How You Style

Comments

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Charlotte’s HYS looks.

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I am Serbian and my fiance is British, so I support Serbia and England on paper :lol: . To be honest, I couldn't care less for football, but I love watching the games with him, and doing silly dances when the team scores :lol:, or just chilling in the local pub, having a beer and looking around. I enjoy just watching people lol :smiley: I love sharing the excitement with my boy, as I know he loves it, he's really into his football :smiley: My doll is just in London, on the way to the local pub, with her pint ready lol, don't know how did she manage that :smiley:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Whoo the World Cup! This can be a really fun event to get into. Everly doesn't own the shoes (gimme a call, Maria!) but the closet background is pretty close to white!

I've seen some football fans with some seriously intense get-ups, so Everly thought she'd follow their lead with the fab green boa (a chance to wear it!) to match her socks:

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

@Naimonster What a great idea! I don't miss a game! 
    I'm with Switzerland, Iceland, Uruguay, Germany and.. No, I can't decide. 
    A loooong time ago I was at the Worldcup quarterfinal Brazil - France. I saw all the legends live: Zidane, Ronaldinho, Henry, Barthez. My favorite moment was seeing Roberto Carlos run like the Flash. It was an unforgettable atmosphere, so international lol.. For once I felt like I am really where the action is 😂

Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Well I'm hoping that I'm not too late to join in on the world cup banner for the soccer's team @Naimonster ☺. I don't watch soccer because I don't love that sport lol but I do watch the summer Olympics. I watch the hunks especially for the USA men's gymnastics team that I'd usually be rooting for ha

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Im cheering for my homeland, Brasil!! 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷 We are winning it this year!!!!!! I’m a huge futebol fan, I play KKH while watching the games!! I wish we had jerseys in the game as a World Cup special 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think I cheered and screamed the most for Brazil, so I'm really hoping they pull through! I like Uruguay, France and England amongst the rest that are still playing. I've been diligently watching every match even on cruise the past week, thank god they paid for the channel to watch in the rooms. Half of the matches are at 2am my time so I've been a zombie for a few weeks now, hence the delay in this.

I think we make great banner dolls, we should be paid!

Jon (@Angeline & Jon), Everly (@haftime), Xan, Dommelfei (@Rumpelstilzchen) & Carolette (@Carol Davida)

This is the cheer and booze squad!

Kate (@klena), @TrashleyKKH, @Zzzelena, Jax & Angeline (@Angeline & Jon)
    PM to add
    These are amazing, Nai! Thanks for including my doll! I love it! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    I haven't missed a match, too @Naimonster! Lucky for me I'm in the same time zone.
    I am very happy to have this Mundial memory of our dolls now, it is beautiful!!! ⚽
    Thank you so much!! 💐♥️
    Android
    @Naimonster oh I love the banners! as usual, great work Nai!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Naimonster thanks for including me! I do love a bit of boozing and a lot of cheering!
    IOS Player 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Naimonster I share your enthusiasm for england 😍
    Zzzelena said:

These are amazing, Nai! Thanks for including my doll! I love it! <3</p>

Did I get your doll right? I re-created your doll to get a better quality but I wasn't so sure about the eyes. Sorry if I made a mistake!
    PM to add
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    this is my khloé inspired look..... 😊
    @Naimonster Awwww :) That's so sweet of you!! I was wondering how there was no difference in quality between mine and the other dolls. You didn't make any mistake btw. It melts my heart that you recreated her so she can be included <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Since its getting hotter for most people, let's do some light fabric. I find I have a hard time with the girl's top, is it just me?

PM to add
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Nothing beats the heat better than some bubble tea 😛
    @Naimonster this is the first time my doll is wearing this top lol

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Was never a fan of this top and pants but they look so cute together! I would deff get this outfit!
  • VictoireVictoire Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited July 2018

It was so hard to style this top! I think the problem was that it was sheer enough for you to see the bottoms, but not enough that you could show them off.
    I think I did pretty good, nevertheless, it's kind of a love it or hate it kinda outfit :blush:
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Naimonster thank you so much for taking the time to put together those wonderful banners. As usual you have outdone yourself. Sorry for the lateness of this post. Been a chaotic week that resulted in cutting into my game & forum addiction.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I think the top with the hair and black boots is giving “Jessica Simpson circa Irresistible period” vibes. 
    IOS Player 
    This top gives me kind of an upscale hippie vibe, so Everly wore it with a braid in her hair and her embroidered skirt.

Also, how freakin' cute does my robot look with his little monocle! <3<3<3
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I agree and I loved that album from Jessica Simpson!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This top used to be in my Look Book! Here's a new way to style it

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Excellent choice for SYS

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Mmm...oh my ice cream my special treat🍦

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    So late. But here’s Kate with Sonny (I named him after the robot in I, Robot movie).
    (Thank you @haftime for sharing that pet in paw was updated with him.😊)

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)