4Vj14Ueh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Angeline Wow, fantastic outfit for both your dolls! Except... I'm not very into the dope-y face Jon is making. It's one big reason I don't date, wish they would change it away!

I know. I hope Glu would change that facial expression of our lovers in the photo booth.
    I'm just getting lazy to edit my pictures. :p
    Will be back to post this week's most winning looks! Good luck everyone!!:)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL Nai!!!! Your comments made me laugh so hard! Yes, I know about that dirty name and since you liked the last one so much I did it again, just for you :p This time Kiki got bold and didn't even wear a scarf .... maybe she's trying to shed her sweet image lol

image_zpszjhockru.jpeg
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    My look for this event!

KKH_Screenshot_1475079162491.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    75XdjSx.jpg
    This is the look I choose for my doll this week.
    I'm really satisfied since I've lost only a round since now. :D
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My looks :) i lost with the one on the left and it's the look closer to my rl style so that says a lot lol :D once i'm certain i will be able to finish the event i will submit it again...
    Fotor_147508064864454.jpg
    You are doing a great job styling the jeans guys!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I love your outfits Camila[Black]! I'm especially fond of that hair in the center. And interesting that you change your doll's eye color for different looks, I never thought of that.

Here are my 3 outfits:

Untitled.jpg

I tend to stick with 1 basic look and switch up hairstyles/accessories as you can tell haha. If I lose twice in a row I go in a totally different direction. The long-haired outfit has done the best winning 3 out of 3.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Here are my three looks:

p5OCWXX.jpg

I noticed a lot of outfits were neutral this time around so I decided to go with color. I've been pretty successful so I'd say it was a good decision :D
    My winning looks:
    Angeline just finished the event. Jon needs only 6 more points. Yay .. no getting up tonight! :)

IMG_3058.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I love your outfits Camila[Black]! I'm especially fond of that hair in the center. And interesting that you change your doll's eye color for different looks, I never thought of that.

Here are my 3 outfits:

Untitled.jpg

I tend to stick with 1 basic look and switch up hairstyles/accessories as you can tell haha. If I lose twice in a row I go in a totally different direction. The long-haired outfit has done the best winning 3 out of 3.
    Thank you Miimoliin! I don't usually change my dolls features, but i thought that she needed a darker eye color for that look :) And i love your looks as well! Especially the one in the middle, that purse goes so well with the blouse! I might be considering buying it in the future
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I am done! Yay yay yay! Here are 4 of my looks. I had a ton of fun with this event, not just submitting the same outfit the whole time. The first looks was my favorite.

103id5z.jpg
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Here are some of mine. Sadly I only got two wins, with the center outfit.

image_12.jpeg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    This one won most of the rounds!

yQgIyRw.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    NQueen I like the first outfit a lot and of course your biker chic look.

Lizard Love the pop of reds in your outfit.

Sugar HAHAHA omg you! This is a good example of 'Don't judge a book by its cover' :p

unique Your outfit is awesome, the purse nailed it.

Mihu Very nice! I never realized, the top and purse matches so well!

Camila Haha! I'm sure you won the first look on your 2nd try right? I don't really trust voters at all when I lose! I'll just keep submitting until I win, that's how stubborn I am!

Miimoliin I like the 1st one! You know, I tend to notice that I win more with long hairstyles than short hairstyles. Might be coincidence though.

soundspretty Congrats on winning your colorful looks! Haha the dirty blouse appears again! I'm starting to think Koko might not be the only who likes it.

Angeline The Christmas hair always wins! Oh, have you showed your hubby how 'his' face looks when in the photo booth with your doll? I bet no guy can tolerate it!

ldavis Yay! My fav would be the last look! Ok for some reasons I think that blouse looks really good with the jeans.

Sappho Hope you completed the event. I think the last outfit is pretty cute and unique!

Bilal Of course it would, handsome as always!

And my late post. I went on a cruise mid-way event, had someone help play one game. Turns out I had on and off internet connection on board so I managed the other game. Anyway, here's my look for Xan and Jax. I edited Xan's stockings, and omg a very noob makeup edit.

mHJLoXY.jpg
    PM to add
    Camila Haha! I'm sure you won the first look on your 2nd try right? I don't really trust voters at all when I lose! I'll just keep submitting until I win, that's how stubborn I am!
    I submited it again when i needed around 10 more check marks to finish so losing didn't matter, and i won! Yayyyy :) i wanted to submit it again immediatly after i lost but then i remembered all the people who are not able to finish the event... i don't want to risk it! It's not a free event after all lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    Angeline The Christmas hair always wins! Oh, have you showed your hubby how 'his' face looks when in the photo booth with your doll? I bet no guy can tolerate it!

Good to know. I guess the hair is worthy of spending 200 KStars then.
    I'm really hoping that Glu will get rid of that look soon.
    Wish that professional/ romantic contacts in the photo booth can be changeable so Angeline could take a normal look photo with Jon.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Mihu Very nice! I never realized, the top and purse matches so well!
    Aw, thank you!
    Anyway, here's my look for Xan and Jax. I edited Xan's stockings, and omg a very noob makeup edit.

mHJLoXY.jpg

Looking good! I like Xan's dark style and these added stockings are slaying! I imagine how would the jeans look if they were black and she wore
    TwiYY53.jpg
    these stockings, but red ones instead of black.
    My winning looks:
    Angeline just finished the event. Jon needs only 6 more points. Yay .. no getting up tonight! :)

IMG_3058.jpg
    Okay, I'll skip the part where I say how good Jon looks along other things :D
    I like how much the sunglasses fits the jacket. Also, have I ever mentioned that hairstyle is life? Seriously. I love it.