How You Style

1434445464749Next

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is soo not me - or my doll..! And I think this looks better with dark hair, but here's a try.. 😱

Android
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    This is soo not me - or my doll..! And I think this looks better with dark hair, but here's a try.. 😱

That looks really good!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @mikaylachimo I prefer the pink glam look!
    @TrashleyKKH But you rocked it regardless!
    @Rumpelstilzchen Hahaha I'm glad you tried it out, I love your look on the right!
    It's so fun seeing everyone try on the mohawk! I'm so used to seeing it so I am loving all your looks but I know many may feel weird looking at your doll in it. I have hairstyles I feel that way to, the short super curly hairstyles especially!

Forgot to post Jax's look, I did the first look then totally forgot it existed so now there's a 2nd look heh.

PM to add
    Ok so the hair is so not me, but i do love a challenge. @Naimonster how long do you usually take before you post the next item to style? I love this thread😀
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I could never wear hair like this but I look badass!! Thank you @Naimonster for the post and thread ❤️ It’s a lot of fun!
    @Scarletkkh I love all your looks but the the first one is my fav!! When there's a good amount of people who has posted their outfits, I'll post the next items.
    @KKHLucy You do look super badass!
    PM to add
    @Scarletkkh I love all your looks but the the first one is my fav!! When there's a good amount of people who has posted their outfits, I'll post the next items.
    @KKHLucy You do look super badass!
    Thank you!😊
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Love this thread @Naimonster! I hope you continue to give us items weekly :)

I decided to do a bridal look with this hair:

iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Love this thread @Naimonster! I hope you continue to give us items weekly :)

I decided to do a bridal look with this hair:

WOW, you killed it with this Bridal look. I loooooove it!!!!
    Its getting colder for most people so I picked these out. I'm not a scarf kind of girl actually but it will be interesting to see different styling.

Went for this navy blue outfit for Jax, I kinda like it. Chose a light denim outfit for Xan along with a lacey boots to match the skulls on the scarf.
    PM to add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

My doll and her NPC hubby with very limited closet donning their fall scarves.
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    im so happy @Naimonster has brought this thread back to life! 

Here’s Dixie demonstrating how a Mohawk can be elegant and her friend Naimonster looking quite sexy. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    James doesn’t own the plaid scarf so I gave him a Mohawk to fit the previous theme. 
    Dixie is dressed pretty simply but that’s so the scarf is the focal point. 
    Poor James is still in love with Dixie but she moved on when their relationship maxed out. 

Also wondering why Dixie’s head is so much larger than James’s head...

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Naimonster
    Thank you so much for this thread! As soon as I saw the post I ran straight to my game to put Everly in the mohawk, but have been to busy to post it these last few days. So here's a late submission of Everly rockin' the hawk:

Hearing you talk about your old "signature style" reminded me of Everly's-- she wore this shorter, curly style all the time! So I was inspired to put her in a throwback look, with this Karl top she used to wear a lot, too. 

And then here's Everly in the skull scarf, which she is wearing while in Brooklyn. I realized I often find that Brooklyn is the most appropriate background for Everly's looks... I think she may be a hipster, lol!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Walking up the hills on a bright and sunny morning 🌞

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

How i styled the scarf.